Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? (923 Views)

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? by perfectbuy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's a tough choice, but in the end, Nigerians seem to prefer the Toyota Camry. According to a survey by the Times of India, 47% of Nigerians surveyed said that they preferred the Toyota Camry over the Honda Accord. The Honda Accord came in at a close second with 44% of the vote.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2022/08/21/is-the-toyota-camry-better-than-the-honda-accord/

Re: Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? by petrusevents(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is because nigeria lacks good maintenance culture.
The way you treat a toyota camry, you dare not treat accord like that

3 Likes

Re: Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? by Onyeka90210(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
I will still pick the honda, better interior, better looks, drives better(fun to drive) especially that vtec engine.
Just do routine maintenance which is relatively cheap[Japanese].

1 Like

Re: Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? by Sammy101111(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2022
From 2001- 2013 i will stick with Toyota
But from 2013 - 2022 upward i will stick with honda

Honda product started impoving since 2013
If you notice honda cars from 2013 are highly expensive and well balance

You will see some latest honda accord at night you will think it is a benz lol

4 Likes

Re: Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Una no dey tire for comparison because Honda gives Toyota a run and sleepless night.from 1990 till date I will pick a honda.Na only lexus I fit consider choosing with honda.camrry wey no get drive feel and thrill.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Toyota Camry Better Than The Honda Accord? by mejai(m): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Una no dey tire for comparison because Honda gives Toyota a run and sleepless night.from 1990 till date I will pick a honda.Na only lexus I fit consider choosing with honda.camrry wey no get drive feel and thrill.
Soul, if car dey get am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Check This VIN / Help Camry Auto Gear Problem / How To Do A Car Tune Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.