Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN (4091 Views)

Peter Obi Graduated With Second Class Lower And Not Third Class / Peter Obi Graduated With Second Class And Not With A Pass / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Bravetunde: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
That is exactly the reason why I love him, because he graduated with a third class but became so successful.
It challenges my spirit if a third class student could later achieve these that means he knows about failure and how to make something out of nothing.
Because of these alone I'm voting the best obi.
I challenge you reading these if obi could be a billionaire from third class then your case is not over,work hard and pray your enemies will be surprised on the height you will later attain after thinking you are finished.
Nigeria presently is in 3rd class or 3rd world but obi will make something out of it.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bravetunde:
That is exactly the reason why I love him, because he graduated with a third class but became so successful.
It challenges my spirit if a third class student could later achieve these that means he knows about failure and how to make something out of nothing.
Because of these alone I'm voting the best obi.
I challenge you reading these if obi could be a billionaire from third class then your case is not over,work hard and pray your enemies will be surprised on the height you will later attain after thinking you are finished.
Nigeria presently is in 3rd class or 3rd world but obi will make something out of it.

It's even better. Buhari has no certificate yet he became the president of Nigeria. Buhari should be your patron saint.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by akseph1: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
naijapips04:

And your beloved peter obi graduated with a pass. Omoh e beta to hide certificate o! Than to dey form intellectual ontop pass for philosophy of all courses.
I want to believe you are not a graduate. If you have been to University, you will not be talking the way you talk. Secondly, Examination is not a standard to quantify intelligence. Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday and some the scientists did not go to school but look at the impact they made. Kindly remove sentiment from your comment. And also most people who graduated with lower grades may not that they are dullards; some sponsored themselves, and some came from a poor background. These also affect performance.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
akseph1:

I want to believe you are not a graduate. If you have been to University, you will not be talking the way you talk. Secondly, Examination is not a standard to quantify intelligence. Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday and some the scientists did not go to school but look at the impact they made. Kindly remove sentiment from your comment. And also most people who graduated with lower grades may not that they are dullards; some sponsored themselves, and some came from a poor background. These also affect performance.

So Buhari is a great man to have become the president of Nigeria with no school certificate. Makeup hear Una demand for anybody certificate again since it's immaterial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by twodee75: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
etrouble:

Pass in Philosophy oooo, not Engineering, Sciences or Medicine. Even the gods will not take such a dummy as sacrifice.

Meanwhile,

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

Where the agbero will be our deputy president! Where a bag of rice will jump from 36k (current price to 50k), where to travel from Lagos to Ibadan will be a tug of war...... I pity the coming generation
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by omoharry(f): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
naijapips04:
No wonder he lies a lot. Forget gist, Peter obi na itiboribo.
Ok . Now tell us the school Tinubu attended and the grade he Cane out with . Ooo! Can you tell us the secondary he he attended ?
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Christistruth00: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
naijapips04:

Peter Obi’s unthinking IPOB Thugs may soon start claiming that a Pass Is the highest Class that UNN awards

They love to turn reason on it’s head

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by AntiBMC(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu graduate with second class upper in accountancy.

Story for the gods. Someone who didn't go to primary or secondary school, flew to university and then in the end, had his certificate was stolen by an "unknown soldier"....

Be clowning ursef
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Thedon22: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jomonix:

Your expectations are very low. If someone with Obi skills rule Lagos, he will in 4 years surpass the achievement of your principals 20 times over. Mind you he met retrogression and decay in Anambra but he left abundance and plenty. Lagos mis-governance cannot show because the inflow is ceaseless for now, akin to the abundance of Nigeria in the 70's.
Which abundance and plenty did he leave in Anambra. Someone Obiano exposed. Oh, yes so much abundance and plenty in Anambra that he left Anambra to come and live in Tinubus Lagos . Tinubu is his Landlord for Lagos ! Oga nah master !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by etrouble: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
azpekuliar:

Why is BAT hiding from a gathering of thinkers?

Someone that graduated with a PASS does not have brain to think at all. Emilokan Tinubu should not be seen in the midst of such an idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by etrouble: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
azpekuliar:

Why is BAT hiding from a gathering of thinkers?

Someone that graduated with a PASS does not have brain to think at all. Emilokan Tinubu should not be seen in the midst of such an idiotic dummy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Festy4u(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:

Pass in Philosophy oooo, not Engineering, Sciences or Medicine. Even the gods will not take such a dummy as sacrifice.

Meanwhile,

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

What heck of a narrative is this? undecided
So, of all places or cities Nigeria as a country should look up to in terms of development, Lagos is your ideal model of that city? undecided

What rubbish! grin
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by matemate: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2022
very interesting
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Jesusloveyou: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2022
AntiBMC:

Story for the gods. Someone who didn't go to primary or secondary school, flew to university and then in the end, had his certificate was stolen by an "unknown soldier"....

Be clowning ursef
you must be a kid.
so you don't know the Chicago university where tinubu graduated from has long debunk your lies

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by AntiBMC(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you must be a kid.
so you don't know the Chicago university where tinubu graduated from has long debunk your lies

Ur father is a kid. Since you can't pass ur msg across without insults. Post d source. Although,
the source wouldn't prove anything cos most people cn b bought.

