Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) (5063 Views)

Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Kul3ger(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
OP, behold our faces

Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by KingMack(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
I would have been the most handsome president Nigeria ever had ...but this Obi of a thing won't let me be grin

Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
ONDO governor for me.
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by iHateFraudsters: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Seriously?

Tambuwal is the most handsome.
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obaseki
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Obaseki
Bia respecti go di onwe gi.
Oba gini?
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by highchief1: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Gov Seyi Makinde of Oyo state is the most handsome governor in Nigeria.

Any contrary opinion?
look well sir.Okowa is the most handsome
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by ArewaNorth: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oya, Gays and women your thread is ready undecided
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by ASAPFERG1: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Viscuz:

This we agree on .

Followed by seyi

Then

Soludo

Akeredolu fine at his age no cap
guy why you dey follow my comments upandan?
Them swear for you angry
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Tunjibalogun: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
highchief1:
look well sir.Okowa is the most handsome
Most handsome indeed with his camel dentition

1 Like

Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by highchief1: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.i behold u and Okowa
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by orisa37: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
COOOOORECT.
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by elepeter: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
COOL!
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by faridaariyo3: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
I go with Okowa mbok.I go with Okowa mbok....
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Apexmoh: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tambuwal, El-rufai and Matawalle. S0utherners are ugly as apes. The only person that will make it to the list is Akeredolu.
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Fuyinge: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Any contrary opinion?
he and kayode fayemi of ekiti state
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
OBASEKI
Tunjibalogun:

Any contrary opinion?
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Shegzy8(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

I am an illustrator and graphics designer. I offer top notch designs ranging from Book cover, Children book cover, illustration designs, logo design, cartoon and comic etc. All comes at a cost friendly price.

You can call or WhatsApp- +2348103249342

https:///2348103249342

Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Viscuz:

This we agree on .

Followed by seyi

Then

Soludo

Akeredolu fine at his age no cap

What about Dayo.
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by woffie: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
FAYEMI OF EKITI IS THE MOST HANDSOME AMOUNG THEM
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Viscuz: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
guy why you dey follow my comments upandan?
Them swear for you angry

You are my best friend
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Femi8586(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Horus:
Is it just about looking handsome or about the attributes of a leader?. A leader leads by example. He does not just issue orders.
He teaches others how to do things by first doing them himself. A good leader creates leaders, not followers. He takes good care
of those whom he is leading. He delegates responsibility

Go and sit down. The title said most handsome, you're talking about attributes.

Go and create a thread for attribute, we'll join you there as soon as possible.
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by Callmegeepee(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
None of them fit that category
Re: See The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria (pics) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
comrade abeg reduce the volume of your vawulence abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / INEC Promotes 5,196 Members Of Staff / Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.