Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace (39708 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by zeyt: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
He still has to face Justice for crime against humanity if FG is really serious. Allah Ya Isa!
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Okobola146: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
After burning a 18-seater bus of passenger alive.
May peace eludes him all his life
amen
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by sulaak(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truthdeypain:

ll notice that northerners don't speak up against stuff like this, and this includes their christian folks, their herd mentality is something that goes beyond tribe, politics and religion it is almost like it is supernatural.

Everybody knows where the terrorists are especially the government, infact their drones can always get a perfect coordinates and videos of their locations. There has never been a question of the bandits whereabouts, all you hear in the media is just propaganda. Yea, Sheik Gumi said this himself!

There is no need for govt to tackle these bandits they have families and children too, they should be compensated like the Niger delta millitants for how the system has shielded them from societal development. I ask how?

Perhaps the most chilling is when he said that true to popular opinions the govt quickly has to start rehabilitating and compensating these Fulani bandits, because there is a war that is imminent and that these people are in every forrest from the easy to the west and that it is already too late for the govt to do anything about it, only full rehabilitation and sponsorship abroad and monetary interventions is the solutions and he is always ready to assist in these negotiations..(Views Nnamdi Kanu has propagated and attempted to stop for a thousand years, confirmed by Gumi!)

He then famously concluded by saying that there is nothing more dangerous than a Fulani gun wielding cattle rearer, and that it a war yes he even admitted this in the interview while claiming that most of them are usually armed and dangerous for their own safety.

Obi abeg try enter there find a way to do all that Dele Farotimi and the rest of us have been advocating for that man is part of the few sane Nigerians left. Nnamdi Kanu hasn't been wrong at all.

The war that Nigeria is afraid of will eventually happen, whether you compensate the Fulani terrorist or not, it makes no difference to the Fulani who will eventually take what is not theirs. It happened in Mali and CAR and eventually, the people had to take up arms against the Fulanis, not the government or military but the ingenious people that had enough of the invaders.

“A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once.” – William Shakespeare

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omihanifa:
The day I watched that bbc documentary on banditry in zamfara state. I was irritated when they showed bello turji. That guy is a walking corpse. His mouth was bringing out saliva uncontrollably. It’s obvious dude is a serial drug addict.
That documentary described the govs of northern states especially Zamfara as useless and Buhari as the president that's so unfit to rule. The whole ideology thing could v been quenched with proper development on those states and strategic planning to check mate Hausa/Fulani crisis. Now, banditry has oread to almost everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Biletaste(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
He further stated that Turji, who keyed into the amnesty of Governor Bello Matawalle, is now launching an offensive against the terrorists in the areas to ensure peace and stability returns to the state.

HE ONLY TURNED 180⁰. HE IS STILL A MILITANT. OR HIM COME COLLECT HANDOUT.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by fkj950ax(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Excellency, there is no peace anywhere in the world without the Prince of Peace , JESUS Christ.

Any so called Peace initiative without a Genuie Encounter with the PRINCE of Peace is like using basket to fetch water.
It is a waste of time.

You need to stop masquerading as a Christian. You don’t understand the basic tenets of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The gospel is not mere quoting and typing empty comments that mean nothing, and having no impact in the lives of the people Christ came for.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Eryyy92: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omihanifa:
The day I watched that bbc documentary on banditry in zamfara state. I was irritated when they showed bello turji. That guy is a walking corpse. His mouth was bringing out saliva uncontrollably. It’s obvious dude is a serial drug addict.
please I'm looking for a way to watch that documentary. I have searched for it on YouTube but I couldn't find it
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Alsenora: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
The way and manner state agencies were deployed against the likes of Sunday Ogboho in the south makes one wonder...yet a confirmed killer as this is a free bird...
nazicartel:
So now. After you're tired of killing, you can just call govt and embrace peace .. All of them deh mad. Anybody that kills, should be killed too. No peace

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by stormborn28(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
A certain one in Benue was killed after embracing peace. What is good for the Portuguese is good for the Ugandan.

Thank you. I wanted to remind them this before I saw yours.

Just watch APC will do.. Useless party with terrorist and bandits sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by A4alpha: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Then grant him peace of the grave yard. He deserves it. Huh
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Alsenora: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's all all about 2023 election they care for...they care less about bereaved.
TheGift:
He has embraced peace.

Can He return return those He killed alive to the embrace of their families?

Have the bereaved families embrace peace with Him?

Has he un-embraced the loot and returned all the monies he collected from kidnapping?

Has He embraced the rule of Law and is He willing to embrace its consequences.?

Oh! I forget, this government seems not to respect the rule of Law.

In the words of Peter Tosh "we don't want no Peace, we need equal rights and justice@

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Truthdeypain: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
sulaak:

The war that Nigeria is afraid of will eventually happen, whether you compensate the Fulani terrorist or not, it makes no difference to the Fulani who will eventually take what is not theirs. It happened in Mali and CAR and eventually, the people had to take up arms against the Fulanis, not the government or military but the ingenious people that had enough of the invaders.

