Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North (1078 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by Bpower007: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by Ekemax: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hope Agbado master no go see this news

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by loosecanon50(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
God has finally decided to rescue Nigeria through Peter Obi. This is not an Igbo thing, it never was. It's a Nigerian movement.

Rejoice Nigerians, Nigeria will be great again. Goodbye to ethnic politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by PandoraObi: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
I thought it was millions, but joining labour party is a propaganda and lies
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by drlateef: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
God is not a God of deception and lies. On this alone, Peter Obi will lose. Continue concocting lies upon lies. When campaign and election commence we shall know who is the liar.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by Owontime: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wow,Labour Party is definitely winning the North. grin
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by Successdude(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hahaha... Only the weak in thoughts haven't seen that peter obi iz definitely winning this

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by orohbiro(f): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
I thought it was millions, but joining labour party is a propaganda and lies
Look me in the eyes and stop lying to me your brain is still working?

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by PandoraObi: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2022
orohbiro:
Look me in the eyes and stop lying to me your brain is still working?
You should have started from your mother
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by CockAndBullStor: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2022
No be only thousands, na millions. Okoros and lie eh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Politicians Dump APC, PDP, Join Labour Party In The North by gabolak(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2022
If only we can get it right this time, Nigeria will be the best for it.

(1) (Reply)

Will The Oldest Yoruba Trick Work In The North This Time? / Oshiomhole Vindicated As Obaseki Allegedly Scams Philip Of 300k Usd(video) / Wait A Second ! Is This Tinubu Or Photoshop???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.