Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? (408 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by quadraheem(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone
After I had cleaned and tidied up my house, my brother phoned me and said, "My wife and I are coming to visit you."
I went to my kitchen to prepare something for them, but I could not find anything available to serve them.
After much thought and search, all I could lay my hands on were a few oranges. Therefore, I made two cups of cold juice immediately.
When my brother and his wife arrived I was shocked to see his mother-in-law with them, who came to visit us for the first time.
So I served the two cups of juice to his wife and her mother, and I placed a cup of water in front of my brother, and said, 'I know that you like 7Up.'
He drank a sip and realised that it was water.
And suddenly his mother-in-law said, I'm feeling for 7Up. Please give it to me!
Here I was, baffled and caught up with embarrassment.
But my brother saved me by saying to her, 'I will bring you a clean glass from the kitchen.
After a while we heard the sound of a glass breaking in the kitchen. He then came back and told his mother-in-law, 'Sorry, it fell from my hands and the glass broke. But no problem, I will go to the shop to get another one.
His mother-in-law refused and said, "There is no need for that. It was not meant for me anyway."
Eventually when they were going, my brother bid me farewell and placed some money into my hand and said, "Don't forget to clean the kitchen of the 7Up so that ants do not come." And he bid me farewell with a smile and love.
In this way, my brother considered my feelings and concealed my shortcoming.
THIS IS SIBLING LOVE, AND BLOOD RELATIONSHIP.
When you're in a position,use it to lift others.
Running anyone down will never make you better!
This is a very touching story.
Let me ask�
How do you treat your
SIBLINGS?
FRIENDS?
FAMILY?
COLLEAGUES, etc

Do you cover-up their shame or you expose them?

Food for thought! Hmmmmm!
Copied

3 Likes

Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by boxer022(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rather than shame my brother or friend I will cover very well for him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by mariahAngel(f): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
After reading the story, all I can say is, there is no shame in people knowing you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by Richy4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
After reading this, all I have to say is that your brother is one in a million...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
quadraheem:
Hello everyone
This is a very touching story.
Let me ask� How do you treat your SIBLINGS? FRIENDS? FAMILY? COLLEAGUES, etc Do you cover-up their shame or you expose them?
Food for thought! Hmmmmm!
What is shameful in simply offering people what you really have? undecided

Why did you have to lie about having 7-up? I thought that lie was unnecessary. undecided
Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by Samfloxin(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
I expose them
Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by maureensylvia(f): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by Lamanii22(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Awwwwn what a kind brother you got…. One should always cover other people’s shame…
Re: Do You Cover The Shame Of Others Or Expose Them? by Lamanii22(f): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Samfloxin:
I expose them
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / The Flood For Lagos Today Ehn! No Be Here Ooo! / Anambra Businessman Celebrates Wife For Bagging Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.