Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team (8942 Views)

2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies / Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Aydlecturer: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Best team
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by BlazinGlory40: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2022
gerrardomendes:
2023 is between Obi and Atiku. Tinubu will not make it to the elections. Screenshot this comment and keep for future reference. This is by the decree of the watchers.

You can campaign and vote against him just like I too don’t support him but wishing him evil is way out of line and extreme.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by BlazinGlory40: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2022
JAMO84:
When Campaign starts, you will be seeing Asiwaju and Shettima in your dreams even if you're in Okija or Sambisa forest.

You will see the difference between China product (Obi), Dubai Product (Atiku) and American Product (Asiwaju)

You will see the difference between the strategy of a Third class graduate (Obi), Unknown class graduate (Atiku) and a first class graduate (Asiwaju)

THE MASTER STRATEGIST IS COMING TO INVADE YOUR SPACE

With all this glorification he was thrashed in Osun state oh.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by luizpippo(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

Out of all the old and traditional politicians that can be considered the top 4 candidates, only Tinubu has shown the capacity for pioneering innovation, foresight to anticipate future need, ability to manage diversity without rancour, and the steadfastness to see through an impossible mission.

As he demonstrated an ability to grow an economy, he also demonstrated the ability to grow human and political capacity.

The other 3 candidates are just ticket hunters who are desperate for power without any attempt to build their ambition around the heights they have built the political followers.

All the new ideas and initiatives of Tinubu while he was Governor, were understudied and replicated by many states in the country.

We should stop deceiving ourselves with lying political prostitutes who claim they are new with new ideas despite being in the political terrain for over 2 decades, and only remembered for their parochial actions while in power.

Infact, their eagerness to move about political platforms without regard for party ideology just to secure a ticket, only shows they are the same old "progressive" politicians we have always had.

They progress always, but their people remain moribund.

What innovation did he pioneer?

Manage diversity? Ambode, Aregbesola, Bucknor-Akerele, Femi Pedro don't think so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Great2017: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

Out of all the old and traditional politicians that can be considered the top 4 candidates, only Tinubu has shown the capacity for pioneering innovation, foresight to anticipate future need, ability to manage diversity without rancour, and the steadfastness to see through an impossible mission.

As he demonstrated an ability to grow an economy, he also demonstrated the ability to grow human and political capacity.

The other 3 candidates are just ticket hunters who are desperate for power without any attempt to build their ambition around the heights they have built the political followers.

All the new ideas and initiatives of Tinubu while he was Governor, were understudied and replicated by many states in the country.

We should stop deceiving ourselves with lying political prostitutes who claim they are new with new ideas despite being in the political terrain for over 2 decades, and only remembered for their parochial actions while in power.

Infact, their eagerness to move about political platforms without regard for party ideology just to secure a ticket, only shows they are the same old "progressive" politicians we have always had.

They progress always, but their people remain moribund.
Are you telling Nigerians to vote for the APC again? Affliction shall not rise again. Nigerians reject poverty, hunger and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Hydroxide(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Omotoyosi Ogunbanwo wrote:

I actually genuinely feel sorry for BAT. Maybe he was a brilliant man at one point in his life. Maybe he was coherent many years ago. Maybe he did have the blueprint for Lagos and was never able to finish building it �. Maybe… just maybe. But we are not risking the lives of 200M+ people for maybe.

We are addressing the reality in front of us. And the reality says

1. BAT was involved in money laundering a criminal offense.
2. He is a very sick, very old man who needs full care and attention from at least 2/3 nurses daily.
3. He is very incoherent. Mixes up his sentences. I think his brain understands what he wants to say but he just can’t find the words to explain himself. Missing neurons and connections between the frontal lobe and left hemisphere can do that.

I do genuinely feel sorry for those who have to sell this bad product. Can’t be easy but I will be praying for you. Namaste my lovelies.

Everytime I hear Peter Obi speak, my heart just dey go gidigidi bambam. This man is so brilliant Kai. I need to find time and be in New York next weekend oh.

