Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php (308 Views)

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. / A Reminder That Abeg Was Built With PHP. / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by Peman123(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Is it possible to build a simple game with php? If it possible please prove it well
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by Truthday: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why not use javascript??
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by Peman123(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truthday:
Why not use javascript??
I can use javascript but am wondering maybe it is possible with php
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by devdev: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Peman123:
I can use javascript but am wondering maybe it is possible with php
Php be will be used to handle the backend for the game. Like handling player's data, saving game info, etc.
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by Fourpockets: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Peman123:
Is it possible to build a simple game with php? If it possible please prove it well
You mean games with GUIs?
I doubt, but you can use JavaScript and html canvas Ali and create some amazing games if you're good
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by TastyFriedPussy: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rubbish... Half baked programmer looking for the easy way out tongue you won't go and learn languages That were built specifically for game development like C++, Instead you come here dey ask weda you fit use PHP to create a game.. Rubbish half baked programmers everywhere.....spits tongue this is what happens when you jump from one career path to another just because of money and not passion.. All these doctors and pharmacist turned programmers tongue

Idiots...
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by Peman123(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Rubbish... Half baked programmer looking for the easy way out tongue you won't go and learn languages That were built specifically for game development like C++, Instead you come here dey ask weda you fit use PHP to create a game.. Rubbish half baked programmers everywhere.....spits tongue this is what happens when you jump from one career path to another just because of money and not passion.. All these doctors and pharmacist turned programmers tongue

Idiots...
Maybe u got me wrong i was THINKING(idea) maybe it was possible if i want to learn C++,Phyton or even Java i can do that.
Re: Please Developers In The House Is It Possible To Create A Game With Php by thebiolaopa(m): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2022
I made this analogy to someone yesterday, if you wanted to move a lorry load of sand, you could either use a shovel, Head pan, even a spoon, depends on the quantity of material and how fast you want it done. Also works that way in programming, in this case, I'd either use python or JS, but if you just want to stress yourself or expand your limitations and give yourself questions that stack overflow sef won't have the answers lol, you can try it.
Peman123:

(1) (Reply)

Build A Social Site Like Facebook Twitter Instagram With Our Templates / PHP Instructor Needed For Virtual Work / Python Keylogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.