Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments (27451 Views)

Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities During The 578 Days Of Strikes, And ASUU Crys / Re: FG plans to introduce minimum of N350,000 tuition in varsities –ASUU / University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organization -ASUU Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Born2conquer: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wetin go pain me pass for this whole strike is if the Government end up paying them for the months this lecturers went on strike,

3 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Yankee101: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nearly 2 years of strike not including vacations in just 7 years
Na to sack everyone wey no gree come work
Which other profession in nigeria can you skip work for over 1 year?

You have rights but so do the students and government

2 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by aspabay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU
#PROSCRIBE-ASUU

4 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
ASUU what ever the federal government want to give to you. on your last meeting with the minister of education and federal government just accept for the sake of the students that are idle in the house wasting their precious time and life and callofc the strike...then the next set of federal government that will resume power after the 2023 presidential election...then you can table the matter again and discuss and ways for the federal government to settle the ASUU matter...this issues can be solved gradually...the way i see it this Buhari and APC government are not ready to solve the ASUU issues and problems...so discuss the matter with the next federal government that will resume power after 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Solace77: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nigeria, from top to bottom.
Education sector has collapsed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Dvdpity: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
APC government, regime and the party itself are calamities. How can any nation develop without education. Look at China today. God have mercy.
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Dvdpity: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Go to hell.
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Voodoo3(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
I started Msc since 2018 till today Las Las schoolling in Nigeria na Scam

3 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by michoim(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nonsense. Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by 1gbdata: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
ok
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Masterito(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol, I am not sure you understand anything. Education is obviously not valued.
Ebubu:
Hunger

ASUU, you are complicit in this matter as much as FG is complicit.

Proscribe ASUU

2 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by EIeyigidigan: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Princebest:
Make una no vex o, say I dey use correct matter report Seun mods to him.

@Seun, this is the 3rd time and probably gonna be the last time I make this complaint.

Your mod banned me for having alternative handle, did he find me committing any crime with any of the handles?

Good, if that is an offense, is banning me for 10 years the appropriate punishment? Seun tell your mod to immediately unbanned that handle now. STRONGBEST has been a very strong member of this prestigious forum since 2011, the mod banning the handle for 10years must realise that uncountable number of people have joined or atleast visited this forum because of that handle and what it stands for.

If as a mod you haven't used your influence to bring even just a soul to join this forum but have the guts to ban me for 10years then you owe me an apology.
e no go pass Myñɗ44.
na him dey wicked like this

2 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Maaadiad: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by idu1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Make una fuvk off

1 Like

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Princebest(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
e no go pass Myñɗ44.
na him dey wicked like this

Lols. I am super sure most of them have alternative handles here too.
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by EIeyigidigan: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Voodoo3:
I started Msc since 2018 till today Las Las schoolling in Nigeria na Scam
why? wetin happen?
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Don27tiky(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Slynation:
Rubbish...I will do the same if I'm in there shoes, imagine chilling and waiting for months without pay for one useless body called ASUU and FG
FG should sack them all and re-employ with strict terms and condition of service. No work no pay, penalty for missing classes and a promise to graduates only the best

1 Like

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by Elidrisy20: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Everybody is tired with the treatment his getting in this country ooo
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by RepoMan007: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
And the strike continues.
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by lereinter(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sakamaje

Some lecturers don't lecture, you don't see them in school or department

Their offices are always closed, but still they collect salary

They are the igniters of this strike

The redundant old lecturer should go, let young agile intelligent lecturers be employed

2 Likes

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by frog12: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
private universities are there

1 Like

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by lereinter(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Princebest:
Make una no vex o, say I dey use correct matter report Seun mods to him.

@Seun, this is the 3rd time and probably gonna be the last time I make this complaint.

Your mod banned me for having alternative handle, did he find me committing any crime with any of the handles?

Good, if that is an offense, is banning me for 10 years the appropriate punishment? Seun tell your mod to immediately unbanned that handle now. STRONGBEST has been a very strong member of this prestigious forum since 2011, the mod banning the handle for 10years must realise that uncountable number of people have joined or atleast visited this forum because of that handle and what it stands for.

If as a mod you haven't used your influence to bring even just a soul to join this forum but have the guts to ban me for 10years then you owe me an apology.

Seun is on twitter, do message him there too
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by brandsoncharlie: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ebubu:
Hunger

ASUU, you are complicit in this matter as much as FG is complicit.

Proscribe ASUU
Proscribe which ASUU, common 24hrs electricity no Dey Nigeria u wan join mouth. The way some of you people think, animals are even better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by sanya4good(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let each university find means of generating its own funds while the FG add certain percentage of whatever amount made by each university.

This will guarantee stability in the university system and establish competitiveness among the schools which will attract best brains to themselves even from outside the country.

1 Like

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by 25ahmad(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Hungerbad.

RIP
Its because of their greedness. Wicked people
Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Story story. That's what they always say. You go resume you go meet all your lecturers intact. Naa so oyibo university de carry de recruit lecturers that can't deliver in Nigeria?
Don't mind the idiots! If there was any greener pastures anywhere, why didn't they leave since? Werey dey form patriotic.

1 Like

Re: 578-day Strikes: Angry Lecturers Dumping Varsities, ASUU Laments by kennethesan(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
I think ASUU should pipe down for the sake of the students.....because this govt...hmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates / Waec 2023 Chemistry Practical Practice Questions / Nuhu Bamalli Poly.(nubapoly) Zaria-kaduna State Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.