Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace (39763 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Christistruth00: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Vote for APC and watch this terrorist become minister of defense. A vote for APC is a vote for terrorism and Islamization!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by RZArecta(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fūck that shït grin
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by detectivejones: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Excellency, there is no peace anywhere in the world without the Prince of Peace , JESUS Christ.

Any so called Peace initiative without a Genuie Encounter with the PRINCE of Peace is like using basket to fetch water.
It is a waste of time.
Nawaoo
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Truthdeypain: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
shineeye1:

Any amnesty that brushes JUSTICE aside can never bring lasting Peace. When Love is equally and impartially dispensed to all, that is called JUSTICE. Love must be shown, not only to a retired bandit but also , love must be equally shown to those who have been earlier killed and maimed by this retired bandit. For equal love , which is JUSTICE, there must first be REPARATION for past victims BEFORE any benefit is accrued to the the one claiming repentance. JUSTICE must first be manifestly done otherwise the cycle of havoc will be reignited.

The funny thing is most northerners, I beleive, won't even have a problem with this, both the maimed and killed families may rejoice at this announcement if this is not the case, any form of protest remains to be seen.

That's why you'll notice that northerners don't speak up against stuff like this, and this includes their christian folks, their herd mentality is something that goes beyond tribe, politics and religion it is almost like it is supernatural.

The day I sat down and wasted 2 hours of Coding time Listening to Sheikh Gumis interview with Seun Okinbaloye is the day that I understood why Nnamdi Kanu is locked up. I may have hated that dude and his irritant outbursts at the latter part of his days of freedom. I have always loathed folks who in quote "worshipped him" calling him a prophet etc.

That dude was years ahead in everything in this country his predictions and projections are like fixed odd accurate. He understoof a long time ago, that Nigeria has gone to the dogs, the real definition of a zoo. After the interview I was intrigued and amazed by the profound intellect and worldviews of the man Sheik Gumi who is a respected religious leader.

Say why your any I admire the man and his tenacious views about the real situation of things, some of the lines I can still recall famously in that interview are.

Everybody knows where the terrorists are especially the government, infact their drones can always get a perfect coordinates and videos of their locations. There has never been a question of the bandits whereabouts, all you hear in the media is just propaganda. Yea, Sheik Gumi said this himself!

There is no need for govt to tackle these bandits they have families and children too, they should be compensated like the Niger delta millitants for how the system has shielded them from societal development. I ask how?

Perhaps the most chilling is when he said that true to popular opinions the govt quickly has to start rehabilitating and compensating these Fulani bandits, because there is a war that is imminent and that these people are in every forrest from the easy to the west and that it is already too late for the govt to do anything about it, only full rehabilitation and sponsorship abroad and monetary interventions is the solutions and he is always ready to assist in these negotiations..(Views Nnamdi Kanu has propagated and attempted to stop for a thousand years, confirmed by Gumi!)

He then famously concluded by saying that there is nothing more dangerous than a Fulani gun wielding cattle rearer, and that it a war yes he even admitted this in the interview while claiming that most of them are usually armed and dangerous for their own safety.

He said that if violence is chosen these fulani terrorists have nothing to loose as they spend all their bandit money on nothing else but more ak 47 rifles and that they have no properties or frivolities like the southerners. He always admits that the next generation of bandits are in the making and it will be very hard to change the path they have been indoctrinated into from birth. He also admitted there was a genocide going on against thee hausas by the fulani peeps. This was years back oo before BBC did their documentary.

Omo me I don weak to type, yet some people still dey find muslim muslim ticket chai!

I keep saying it I just pity Peter Obi for all the love I have for the man. Nigeria is a failed state, very few can see it, when a section of the country chooses to turbane, sweet tongue, defend, promote, propagate, justify terror just know that iraq is loading.... Yet Deborah should be killed because of blasphemy m, my question is blasphemy and genocidal killings of people which is worse? All these northerners sef.

Obi abeg try enter there find a way to do all that Dele Farotimi and the rest of us have been advocating for that man is part of the few sane Nigerians left. Nnamdi Kanu hasn't been wrong at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by shortIGBOman: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
See mouth gosh!!!