The universe has blessed us with a man of such high caliber. Well brought up, brilliant, educated, an entrepreneur. An older generation who understands what the millennials and Gen Z’s in this country needs. A man so focused. So intelligent. He is filled with facts literally. We truly do not deserve the caliber of man that Peter Obi is. Because if not for politics! Wetin concern a brilliant entrepreneur with a professional drug money launderer? If not for Nigerian politics, Tinubu should be languishing in prison. If not for Nigerian politics, he has absolute no business being compared with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Houstency(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2022
JAMO84:

You will see the difference between China product (Obi), Dubai Product (Atiku) and American Product (Asiwaju)

You will see the difference between the strategy of a Third class graduate (Obi), Unknown class graduate (Atiku) and a first class graduate (Asiwaju)

True, you would see the difference between a Drug Kingpin/Criminal (Tinubu), Criminal (Atiku) and integrity personified (Obi).

True, you would see the difference between a man with shady past - name, qualifications(Pry and sec) [Tinubu], recently bought qualifications (Atiku) and ivy League trained Economist (Obi).
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by JAMO84: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

With all this glorification he was thrashed in Osun state oh.
Was he on the ballot in Osun state?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by DarkCaesar(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Adversity that has been part and parcel of your lineage. Don't worry, your you're getting the adversity pro max soon tongue
you will never be happy and good things will be far from you and your family
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Indispensable85(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Nice one!
You don't change a winning team.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by BlazinGlory40: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
JAMO84:
Was he on the ballot in Osun state?

The last time I checked Oyetola was his cousin or has it changed now?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by CockAndBullStor: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
you will never be happy and good things will be far from you and your family
grin grin grin You wey dey naija wey hunger dey wire like a mad man. Just be BATified so that you can you can have long life. tongue
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by DarkCaesar(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
grin grin grin You wey dey naija wey hunger dey wire like a mad man. Just be BATified so that you can you can have long life. tongue
You can only say that about your immediate family and people you close to, not everyone in Nigeria feels the pangs of hunger so it’s better you strive hard at whatever you doing over there if really you there so your mother won’t die of starvation because it’s obvious you judging everyone with the way the economy is being harsh on your people and immediate environment………I don’t wait on a particular govt before I put quality food on my table regardless the price they being sold
So like I said earlier Strive harder so your mom won’t choke on cassava grin
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by CockAndBullStor: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You can only say that about your immediate family and people you close to, not everyone in Nigeria feels the pangs of hunger so it’s better you strive hard at whatever you doing over there if really you there so your mother won’t die of starvation because it’s obvious you judging everyone with the way the economy is being harsh on your people and immediate environment………I don’t wait on a particular govt before I put quality food on my table regardless the price they being sold
So like I said earlier Strive harder so your mom won’t choke on cassava grin
We are fighting for you and generations unborn so that the cannibalistic Ipob would not turn your you, mom and dad to suya. Vote BAT for peace and progress grin
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by DarkCaesar(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
We are fighting for you and generations unborn so that the cannibalistic Ipob would not turn your you, mom and dad to suya. Vote BAT for peace and progress grin
Hold your peace and fight first for the wellbeing of your people first, your dad would have enough strength to be able to defend your family with food in his stomach and your mom won’t have to roam about when she has something tangible she’s investing her time in……….Fulani might rape your mother to death and slaughter your dad when they go to farm to harvest cassava and agbado so that your kwashiorkor ridden siblings won’t die of hunger
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by PROBLEMSOLVER27(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
So, christians are good for compaign management alone and not good to be presidential or vice presidential candidate in APC?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by Vitally123: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/tinubu-shettima-2023-onanuga-alake-keyamo-lead-apc-campaign-media-team/

Bad market: They have nothing to sell to Nigerians as they have seen it all. Kiyamu should go and rest, please. God forbid BAT Thing!
Re: Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team by CockAndBullStor: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Hold your peace and fight first for the wellbeing of your people first, your dad would have enough strength to be able to defend your family with food in his stomach and your mom won’t have to roam about when she has something tangible she’s investing her time in……….Fulani might rape your mother to death and slaughter your dad when they go to farm to harvest cassava and agbado so that your kwashiorkor ridden siblings won’t die of hunger
Just BATified for the sake of your life. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

RVSG Wanted To Force Ijaw Language On An Igbo Town Opobo But They Rejected It / Gwarzo’s Suspension: I Cannot Be Blackmailed – Adeosun / 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.