Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals (22269 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In Soap Bars (Video, Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts / Drugs Concealed In HIV Sachets Seized While Being Transported To Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by joowealth(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tegabadguy:
No. nigerian don tire people undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And doing drum as a result in another country is not justifiable
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by joowealth(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tegabadguy:
No. nigerian don tire people undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And doing drugs as a result in another country is not justifiable at all.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by etrange: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Physicist:
Is there any one else who find it funny that Indian officials like to take photographs with alleged criminals?
Nigerians do too. It's mostly when the criminal is popular or a foreigner. The pictures serve to keep the memory of the different interesting happenings in thier career life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by etrange: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm pleasantly surprised the front page isn't all about her tribe. I hope it remains this way when the culprit is of other tribes.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Tegabadguy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
joowealth:

And doing drugs as a result in another country is not justifiable at all.
but their is no work embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by bigcasava1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Please don’t turn this to ethnic war, just condemn the crime
but it has to do with Igbo they will turn it ethnic abuse abi?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by membranus: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
Agbado eating person grin

Yet you too do eats agbado everyday, even in akamu, enjoying it and smacking your lips. And here you are abusing "agbado eating people".

I know that you will not pray that agbado should be missing from your mouth from now on.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by paradiseVirgin: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
membranus:

Yet you too do eats agbado everyday, even in akamu, enjoying it and smacking your lips. And here you are abusing "agbado eating people".

I know that you will not pray that agbado should be missing from your mouth from now on.

Another one grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by fabian063: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
miketayo:

I m 100% sure she is dating an igbo guy in Goa. They just used her for delivery
Oga, cocaine sell no get tribe. Na personality. Every race of the world dey sell cocaine. Caucasians, Mongolians, Negroid. For Nigeria, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Igala, Urobo, Edo etc, they all traffic drugs. No need to be tribalistic about it
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by miketayo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
fabian063:
Oga, cocaine sell no get tribe. Na personality. Every race of the world dey sell cocaine. Caucasians, Mongolians, Negroid. For Nigeria, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Igala, Urobo, Edo etc, they all traffic drugs. No need to be tribalistic about it

it might look tribalist but I m really not. I have seen plenty of cases like this in India, and all of them turned out to be their BF, I said Igbo because most of them in Goa are Igbos, if it was Mumbai it could be any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Drsmartphilips: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Igbo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Wwwq: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Survival of the fittest
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Streetdreamx(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
westside now part of the league.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Streetdreamx(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
Igbo kwenu
use your head, learn to read before you comment.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by EmekaCharles10(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
serve her right one of anti nigerian
solsticey2k3:
The sentencing no go be here…
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Zooposki(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash from a slavish minority with no class,no stease and no bite

femiasaolu2014:

You clearly are a lunatic.

Read what you just wrote and ask yourself if you arent a waste of a human being.

See as una mumu. Igbo with Yoruba moniker.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zooposki:

who says I'm igbo

geddifok
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by femiasaolu2014: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zooposki:

You just reconfirmed that you are a lunatic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Drsmartphilips: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Streetdreamx:
use your head, learn to read before you comment.
see mugu wetin I wan read
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Prince001 post=115944417]

Nuttin shameful, people will always look for anyway to make it in life. What's shameful is Nigeria never publicly display Indians doing bad things in Naija too. Look how many of them stood behind one person to take photo op! There are Indians doing bad stuff in Naija too, we should exposed them too like they are doing to us. I don't support any crime regardless who's committing it!!!!!![/quotes

abeg kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) / Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers / ₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.