And they never arrest him

Like Peter Obi's mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by SolarEngr(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
After he had made enough money shocked

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Psychokinetic: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Mohammedislie00 post=115924637][/quote]

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by JuanDeDios: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
See mouth gosh!!!

They won't. He will stop killing people for now. Then once his stash of money is about to run out, he will pick up his riffles and resume bringing miseries to families.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by headbasher96(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Excellency, there is no peace anywhere in the world without the Prince of Peace , JESUS Christ.

Any so called Peace initiative without a Genuie Encounter with the PRINCE of Peace is like using basket to fetch water.
It is a waste of time.
we go carry u go their camp make u go preach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Jostoman: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Turji deserve peace but gana that is not killing people in Benue deserve to die. No problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by detectivejones: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have this guts feeling that the governor and all those benifiting from banditry put him up to this just to make it look like the governor's new war against banditry is really working.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by jboi81(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
What a country!!!
This people Buhari and the the Northerners are doing is really bad for the growth of this country !!!

I hope everyone is seeing the kind of guns this bastard s are parading !!!

I hope everyone is keeping records of this impunity and one sided affear the government is running .

What do they mean by embrace peace??
Is this guys not suppose to be facing firing squad execution for all the atrocities??
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by elfico(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Work with him to eliminate the other bandits and terrorists and then an accident can happen to him and his camp. Everybody wins
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Let's join hands and move Nigeria foward grin

As far as MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS IN PRISON ONE NIGERIA IS A MUST
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Janularis23: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hzhd

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by baretalk: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
There must be justice. He should pay for his sins.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by King3urna(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:

It is a waste of time.

Story
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Honestfrend: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
And all the people he killed n maimed forgotten just like that..

We re doom in dis Country
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Bryan88(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
https://hc-task.top/52298361805205 sign up, refer, watch videos, play games, download apps and earn fast money in dollars.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by IamYorubanza: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
So what will happen to the numerous lives he took ?, will their souls also embrace peace ?
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Tzar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
So has his dead and maimed victims embraced your useless peace?! Has he refunded all the random paid that financially ruined people’s lives?
Werey people!
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by sonofElElyon: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
HonNL:
Turji is the arrowhead of killings and kidnappings around Shinkafi – Sabon Birni and Isah local government areas of Zamfara and Sokoto states.

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6893197/find-bello-turji-dead-alive#108454823
Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings (Over 500 Civilians were killed)

https://www.nairaland.com/6902628/bandit-bello-turji-writes-letter#108645307
Bello Turji, leader of bandits, writes, seeking dialogue with Zamfara, Nigeria Govts

https://www.nairaland.com/6920474/new-photos-bello-turji-surface#109017237
Bello Turji spotted at a wedding in January

https://www.nairaland.com/6922319/terror-kingpin-turji-releases-52#109053552
Turji releases 52 kidnapped civilians

What about all those he has killed ?
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Bridget95(f): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Bello turji embraced peace ke how come?

wonder shall never cease.. angry cheesy
He just repented.

I don't know where in the world such thing exist in their constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by marwanafrica: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
See mouth gosh!!!
With all the Ransom money dey don't enjoy life
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Abdul05: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bridget95:
He just repented.

I don't know where in the world such thing exist in their constitution.

Well..l don't understand how the northerners do their things.. grin

It surprised me too
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Yoighaman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omihanifa:
The day I watched that bbc documentary on banditry in zamfara state. I was irritated when they showed bello turji. That guy is a walking corpse. His mouth was bringing out saliva uncontrollably. It’s obvious dude is a serial drug addict.

Very disgusting animal...and this kind of nuisance would say he has fallen in love with an innocent girl who is a victim of their evil acts of kidnapping, God punish that mannequin in Aso Rock granting them pardon. Terrorists don't repent, but the idio*t will never listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Bar1941(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:

It is a waste of time.

Stop being stup*d my friend, it's not every post you apply this your religious madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by sulaak(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigIyanga:
Northern politrickians keep offering amnesty to terrorits and bandits

They use these terrorists for political interest.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by walteriyke: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
See mouth gosh!!!

the guys dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
No peace for terrorist they must pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by johnsaniolu(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
After killing the innocent people,
Nigerian Government is the must useless government in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by LOVEGINO(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
See mouth gosh!!!

arrest who? E b like u no like ur job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.