Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Distributor Needed For Lubricant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributor Needed For Lubricant (871 Views)

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant / Energy Drink Distributor Needed Nationwide / Oil Lubricant Company Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Emmy000seun(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have a lubricant oil made by a known company ASHA GROUP OF COMPANY(Oil&Gas). The oil is tested and trusted and you can make your findings about the company..(they just venture into car lubricant, and not that dey are new) the good deal about the business is that its standard is like Mobil and Total and it's cheaper in price compare to them (imagine getting 4ltrs as low as 7k for retail).
I need people that we can work together and be the pioneer of this oil before more hand get into it..as the pioneer distributor will be controller of the market when it actually boom..
We are looking for way and means to advert the product and create awareness for it, but the quality is 100%...
My contact is 07068172011.calls and WhatsApp...
I don't need you to have capital or financial commitment, just idea and to dialogue ways to move and create awareness to makes more money..

1 Like

Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by securitywatch50: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please do you produce one liter too
Because one liter moves market than four liter's.

2 Likes

Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Simeon88(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Emmy000seun:
I have a lubricant oil made by a known company ASHA GROUP OF COMPANY(Oil&Gas). The oil is tested and trusted and you can make your findings about the company..(they just venture into car lubricant, and not that dey are new) the good deal about the business is that its standard is like Mobil and Total and it's cheaper in price compare to them (imagine getting 4ltrs as low as 7k for retail).
I need people that we can work together and be the pioneer of this oil before more hand get into it..as the pioneer distributor will be controller of the market when it actually boom..
We are looking for way and means to advert the product and create awareness for it, but the quality is 100%...
I don't need you to have capital or financial commitment, just idea and to dialogue ways to move and create awareness to makes more money..
Great idea. I will reach out to you

2 Likes

Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Topajis: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Can I be your sales representative in Jos to gombe...I thinks 1litre moves market in the North...

1 Like

Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by comtem2011: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Emmy000seun:
I am Interested. I will have a stand at my brother's Carwash.

2 Likes

Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Henrymathias: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm very much interested
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Evergreen4(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sales rep lagos
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by AOresources: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
1 ltrs should do magic here in kd too..available for kd promotions
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Octheman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Contact me sale rep Abuja
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Emmy000seun(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where is your location??
comtem2011:
I am Interested. I will have a stand at my brother's Carwash.
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by sainteve4r(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
I can be your rep. in Akure
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by Alphastudent(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sales rep benue state
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by slimdel91: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm available as a sales rep in Ibadan Oyo state
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by comtem2011: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Emmy000seun:
Where is your location??
Abuja
Re: Distributor Needed For Lubricant by moao(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
I can be your rep in Ogun state

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Bs.c HND, ND. Job Opportunity (still Ongoing) / How To Process The Ptad Online Verification / Discover Nursing In America And Carebean Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.