Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch (94400 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
goslowgoslow:

What is wrong with the tradition? How about whites that kill blacks for sports?
But seriously I don't think it is an easy task to kill a lion in the wild
undecided
He must have gone with at least a team of hunters or the lion was already waiting to be shot at

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by detectivejones: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
So that shit in Eddy Murphy's coming to America is true
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by ncoolsome(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rahkman:
Nonsense why kill an innocent animal because of a useless tradition

All of u criticizing him,if they cook that lion u people will be the first to want to taste...
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why do I find it hard to believe this? Isn't it illegal to kill wildlife in SA? especially lions? unless it poses as a threat to human life..

I have a feeling that lion is not dead, but just sedated....
TMKsouth:
King Misuzulu kaZwelithini had to kill a lion and face a black bull head-on in a kraal two days before being crowned the ruler of the Zulu nation in South Africa.

His traditional coronation was held this past Saturday in KwaZulu Natal.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE HIS CORONATION

https://www.nairaland.com/7293270/pictures-south-africas-new-zulu

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by goslowgoslow(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
baralatie:

undecided
He must have gone with at least a team of hunters or the lion was already waiting to be shot at
Absolutely! You are spot on.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Kobicove(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Poor lion
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by fantasy2018: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is a sign of cowardishness.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
ncoolsome:

All of u criticizing him,if they cook that lion u people will be the first to want to taste...
They will even snap selfie with the plate of garnished lion meat peppersoup
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:

A royal scam per se. We understand

No, the guy killed the lion.

See, the guy is still facing serious competition for the throne, and the fact that none of his rivals is accusing him of faking the kill...means he really did kill the lion.

If he faked it, his rivals would promptly leak the fact to the press.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by uuzba(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
baralatie:

undecided
Which part is hard there?
Stand 100 meters away and fire your gun at an animal that doesn't know what gun is.
It won't even see you. I won't know you are even there.
So tell me the hard part in that matter?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by lesson44: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Barbaric act.
You are lost .
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by goslowgoslow(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
ncoolsome:

Some of them going by the oyibo way don't even realize that the whites have hunting season where they kill some of these animals, cook and eat them.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by ClearFlair: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Barbaric act.

Like APC
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
29kobo:

No, the guy killed the lion.

See, the guy is still facing serious competition for the throne, and the fact that none of his rivals is accusing him of faking the kill...means he really did kill the lion.

If he faked it, his rivals would promptly leak the fact to the press.
Do you know how hard it is to track that kind of a lion?
That is not a young male lion o
It has a full mane although the cold depicts that it is a stray
Nevertheless
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Why do I find it hard to believe this? Isn't it illegal to kill wildlife in SA? especially lions? unless it poses as a threat to human life..

I have a feeling that lion is not dead, but just sedated....

Hunting lions is legal in SA...provided the right permits have been given.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by goslowgoslow(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
uuzba:

Stand 100 meters away and fire your gun at an animal that doesn't know what gun is.
May be you think we are talking about your village dog here.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by IbileIfe: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Arranged bravado.

Leave him with a wild lion in the jungle with only a spear or dagger and see what he can to prove his bravery.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by planetx: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
I thought he killed the lion with his bare hands, anyone can kill a lion with a high powered rifle with telescopic sight.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Bahamas95(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why not with his bare hands? grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by frowland(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Unzerious:

Some Nigerian Tradition's require more than a dead Lion.

Doesn’t make it less barbaric right?

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
baralatie:

Do you know how hard it is to track that kind of a lion?
That is not a young male lion o
It has a full mane although the cold depicts that it is a stray
Nevertheless

Probably used trackers to help him trace the lion
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by MatrixCircle: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why gun , he was to use hand because Samson killed a Lion with his hands..
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Tremple8v: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tradition.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by wiseone28: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

We don't eat lion meat. I speculate the king might be asked to eat the heart or something crazy like that.

But the rest sold off to the many African immigrants we have in SA who will have a purpose for it.
Oh thanks.

Especially other African for black magic.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
LordIsaac:
Kai....Africans. If I talk now they will say "am I not an African?" I know I will not kill a lion to become King! grin

Na ur type fit kill anything standing in your way to greatness
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Mummiesboy: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
E be like say them cage the lion then give am gun from distance to shoot and kill the lion. Show us video or I no go believe this fairytale.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by goslowgoslow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
ClearFlair:

Like APC
Is APC an act? This is how you people derail thread with irrelevant comments.
Those incompetent moderators will close their eyes to this but quick at banning innocent person.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
uuzba:

You want to stand 100m away from a full male lion?
Wa Lai the lion will have finished you before you shoot
shocked
The only thing that will make that lion not to pounce is it is either a loner,it is not hungry,it is not angry or it is lazy
God help you not to jam a coalition?

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Christistruth00: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
He is Cheating

He was supposed to kill the Lion with a Spear

If he was one of the Yoruba Warlords Of Old he would have been expected to kill the Lion with ordinary Juju incantations

Jesus Christ has delivered the Yorubas from so much evil and darkness

We really need to appreciate him much more
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Parrot69: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fu*k this bish niggi made front-page again
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by AngelicBeing: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

Uncivilized people are those who've chowed all their lions into extinction lipsrsealed Jollof and Simba soup grin
Hahaha, savages everywhere, lol at jollof and simba soup tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom / Nigeria Old pictures(1800-1980) / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.