Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND (36180 Views)

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro / 7 Universities That Offer Criminology In Nigeria And Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Ultimas: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2022
That is impressive.
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2022
duduade:
So what's special about this
What’s special is that in your country no university will admit her for masters

8 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by charlypoker(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/JonalistIsrael/status/1561467088463699970?t=QB0SPNaKzXv0Pt8VplU6qA&s=08

https://www.legit.ng/people/1484391-nigerian-hnd-holder-masters-7-fully-funded-phd-scholarships-7-top-universities-usa/

https://www.legit.ng/people/1487122-i-chose-chemistry-by-mistake-filling-admission-form-hnd-holder-7-phd-scholarships-says/

congratulations to her. You see how the Nigerian Education system has been bastardized. some shallow minds will created unnecessary hurdles out of prejudice to make schooling difficult. they will create stupid dichotomy between HND and Bsc thereby making the formal less important against the later. But the European system do not give a damn about the shit we take in our school here

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Komu1048(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2022
I am really happy for her. Nigerian system is toxic.
I was in the poly system before I switched to the University system now ASUU no gree free me.
Congratulations to her once again.

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by duduade: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2022
MyFlair:

What’s special is that in your country no university will admit her for masters

That's why Nigeria is different na

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Moseshasss: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2022
AND WE ARE HERE SHOUTING BSC IS BETTER THAN HND........ WAYWARD SOCIETY..... NIGERIA GOING AFTER PAPERS ONLY ...

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Bakare19: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2022
This worth celebrating. Congratulations, Islamiyat.

Cheers.
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Lightened: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Grace
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by OvulatoryMenses(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2022
The way women have been dominating in every areas of life thia year is amazing grin

Truly,a woman is the greatest thing God ever put on the land kiss
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Adeniyi27(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
It’s a good thing. Motivation
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Juoflife1(f): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Wow.. congratulations to her
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by dododawa1: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Can this happen in NIGERIA?
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by elisbabs499(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
kazyhm:
What kind of story is this ?

She Studied science Laboratory Technology, then majored in chemistry by mistake, how ?
If you have ND in science laboratory technology and you want to study for your HND, you can apply for science laboratory technology with options in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Environmental Biology and so on
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by BeanmanX(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Congrats to her,,,
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by carsuperman: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:
Women have been achieving incredible feats in this season.
Not like the Anthony Joshua who couldn't retain his title. Or the super eagles without any wings to fly.
WOMEN getting scholarships without a degree.
WOMEN racking out the medals at commonwealth.
Celebrate women.
You vile creature. Did anyone drag with women? Why include men and attack them? Nothing special about your gender so you know
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Whobedatte(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2022
US of A .. land of massive opportunities .
God bless Nigeria
God bless USA

2 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Lordsonn: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Many university do this abroad. Instead of three years, you spend 5 years
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by PrinceMajestic: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by acounter2(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2022
@op something is missing, kindly help us to ask aunty islamiyya for her grade, I'm sure she must have graduated with Distinction

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Major7: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2022
phransix2:
am forced to ask, would all these matter in Heaven?

Don't use that as an excuse to cover your failure or fear factor. You're still on earth and focusing on making heaven doesn't put your life on hold here on earth. It's one of the ways of fulfilling God's mandate to dominate the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Zeinymira(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
ask her about the ladies in Saudi and Afghanistan.
With that hijab around her head. Ask her if Islam promotes what she is pursuing? Wouldn't she have had 7 babies by now if she were married at 9 years and sold to a man in his 60ies at 6?

Why don't you live and let others live? There's no where in the Qur'an that says Muslim women or men should not pursue knowledge.
You people spread lies about the religion you know nothing about just out of hatred.
@Emkz, this is one of the numerous vile comments I am talking about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by detectivejones: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Nice! Congratulations to her
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by SeriouslySense(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow She is gifted, and congratulations.
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by woleabayo(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2022
GOOD FOR HER
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by highbee02: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Big congratulations to her, beauty + brain.
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Truthday: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
duduade:
So what's special about this

Firstly, what's your level of education ??

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Truthday: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Zeinymira:

Why don't you live and let others live? There's no where in the Qur'an that says Muslim women or men should not pursue knowledge.
You people spread lies about the religion you know nothing about just out of hatred.

Don't mind them, they're just filled with hate and bigotry
Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Tell me why Aisha was not allowed to receive informal education from her parents. At least at 6 Aisha must still have a lot to learn from her parents. No one is spreading lies. This is a quote from Islamic sources. I don't know what is so impossible to understand about Islam. What gives you the impression that I know nothing about Islam? What is the lie here? I asked a question that can be factually backed by the customs of the references that I made. Tell me a woman who came out of Saudi and Afghanistan or Iran like this woman and backed by her government.

why is it always vile to quote from your Islamic sources?
Zeinymira:

3 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND by Truthday: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
ask her about the ladies in Saudi and Afghanistan.
With that hijab around her head. Ask her if Islam promotes what she is pursuing? Wouldn't she have had 7 babies by now if she were married at 9 years and sold to a man in his 60ies at 6?

You're foolish filled with hate and bigotry.

There are a lot if female lawmakers in Saudi Arabia, former president of islamic state of Pakistan is a female. You will just die of hate and bigotry. You'll just kill yourself by sleeping and waking in hate.

While she and many others are going exceedingly great for themselves, sit there and be hating. Bastard Igbo child of hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / Download National Policy On Education – 6th Edition (2013) / Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.