“A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once.” – William Shakespeare

You ain't wrong, anyways state police, restructure and changing that useless constitution is what we need now. This is in place of total seperation of course. All these common people arguing tribe don't understand that the politicians are the only ones benefitting from the terrorist overrun country with all their kith and kin at arms length.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Omihanifa: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Eryyy92:
please I'm looking for a way to watch that documentary. I have searched for it on YouTube but I couldn't find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-fPEHUqhyA
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by lottomkyes200: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
haaaa so he has repented again hahahahaha
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Linesman(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg, The Treatment Given to Benue Gana Should be Melted on this Terrorist.
No Wayo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by okoroemeka(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Excellency, there is no peace anywhere in the world without the Prince of Peace , JESUS Christ.

Any so called Peace initiative without a Genuie Encounter with the PRINCE of Peace is like using basket to fetch water.
It is a waste of time.
I beg nothing concern Jesus for this one,this is a conflict between hausa farmers and Fulani herdsmen,the herdsmen are armed by their bedioun brothers in the Sahara desert with weapons from Libya while the hausa farmers have Dane guns and Cutlass,don't call Jesus pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by bilangha(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
the north is in doom...both the government, religious cleric and the entire northern elites are aware of banditary and terrorism revaging the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by foreshore(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
HonNL:
Turji is the arrowhead of killings and kidnappings around Shinkafi – Sabon Birni and Isah local government areas of Zamfara and Sokoto states.

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6893197/find-bello-turji-dead-alive#108454823
Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings (Over 500 Civilians were killed)

https://www.nairaland.com/6902628/bandit-bello-turji-writes-letter#108645307
Bello Turji, leader of bandits, writes, seeking dialogue with Zamfara, Nigeria Govts

https://www.nairaland.com/6920474/new-photos-bello-turji-surface#109017237
Bello Turji spotted at a wedding in January

https://www.nairaland.com/6922319/terror-kingpin-turji-releases-52#109053552
Turji releases 52 kidnapped civilians

Which kind peace! See him goro teeth. Abba Kyari brother.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by jamace(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
The only friendly bandit is a dead one....Security agencies take note.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by ThugBoy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Many innocent ones full prison why this lanky aboki just dey form hard man for the northern side. Where are the military force, DSS and the SSS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by DOM7: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
In few days, months or years coronation to emir will follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by laivwire(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bello Turji, Go on hither, thy sins have made thee whole.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by kareemkamil(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Northerners always disappoint this country, with the way in manner they direct there speech, on terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Saidu22(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
If anybody trust this guy is at they own risk, how many times has this guy pretend to have embrace peace? And after some time again he ran back to the forest again to continue his criminal activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Billygee2u: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princessogaraya:
See mouth gosh!!!

And they never arrest him
Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Billygee2u: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:
APC supporters love Bello Turji. No APC supporter here have criticised Buhari and APC for this. Their headache is Peter Obi.

Janjawe£d Agbadorites!! A vote for APC is a vote for terrorism.
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Billygee2u: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
After burning a 18-seater bus of passenger alive.
May peace eludes him all his life
Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by Hamachi(f): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
In 2019 my dad who is a Sudanese businessman was in Nigeria he’s owned a shipping company for 15 years in Nigeria but he was coming from the north when bandits tried to kidnap him but what they didn’t know is that my father is allowed to carry. My father and his 2 security men shot 3 of those robbers dead on the spot when my dad went to court the case was dismissed because those Hausa men he shot were known to police and known kidnappers and robbers. Until this day my family get threats from different Hausas online and by mail but we welcome them because me and my brothers and sister are all allowed to carry ��� they will go back north in a casket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by sulaak(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You ain't wrong, anyways state police, restructure and changing that useless constitution is what we need now. This is in place of total seperation of course. All these common people arguing tribe don't understand that the politicians are the only ones benefitting from the terrorist overrun country with all their kith and kin at arms length.

Do you realise that Nigeria is a country and not a nation? All attempt to create a nation has failed due to wide cultural and social margins between the North and the South. The last attempt was in 1999 during the fourth republic and the response from the Northern political elites was the introduction of political Sharia. Nigerians.

The Nigerian state is on the verge of a complete meltdown, and the inability to secure and develop the country is now leading to gradual breakup across the country, across Northern Nigeria the bandit and terrorists are now running emirates collecting tacking and practising Islamic jurisprudence.

A nation is a community of people formed on the basis of a common language, territory, ethnicity etc. A country may be an independent sovereign state or part of a larger state, a physical territory with a government, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by babajero(m): 1:04am On Aug 22, 2022
HonNL:
Turji is the arrowhead of killings and kidnappings around Shinkafi – Sabon Birni and Isah local government areas of Zamfara and Sokoto states.

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6893197/find-bello-turji-dead-alive#108454823
Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings (Over 500 Civilians were killed)

https://www.nairaland.com/6902628/bandit-bello-turji-writes-letter#108645307
Bello Turji, leader of bandits, writes, seeking dialogue with Zamfara, Nigeria Govts

https://www.nairaland.com/6920474/new-photos-bello-turji-surface#109017237
Bello Turji spotted at a wedding in January

https://www.nairaland.com/6922319/terror-kingpin-turji-releases-52#109053552
Turji releases 52 kidnapped civilians

Muslims really have different definition of peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:47am On Aug 22, 2022
He surrendered so he can legally come out and work in Tulumbu campaign team under kabaka and Mc olumo , after the election he will crawl back to forest where he belongs.. maybe they buy him helicopter as parting gift undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.