Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals (22272 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In Soap Bars (Video, Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts / Drugs Concealed In HIV Sachets Seized While Being Transported To Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by solsticey2k3(m): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2022
The sentencing no go be here…

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by EmperorSetudaGr(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Nice people, everywhere...

Brown roof republicans are very good people.
Oil soup people are really making us proud from Yahoo+, to skull mining escapades, and now their new oil DRUGS!

What is DAMILOLA doing with drugs in India

Of all places, INDIA!

She should have gone on some apprenticeship in skull-mining in Ogun.

Congratulations DAMILOLA!

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by DarkCaesar(m): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Wig seller on IG
Awon slay queen isonu

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by nedekid: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Na lie!
Thought it was only by blodas and siestas into tgat shit in India. shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by fabian063: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2022
I wonder why people for nairaland no no say na every tribe for Nigeria dey sell hard drug. He no dey limited to just Igbo people.
The more the poverty for the country, the more the crime, the more the country image go dey spoil internationally

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by SolarEngr(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Crime don't pay, hustle legit and wait for your time.

Don't be in haste!

Your time is coming, just keep pushing!

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Okhuadams(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Damilola Janet Odula took Thiefnibu's product to India and was apprehended, such a shame
I hope when they catch ur own pple you go dey hypocritical to condem. And no go die bcoz of Tinubu matter instead find a way ur Obedient go win

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by vickydevoka(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2022
wunmi590:

Majority of these people don't have sense and will never have...

The same people sending you are still same exposing you, so as not to give you your agreed money....

It is better to be in my Nigeria drinking my garri in peace than to be lured to carry drugs in another country....
How

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2022
wahala from Westside

Now they are soiling the country name from Benin republic...

May God have mercy on them..

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by tamdun: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Omo ale,wetin push u go do drugs, see as them turn her to trophy,

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by wiseone28: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Please don’t turn this to ethnic war, just condemn the crime
If it was another tribe would you say that?

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by saintrow1: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2022
UselessBuharist:

We will when some useless piss of shit tribe will be messing other nigerians up across the globe

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by UselessBuharist: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2022
wiseone28:
If it was another tribe would you say that?

Yes, I hate that act
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Omniman(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Physicist:
Is there any one else who find it funny that Indian officials like to take photographs with alleged criminals?

Same way Nigerian police and Efcc take selfie with criminals
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Cj4charles(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Name Checkers have been disappointed on this news cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by miketayo(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2022
fabian063:
I wonder why people for nairaland no no say na every tribe for Nigeria dey sell hard drug. He no dey limited to just Igbo people.
The more the poverty for the country, the more the crime, the more the country image go dey spoil internationally

I m 100% sure she is dating an igbo guy in Goa. They just used her for delivery
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Kaysalas(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Cj4charles:
Name Checkers have been disappointed on this news cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes, very disappointed. I only came to check the name. Thought it was gonna be a chidinma, ngozi or chimamkpa-ekpere grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by goodman5(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Na the Same people set her up. I just wish her luck, so sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by superCleanworks(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2022
wunmi590:

The same people sending you are still same exposing you, so as not to give you your agreed money....

see logic. grin
so they gave her the drugs to deliver and reported her so the drugs and the girl will not reach. No sales, no profit, no courier.

fantastic.

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Phraences: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

see logic. grin
so they gave her the drugs to deliver and reported her so the drugs and the girl will not reach. No sales, no profit, no courier.

fantastic.

I tire. The reasoning just weak me. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by djseanjohn77: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2022
joowealth:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/211686/nigerian-woman-arrested-in-india-with-drugs-concea.html[/i]

They will tell you they are living Naija for greener pasture, for a better life and good working environment, but their greed and bad conduct follows them everywhere, the way they have ruined Naija, they want to ruin other countries. The same people will say "Government is bad" but when they go out, instead of them to show why the government is bad by working assiduously and zealously, given the opportunities presented before them, they'd rather go into fraud, drugs, stealing, trafficking, and all other bad vices. The people are the government, no one was born as a government, they were first people, then government. The same people given the opportunity to rule the country will do worst than Jagaban.

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by femiasaolu2014: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2022
I am happy that the makeup of arrested drug traffickers in India is beginning to resemble a WAZOBIA coloration unlike before where they seemed to be from a particular region of the country.

The last one was a Northerner, this one is a Yoruba person.

I am happy.

Let it go round.

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by obyrich(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Physicist:
Is there any one else who find it funny that Indian officials like to take photographs with alleged criminals?
Very funny grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Melonsmasher: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2022
miketayo:

Fool

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by obyrich(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2022
miketayo:

Really? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by SMGGroup: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Now that a Yoruba name was mentioned, the mods are swift in cleansing the thread.

Turn the table, and they will be nowhere to be found.
I applaud what they did here, they should simply reciprocate it everywhere. But obviously, we know they won't

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Spain007(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2022
EMXTAN1:
RIP in Peace! They will "APC" her no doubt... very sad tho..

Hahaha what do you mean by they'll APC her?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by SamuelIkuponis1: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Oh!! My. I feel for her.
But with as low as 1000, u can invest and smile to the bank always with 200naira as minimum withdrawal.
Check link below

https://www.ai777robert.xyz/#/pages/login/reg?invitation=27aed1767d98341cc7d4310f91fa5b34
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by EMXTAN1(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Spain007:

Hahaha what do you mean by they'll APC her?

Haha.. they will "kil" her
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by LORDKing001: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:
The way and manner people sought after money is so alarming.
If you follow the rules you'll remain poor.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by BATified2023: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2022
UselessBuharist:
look at your moniker n u are telling us not to make it tribal

One day India will start killing igbos

Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International / Police Arrest Fake Policeman Who Extorts Money From People In Rivers (Photos) / Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State