Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents (1207 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by salemdv(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
Nlander's pls come to my aid oh, my babe of a year and half is so desperate to meet my mum, she's been on this issue for a while now and have been avoiding it. Pls what can i do, cuz am an undergraduate and still got some few years on my card.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by dave2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
What's your plan and when do u intend to marry her?
Me think that marriage should be far away from u right now.
U have not even graduated yet, youth service if u are in naija, then search for a job.

Everything has time. one step at a time brother. for now, just take it slowly with her and let her know that u are not ready for now
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by lindabon: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
cant u tell her that u are not on that level in the relationship yet. even if she gets offended and backs off because of your honesty, its bera than leading her on and then abandoning her when you're kinda tired of the whole s*h*i*t. u tink u are saving her the heart break now by leading her on/ hiding how u feel, but trust me, u are only making things worse for her and urself. speak up man!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by Advocator: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
Then she is a keeper. Any girl who is eager to see your parent means she sees the future in you. (That's my assumption).
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by callme2: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
before nko?

what have you told her before she started getting desperate to meet your parents

yeye boy
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
Advocator:

Then she is a keeper. [size=14pt]Any girl who is eager to see your parent means she sees the future in you.[/size] (That's my assumption).

THREAD CLOSED! cool
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by salemdv(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
Just normal bf and gf parol oh, i did luv to keep her but am a medical student and still got at least 5yrs
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by Advocator: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
salemdv:

Just normal bf and gf parol oh, i did luv to keep her but am a medical student and still got at least 5yrs

You can still let your girl connect and get to know your parents before you graduate. Letting your parent and your girl met doesn't mean it'll be the end of the world.

sexkillz:

THREAD CLOSED! cool

LOL. smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
OP am very sure she's older than u and u cant tell us d truth because your ashamed! Cant u see she's desperate? Abeg free her jor! Abi dem dey worry u?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Desperate To Meet My Parents by horny4u(f): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
poster doe
Advocator:

Then she is a keeper. Any girl who is eager to see your parent means she sees the future in you. (That's my assumption).

Poster does not want to keep her, grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Spend But Women Are Mostly Favored / A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) / Nairaland Ladies Choose For Yourselvels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.