Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN (4090 Views)

Peter Obi Graduated With Second Class Lower And Not Third Class / Peter Obi Graduated With Second Class And Not With A Pass / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Polchiz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Oga show his certificate no dey yarn dust. Show his certificate.
So you are not sure of your claims and you are everywhere exposing your ignorance.
Take the pain, go to UNN and verify.

Tinubu/Atiku can't pay you while I do the job for you.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Polchiz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Guy philosophy na one of the easiest courses.
You know nothing about Philosophy.
Don't waste your time with me. I am not your average nairalander.
I know a lot that I am not sure you will match in 10 years.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by azpekuliar: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:

Someone that graduated with a PASS does not have brain to think at all. Emilokan Tinubu should not be seen in the midst of such an idiot

Agbero na drugs full your brain like your principal. Emilokan Tinubu is busy taking heroine while his mates are trying to chart the way forward for Nigeria at the NBA conference.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by naijapips04: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Polchiz:

So you are not sure of your claims and you are everywhere exposing your ignorance.
Take the pain, go to UNN and verify.

Tinubu/Atiku can't pay you while I do the job for you.

Mugu I'm very sure. You are the one doubting it with evidence. So show what you have make we see.
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Babyface33: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Enough of trash, Obi has the lowest achievement among the pass governor's in Anambra.
Jomonix:

Your expectations are very low. If someone with Obi skills rule Lagos, he will in 4 years surpass the achievement of your principals 20 times over. Mind you he met retrogression and decay in Anambra but he left abundance and plenty. Lagos mis-governance cannot show because the inflow is ceaseless for now, akin to the abundance of Nigeria in the 70's.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by Jomonix: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Babyface33:
Enough of trash, Obi has the lowest achievement among the pass governor's in Anambra.

Hate incorporated
Re: Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN by badboyTee(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2023
etrouble:

Pass in Philosophy oooo, not Engineering, Sciences or Medicine. Even the gods will not take such a dummy as sacrifice.

Meanwhile,

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created
yu get bad mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warning- Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Sworn-in / Those Parading Themselves As Ezendigbo Risk 2 Years Imprisonment – Lagos State / Diya Wept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.