Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP (1529 Views)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by JEWELofHELL666: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
BREAKING NEWS:

In our quest to dislodge APC in Gombe State and Nigeria, today we received 300 decampees from APC to the largest political party in Africa PDP, in Nasarawo

Bonfire of brooms was successful conducted without any fear or favour
APC Sai mun Baku wuta
#Atikuiscoming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Trinitycian: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Trinitycian: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2022
LegendHero grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Bravetunde: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Chaii is not fairoo grin grin cheesy angry
Sincerely I m beginning to pity the condemn kriminal Tinubu.
But when I remember his crook,wicked and heartless past, including the thousands of Northerners opc murdered.
Our promising youth he ordered to be killed like dogs,I think he deserves these treatment.
Or is it nigerians that have suffered,died,or sick because of the furstration he put us through because of his selfish,childish emiolokan ambition.
These is just the beginning grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Omoslim26: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2022
One nigga from Zamfara said that instead of tinubu will be president that he can go and chop him apc belleful.
Don't let anyone decieve you, reality is that tinubu is the most disliked politician in the North.
Plus his boys who intimidate and oppress this young Hausa hustlers do not help matters,they don't like him at all.
Obidiati is the way forward.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by arejibadz(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Na only tinubu and urchins go day apc before 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by kay1one(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2022
RIP APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by TooMuchStuff: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Give dem faya.......Burn it down...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Rekhina(f): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2022
By Allah Apc will za die
Shame on fulani party And gayscammers

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Rekhina(f): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2022
Omoslim26:
One nigga from Zamfara said that instead of tinubu will be president that he can go and chop him apc belleful.
Don't let anyone decieve you, reality is that tinubu is the most disliked politician in the North.
Plus his boys who intimidate and oppress this young Hausa hustlers do not help matters,they don't like him at all.
Obidiati is the way forward.

You and Tinubu batboy Afamed shud Stick to gayscam.ming( I will expose you soon) and leave politics for za North who sabi

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Stillwhites(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Rekhina:
By Allah Apc will za die
Shame on fulani party And gayscammers
This lady is finally making some sense.She's a front-runner among those women who are contesting for my dickgrin
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Much crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by after4: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2022
This is a lie, it happened in Burkina faso

Abeg no be me talk am oh,

I just dey help tifnubu urchins type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by lawalosky(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2022
I say it before, as Buhari is leaving office, he is leaving along side with APC,

APC is dead, damage, scatter, and buried.

Note: I am a personal assistant on media to an APC chieftain here in NC, my boss has ask me not to post anything relating to APC in his official Facebook page.

I am fully APC member Sha but I am voting for Peter Obi at the presidential election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Coolsperm: 3:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu is too greedy he must be rejected by all means

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by toneroforever(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2022
APC has fulfilled it's mission, which is to make Nigerians suffer. As PMB is leaving,he is ready to disintegrate the evil party. He can go ahead,we won't miss them.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by ChangetheChange: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2022
The way people will Cash out from Tinubu in this coming election and still go ahead and work for Atiku mostly in the North

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Trinitycian: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2022
toneroforever:
APC has fulfilled it's mission, which is to make Nigerians suffer. As PMB is leaving,he is ready to disintegrate the evil party. He can go ahead,we won't miss them.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Trinitycian: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The way people will Cash out from Tinubu in this coming election and still go ahead and work for Atiku mostly in the North

Can't wait for the election to come

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Racoon(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2022
They are just catching cruise with emilokan. They gave him the ticket but render APC back to ACN-APC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Afamed: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Rekhina:

You and Tinubu batboy Afamed shud Stick to gayscam.ming( I will expose you soon) and leave politics for za North who sabi

This acclaimed retired Dubai Nurse ehhhhh
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Afamed: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

Can't wait for the election to come
After the election, you will resume your Biafra or death national anthem.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by AllTheWayUp: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu will never defeat Atiku in the North, Tinubu zombies should know this cold hard fact and know peace
We go chop Tinubu money tire this election

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Afamed: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The pseudo Yoruba names are not working again
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Afamed: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu will never defeat Atiku in the North, Tinubu zombies should know this cold hard fact and know peace
We go chop Tinubu money tire this election

Election is not for kindergarten with 5%
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Trinitycian: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Afamed:

Everything na 5% to una

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by AllTheWayUp: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

Everything na 5% to una
No mind that dirty smelling confused Tinubu zombie wey never chop since yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Trinitycian: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingKO22, come and see o
Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by floret23(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Afamed:

APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta meaning. We (Northerners) would give APC fire.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by floret23(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
etrouble PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Batified2023 Mandate2023 come and blame Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by Mandate2023: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
floret23:
etrouble PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Batified2023 Mandate2023 come and blame Peter Obi.

Blame obi for what grin grin grin who blamed obi yesterday, he should continue building mountain with mouth up and down grin that's his problem

It seems u guys r aliens to Nigeria politics or u just don't know anything grin
So I can't gather few ppl nw and start burning umbrella too or any party logo grin

What has that got to do....anybody can display madness for all dey care...........better go and do something reasonable with ur time, I don't think u understand anything about politics coz all dis nonsense u r celebrating is just laughable......ppl that can still switch tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Join 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' Challenge In Gombe, Defect To PDP by floret23(f): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

Blame obi for what grin grin grin who blamed obi yesterday, he should continue building mountain with mouth up and down grin that's his problem

So I can't gather few ppl nw and start burning umbrella too or any party logo grin

What has that got to do....anybody can display madness for all dey care...........better go and do something reasonable with ur time, I don't think u understand anything about politics coz all dis nonsense u r celebrating is just laughable......ppl that can still switch tomorrow grin
LoL

Always using laughing emoji while in severe pain. Politics money is sweet. Nigeria can perish they don't care.

Mandate2023:

2023: Tinubu, Atiku Face Threat From Obi’s Presidential Ambition – APC Lawmaker

Ibekimi Oriamaja Reports
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), would pose a challenge to Bola Tinubu’s bid for the presidency, according to a lawmaker elected over the weekend on the APC platform.
The lawmaker told Sun, under the condition of anonymity, that churches and young people across had embraced Obi very well.

He added that the APC might not win Lagos State if the rising popularity of Obi did not wane.

The congressman claimed that Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential nominee, might possibly lose the South-East and South-South to Obi.

He stated, “A Muslim-Muslim ticket might cost the APC the entire South. Today, the APC is unable to win any South East or South South state. The APC won’t prevail in Lagos State if elections were held right now. The party might succeed in Ekiti and Ogun if it’s fortunate. The PDP is going up against the APC in Osun, Ondo, and Oyo. The APC’s options are so constrained.

In 2023, President Muhammadu Buhari won’t be up for election. That indicates that Atiku will be the North’s top pick. In the Northeast, Atiku will triumph. Due to the significant Hausa and Fulani populations there, he will also triumph in the North West.

“North Central is where the PDP’s core foot soldiers are. The chances of APC winning that geopolitical region are uncertain. As a result of the new Electoral Act, it is now more challenging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu/Atiku Merger Rival Peter Obi/LP? / Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / 2023: Obidient Kitchen Spotted In Taraba (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.