Are you aware that recently, Tinubu said this...nd I quote; "Getting over the management of anger, is a shorter of life; then we would have failed in maturity."

What does that even mean? From a supposed Chicago university graduate. Lmao grin Dreamers
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by asanausana91: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:
It doesn't matter
it matters a lot
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Channel54: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
AntiBMC:

Ur father is a kid. Since you can't pass ur msg across without insults. Post d source. Although,
the source wouldn't prove anything cos most people cn b bought.

Are you aware that recently, Tinubu said this...nd I quote; "Getting over the management of anger, is a shorter of life; then we would have failed in maturity."

What does that even mean? From a supposed Chicago university graduate. Lmao grin Dreamers

I was so shocked,i had to put the speech on replay to be sure i was hearing right. His gesture and body movements are pointing towards senility and invalidity,look at the eyeballs.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by asanausana91: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Peter Obi go de claim Mr know all, I no know say the guy na dulla.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by GreyLaw(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

But you voted Buhari twice. Dunce!
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by AntiBMC(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Channel54:

I was so shocked,i had to put the speech on replay to be sure i was hearing right. His gesture and body movements are pointing towards senility and invalidity,look at the eyeballs.

To say I was shocked, is an understatement. Daz the kind of person, some people are going over and beyond for, a buhari pro max.... Chineke ekwela ihe ojo.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Polchiz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:
Obi actually graduated with a Second class.
The idiot you quoted is not the VC of UNN.
Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Polchiz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
asanausana91:
Peter Obi go de claim Mr know all, I no know say the guy na dulla.
He graduated with Second Class in Philosophy and went ahead to study in the best schools in the world.

Verify things before you start exposing your ignorance.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Polchiz:

He graduated with Second Class in Philosophy and went ahead to study in the best schools in the world.

Verify things before you start exposing your ignorance.

Super story. Show his certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Achilles881: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

And your beloved peter obi graduated with a pass. Omoh e beta to hide certificate o! Than to dey form intellectual ontop pass for philosophy of all courses.

Tueh, this submission is disgusting, not everybody is as dishonest as tinubu, bill gate (Microsoft) mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook) soichiro Honda ( Honda) all dropped out because they couldn't make the mark, today they are known all over the world as achievers, they didn't hide their inadequacies, because they want to conquer it, and they conquered it, just like PETER OBI conquered his own.

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Achilles881:

Tueh, this submission is disgusting, not everybody is as dishonest as tinubu, bill gate (Microsoft) mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook) soichiro Honda ( Honda) all dropped out because they couldn'take the mark, today they are known all over the world as achievers, they didn't hide their inadequacies, because they want to conquer it and they did just like PETER OBI

Bill gate didn't drop out of school because he was an olodo....lol. Bill gate was top of the class in MIT. Peter obi couldn't graduate they had to give him a pass to push him out. Na real olodo.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Achilles881: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Bill gate didn't drop out of school because he was an olodo....lol. Bill gate was top of the class in MIT. Peter obi couldn't graduate they had to give him a pass to push him out. Na real olodo.

Bill gate had problems with the submission of his lecturers and they graded him down because his submissions were not in tandem with known values, soichiro Honda was lowest scoring student because he only concentrated on one area of study, mechanics and was rusticated because of low grades, Peter obi concentrated on business and creating wealth while in school, by his 3 Rd year he was already a landlord, the present sultan of sokoto was also a student and a tenant to his fellow school mate Peter obi, by making a mockery of aman who honestly succeeded, you are indirectly discouraging yourself psychologically
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Achilles881:

Bill gate had problems with the submission of his lecturers and they graded him down because his submissions were not in tandem with known values, soichiro Honda was lowest scoring student because he only concentrated on one area of study, mechanics and was rusticated because of low grades, Peter obi concentrated on business and creating wealth while in school, by his 3 Rd year he was already a landlord, the present sultan of sokoto was also a student and a tenant to his fellow school mate Peter obi.

Guy If you no fit pass philosophy, na real olodo you be. Philosophy wey all man dey get A for uni.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Achilles881: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Guy If you no fit pass philosophy, na real olodo you be. Philosophy wey all man dey get A for uni.

All man that got A in philosophy in school succeeded in the philosophy of life abi, anyway continue.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Polchiz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

This is a big fat lie.
Obi graduated with second class in Philosophy from UNN.
Learn to see things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your own ignorance.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Polchiz:

This is a big fat lie.
Obi graduated with second class in Philosophy from UNN.
Learn to see things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your own ignorance.

Oga show his certificate no dey yarn dust. Show his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Polchiz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

So the 10-page philosophy you did in GENS is equivalent to a degree in philosophy?
Are you sure you attended a university?
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Polchiz:

So the 10-page philosophy you did in GENS is equivalent to a degree in philosophy?
Are you sure you attended a university?

Guy philosophy na one of the easiest courses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Prevented CBN Governor Emefiele From DSS Arrest / Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader / Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.