Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals (22270 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In Soap Bars (Video, Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts / Drugs Concealed In HIV Sachets Seized While Being Transported To Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by detectivejones: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2022
They will use vile slurs for Nigeria blaming her for their misfortunes, but when they get opportunity to start over and get it right in their so-called greener pastures they end up dragging Nigeria's name to the mud giving bad names to honest hardworking Nigerians in Diasporas.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Zooposki(f): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
I am happy that the makeup of arrested drug traffickers in India is beginning to resemble a WAZOBIA coloration unlike before where they seemed to be from a particular region of the country.

The last one was a Northerner, this one is a Yoruba person.

I am happy.

Let it go round.

Igbo own too much. That’s why other tribes don’t want to join your Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by gaskiyamagana: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Cj4charles:
Name Checkers have been disappointed on this news cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Imagine, not as usual. To me the score is now 10 - 1
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Chris2863(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Please don’t turn this to ethnic war, just condemn the crime
nah you don carry ethnicity come in oo.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2022
NCAN .report................

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by AutoRedux: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Afonja women dey get mind pass their men tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Ezmans: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2022
joowealth:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/211686/nigerian-woman-arrested-in-india-with-drugs-concea.html[/i]
tribalistic bigott name checkers are disappointed, there next word now I'll be, say no to drug
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by miketayo(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Fool

That you are
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by miketayo(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2022
obyrich:
Really? grin

I Was in India for over 6 yrs I know similar stories
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by tishbite42: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

see logic. grin
so they gave her the drugs to deliver and reported her so the drugs and the girl will not reach. No sales, no profit, no courier.

fantastic.

Some pple are naturally daft
The clown didn't put into consideration that the girl might snitch on the cartel/gang
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by paradiseVirgin: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Agbado eating person grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by tishbite42: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2022
It is well known that the El Agbado cartel has big presence in India
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Ayilara1(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

Yes, very disappointed. I only came to check the name. Thought it was gonna be a chidinma, ngozi or chimamkpa-ekpere grin

You're not alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Kaysalas(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Ayilara1:

You're not alone.
Thanks my fellow tribalist grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by femiasaolu2014: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Zooposki:

You clearly are a lunatic.

Read what you just wrote and ask yourself if you arent a waste of a human being.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by joowealth(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2022
djseanjohn77:

They will tell you they are living Naija for greener pasture, for a better life and good working environment, but their greed and bad conduct follows them everywhere, the way they have ruined Naija, they want to ruin other countries. The same people will say "Government is bad" but when they go out, instead of them to show why the government is bad by working assiduously and zealously, given the opportunities presented before them, they'd rather go into fraud, drugs, stealing, trafficking, and all other bad vices. The people are the government, no one was born as a government, they were first people, then government. The same people given the opportunity to rule the country will do worst than Jagaban.

Exactly sir!
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by joowealth(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Ezmans:
tribalistic bigott name checkers are disappointed, there next word now I'll be, say no to drug

Lols!
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Ayilara1(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

Thanks my fellow tribalist grin grin grin

Lols, Nairaland is making me triabalistic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Oceanjagaban: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2022
This one na Tinubu cartel
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Aidejay(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2022
By now, all these drug rings financing the movement of drugs should have coded that the use of black Nigerian Female and male drug mules has casted and become an unnecessary risk.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
look at your moniker n u are telling us not to make it tribal

One day India will start killing igbos

the same way Wakili is killing yorubas....

We have proof...

your people are refugees...2022 fact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Zooposki:

trash from a slavish minority with no class,no stease and no bite
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Sammy5413(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Can we see the sandals?
Maybe it's the same type Jesus wore!
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Kaysalas(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Ayilara1:

Lols, Nairaland is making me triabalistic.
Nor be lie! wink Do have a great week ahead broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by kay29000(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

see logic. grin
so they gave her the drugs to deliver and reported her so the drugs and the girl will not reach. No sales, no profit, no courier.

fantastic.

I'm still trying to understand the logic in what the guy said.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Tegabadguy(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by ariesbull: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Please don’t turn this to ethnic war, just condemn the crime
you are correct...Damilola is a shameless woman disgracing women and her parentage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by ednut1(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Stop giving these useless Nigerians visa . They are usually up to no good. Only allow work permit and students to come in. All these business visa and visit visa people without extensive travel history don’t allow them in
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Prince001(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2022
greaT179:
very shameful

Nuttin shameful, people will always look for anyway to make it in life. What's shameful is Nigeria never publicly display Indians doing bad things in Naija too. Look how many of them stood behind one person to take photo op! There are Indians doing bad stuff in Naija too, we should exposed them too like they are doing to us. I don't support any crime regardless who's committing it!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by superCleanworks(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
kay29000:

I'm still trying to understand the logic in what the guy said.

bros. avoid headache oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Jemex003: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
joowealth:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/211686/nigerian-woman-arrested-in-india-with-drugs-concea.html[/i]

Good as you don’t mention her name but we know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos) / Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International / Police Arrest Fake Policeman Who Extorts Money From People In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.