Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Men And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Sex (532 Views)

How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Sex by Indigenous(f): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
MEN AND SEX.

Medically, men lose 12% of their blood sugar during every round of sex, they also lose 10% of their protein level and also lose 10% of their calorie level. Worse still is, you also lose 15% of your natural energy.

What do ladies lose?
Only 5% of their water level.......

So If you hear FASTER or HARDER or GIVE IT TO ME, my brother just runaway...in fact report her to the police

However, for every round of sex you also loose MONEY, either through POSTPAID or PREPAID.

I also recall that a Pharmacist friend of mine who told me some years ago that with every round of good sex A man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up from daily balanced diet of 30 days.

WHAT A SACRIFICE?
And yet they act like they are doing you a favour... It is time you start demanding for maintenance fees from ladies, please.

MEN LIFE MATTERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Sex by Skillsnigeria: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmmm, true talk
Re: Men And Sex by Starz825(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Men And Sex by TinubuThief: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
angry
Women and money !!

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by zexy2030(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
I composed this. Men can only produce 13litres of sperm in their lifetime.

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Pant / Ah, Can This Be True Ooni And Lindaikeji / Celebrating The Life Of Takeoff(migos) — Photos From His Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.