Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP (1549 Views)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Mandate2023: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
floret23:
LoL

Always using laughing emoji while in severe pain. Politics money is sweet. Nigeria can perish they don't care.

2023: Tinubu, Atiku Face Threat From Obi’s Presidential Ambition – APC Lawmaker

Ibekimi Oriamaja Reports
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), would pose a challenge to Bola Tinubu’s bid for the presidency, according to a lawmaker elected over the weekend on the APC platform.
The lawmaker told Sun, under the condition of anonymity, that churches and young people across had embraced Obi very well.

He added that the APC might not win Lagos State if the rising popularity of Obi did not wane.

The congressman claimed that Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential nominee, might possibly lose the South-East and South-South to Obi.

He stated, “A Muslim-Muslim ticket might cost the APC the entire South. Today, the APC is unable to win any South East or South South state. The APC won’t prevail in Lagos State if elections were held right now. The party might succeed in Ekiti and Ogun if it’s fortunate. The PDP is going up against the APC in Osun, Ondo, and Oyo. The APC’s options are so constrained.

In 2023, President Muhammadu Buhari won’t be up for election. That indicates that Atiku will be the North’s top pick. In the Northeast, Atiku will triumph. Due to the significant Hausa and Fulani populations there, he will also triumph in the North West.

“North Central is where the PDP’s core foot soldiers are. The chances of APC winning that geopolitical region are uncertain. As a result of the new Electoral Act, it is now more challenging.

Emotions and imagination don't win election grin
I can't help to stop laughing grin at ur ignorance....like I said b4 get a job......all dis analysis u r doing is gullible
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by floret23(f): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

Emotions and imagination don't win election grin
I can't help to stop laughing grin at ur ignorance....like I said b4 get a job......all dis analysis u r doing is gullible
APC will have difficulties.

How can Atiku win for the PDP if the entire South East and South South don’t support him? Despite his popularity, Buhari lost three elections before the South supported him.

The issues are as follows. Obi probably won’t prevail. Although I don’t see it happening, he is seriously upsetting the PDP and APC, the two big parties.
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Mandate2023: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
floret23:
APC will have difficulties.

How can Atiku win for the PDP if the entire South East and South South don’t support him? Despite his popularity, Buhari lost three elections before the South supported him.

The issues are as follows. Obi probably won’t prevail. Although I don’t see it happening, he is seriously upsetting the PDP and APC, the two big parties.

Atiku can't be president with only northern votes obviously and I don't see him getting anything tangible from d south bcoz there's nothing to justify any vote for him...dey said southerners of PDP don't have a formidable candidate and am happy that obi is coming up, wike is showing them too, all dis will put things straight for d record

But thinking deeply anything can still happen as PDP is not a small party but tinubu is not a candidate that will love with everything on ground
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by floret23(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

Atiku can't be president with only northern votes obviously and I don't see him getting anything tangible from d south bcoz there's nothing to justify any vote for him...dey said southerners of PDP don't have a formidable candidate and am happy that obi is coming up, wike is showing them too, all dis will put things straight for d record

But thinking deeply anything can still happen as PDP is not a small party but tinubu is not a candidate that will love with everything on ground
Tinubu Is A PLACE HOLDER For Shettima, The Earlier People Realize This The Better

Most of the people pushing Tinubu do not know there is an agenda just to install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before a year, Shettima will be sworn in as President and more terrorists like Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in government house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than Tinubu before he became president. Buhari was not this sickly.

Affliction shall not rise the second time.

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by BATified2023: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

Blame obi for what grin grin grin who blamed obi yesterday, he should continue building mountain with mouth up and down grin that's his problem

It seems u guys r aliens to Nigeria politics or u just don't know anything grin
So I can't gather few ppl nw and start burning umbrella too or any party logo grin

What has that got to do....anybody can display madness for all dey care...........better go and do something reasonable with ur time, I don't think u understand anything about politics coz all dis nonsense u r celebrating is just laughable......ppl that can still switch tomorrow grin
many of them are first time voters,they don’t understand d gimmicks of election

(1) (2) (Reply)

nairaland block the Picture Of Akure , You Have Never Seen. check thisGlob e.com / Peter Obi Defeats Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa Election Poll / Sky Jumper, Emeka Okereke Jumps From Pl@ne To Show Support For Peter Obi & Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.