Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages (1060 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by Shortcut2life: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
I was in talking stage with this girl I just met about a week ago and yesterday we both had to stop although she has accepted to be my girlfriend… But what ruined it is that she won’t stop talking about money , I want this , I want that .. As a guy I was looking forward to love and someone I can build with although I am doing well for myself to some extent but she on the other hand has nothing and she believes any guy she accepts into her life has to contribute something to support her with which I am not against ..
But what broke the camel back is a question I asked her that if I gave her 100k and request 50k to be sent back to me if I needed it urgently she refused to it and saw it as not being the right thing to do on her own part I was surprised even when the money belonged to me at the first place …
I was trying to know her thought on accountability and if she can be fair in reciprocating energy especially in finances ..
We had to stop dating and I accepted caused I respects her decisions if money is all she desires as a woman and at the this particular time she needs someone that can spend as much as he wants on her without contributing anything to him ..
Guys make money before you love cause this generations of girls wants to be pampered and worshipped whereas some aren’t working or doing things to better their life without being dependent on a man ..
I pray things get better and for those that has good and true women with a positive intentions for you better hold them tight ..
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by God1000(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Don't go into marriage because of money, know your partner's priorities and avoid people overly driven by money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by Cypress042(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
You were looking forward to love in Nigeria ?

Funny dude cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by StanleyMentor1: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Some girls will evaluate you financially before agreeing to date you, right from the inception of trying to woo her into a relationship, they will subconsciously observe your financial prowess, while forming hard to get. Some will go as far as billing you in one form or the other, sooner or later.
Not just Nigerian girls.
Nah to just make money and more money, since that is the only love language understood in this our generation, as men dey get attracted first by a lady physical curves and beauty, that is how women judge you by your appearance before knowing how and where to place you.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by dhiqson(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin
Make money before you love
Very counterintuitive
After man's hard earned sweat so he'll come lay it at the feet of em niggeress
Very anyhow advice

Fam, i just have one thing to say
The culture that tells men to focus on finance doesn't get to tell men how many harem of ladies he need get when he's made
#tAliBaNcraDe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by bigpicture001: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
Don't go into marriage because of money, know your partner's priorities and avoid people overly driven by money

Avoid onyeka.... Sh is so focused in money
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by Shortcut2life: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
dhiqson:
grin
Make money before you love
Very counterintuitive
After man's hard earned sweat so he'll come lay it at the feet of em niggeress
Very anyhow advice

Fam, i just have one thing to say
The culture that tells men to focus on finance doesn't get to tell men how many harem of ladies he need get when he's made
#tAliBaNcraDe

grin grin grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by loosecanon50(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Any relationship built on money will always crumble.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by PerfectStranger(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2022
These females are funny beings fr. You push an ambitious young man away coz he hasn’t met your financial standards. Then you wh*re around with rich men.

He finally secures the bag, keeps a couple of side chics,you now calling him irresponsible,expecting him not to make out for those broke days lol, Y’all stop playing…

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by kadraxkyle(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2022
In Nigeria it is about 90% cause of broken homes, marriages and relationships
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by pointblank247(m): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Nigerian ladies nobi am ooo. Just forget them and chase money, if konji catch you , just enter one ashawo joint, hire a young one wey her toto never tear finish, nack am like say tomorrow no dey and find your way,

When you make enough to take care of your family, then marry,
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by InfinityFabric: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2022
But what ruined it is that she won’t stop talking about money , I want this , I want that
In less than a week ? Have u fornicated with her already ? If yes, she probably wanna get paid for the service.
If not, then she sees you as nothing but ATM.

.. As a guy I was looking forward to love and someone I can build with although I am doing well for myself to some extent
Repeat after me:
You don't build with a WOMAN.
NEVER "build" with a WOMAN.

but she on the other hand has nothing and
Good broke women are the best when they're NOT entitled brat.

she believes any guy she accepts into her life has to contribute something to support her with which I am not against ..
Yea, assuming she's not a dullard.

But what broke the camel back is a question I asked her that if I gave her 100k and request 50k to be sent back to me if I needed it urgently she refused to it and saw it as not being the right thing to do on her own part I was surprised even when the money belonged to me at the first place …
Ok, she's a useless brokey. This one cannot be a wife.

She's mad.
There are millions of her tho. She's not that special. You dodged a missile.
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by InfinityFabric: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2022
THIS EQUALITY BULLSHIT AGAIN!

I was trying to know her thought on accountability and if she can be fair in reciprocating energy especially in finances ..
This is false, women are to be taken care of financially. There's no reciprocation - it's for the broke and irresponsible.

We had to stop dating and I accepted caused I respects her decisions if money is all she desires as a woman and at the this particular time she needs someone that can spend as much as he wants on her without contributing anything to him ..
Again, a woman has no financial obligation to you as a man, no one ever told you that ?
Don't fall for this useless, backward idea.
You want them to work, still blame them for sucking their boss' or customer's dick ? Pick one.
Again, they'll work and still take care of the house ? C'mon.

Guys make money before you love cause this generations of girls wants to be pampered and worshipped whereas some aren’t working or doing things to better their life without being dependent on a man ..
You be weyrey olodo I swear.
- Every girl wants to be pampered, even agbero's wife. But "big mouth" is what we are against.
- Women should be dependent on a man, there's nothing wrong with that. There's a reason God gave men muscle and emotional stability.
- Remember: Her money is her money. She has right to ask for your money

I pray things get better and for those that has good and true women with a positive intentions for you better hold them tight ..
Financial stability is a requirement for a man in marriage. Same way you wouldn't want to marry a hoe or veteran.
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by Sammy101111(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Some times i dont blame this ladies
It is what the economy as turned them to
nothing like genuine love in Nigeria .
Bro just Keep pushing don't don't let a woman weak you down . Take good care of your self a woman that will love you for who you are will not request anything to stay with you .
Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by Nasri100(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Goodluck building a serious relationship with a Nigerian woman. Been there done that. Especially with the poverty rate of this hell hole, expect no commitment whatsoever.

Even countries with better economy, ladies still go after wealthy men, better attractive men and etc It’s hypergamy bro.

Just build a relationship with yourself man. Anything with a woman is a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by marlow1962(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Pls disregard any punk that’s tells you to make money first before you can find love.
I don’t see the reason why I will need to find love when am am rich, why can’t I find love when I don’t have money?
That’s shows you’re looking for someone to love you financially, that’s is not love.

Where were you wen I was hustling for the money?
Nobody shows you love (except your family and the real frnds you have) when you are down financially, but the moment you start being useful to yourself and the money starts coming, boom that’s when ppl start showing you love ( that’s stupid, i cut off ppl that tried that shit wit me). And why do soo many men make this stupid mistake deliberately, the moment you start looking for love all in the name of you’re now rich, it shows you’re stupid (love supposed to come natural).

I use myself for example, I cut off soo many of my fake friends, the ones I genuinely love (guys and ladies) not cus I don’t like them, but I just can’t see why you call me your frnd say u love me but u can’t help me when am down, u didn’t show me love when I was down financially. But immediately I started smelling the fragrance of a million cheques they start calling me their frnd, calling all loving names. I cut them off cus they fake, I nva bothered looking for love.
I really appreciate those that were there for me when am down, these are the ones I show love to.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by EIeyigidigan: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Cypress042:
You were looking forward to love in Nigeria ?

Funny dude cheesy
chai this one deep cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2022
No romance without finance! grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The center of gravity And What Does It Do? / Help My Uncle Decide / Are We Living In A Simulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.