Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria (24207 Views)

APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by muykem: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu economy policy will help Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
everyone knows Lagos state enjoyed huge privileges and patronage being a former federal capital. It's not only about internal governance.

Borno state on the other hand is part of the north eastern states that illegitimately cornered 5% of oil revenue,Niger Delta oil money in the robbery name of NEDC (north east development commission).

So no story here,at all
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Jacklovia(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
The wonders of Borno abi?
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by shinealight(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lordsonn:
Do Nigerians need the 'wonders' in Lagos and Borno at this critical time? I think we need the wonder in Kenya more.

Hmmm….it seems Nigerians are never proud of their own achievements. We’re always praising all things foreign and looking to acquire everything foreign. No wonder our foreign exchange is inching towards N1000 to $1. grin grin
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by GistFullGround: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022

"Wash-wash"

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wicked agenda!!!
Replication of Boko Haram
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
after4:
You are just a tout recruited from under a bridge in Oshodi, show you proof to justify the lies you keep changing even after it being debunked but no, you are here rigmarolling up and down.

Show proof, simple

The highlighted is another lie you cannot prove

OK, look at mine: tinubu asked fashola to sack striking doctors, here is the proof

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/20/gory-tales-from-awkuzu-sars-in-anambra/

Read that article and search for more online. Note the dates and try to deny.

I know u are pretending not to have seen it before but the name of the Police commissioner was Nwafor. I have known that story for many years.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Theoarhics: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
leokid866:
how many states do you think even under Obj government could survive without FAAC payments for three years, yet while others where hiding in fear of Obj Lagos prospered. Lagos has always had an edge that's true, but the mordern day Lagos and the progress it has can only be traced back to Tinubus tenure as governor of Lagos. Thanks to the system in revenue drive he put in place while in office as at 2010 Lagos was the 10th Largest economy in Africa, today it is the 5th.....Yes Lagos had it's advantages but it took Tinubu building on them to get Lagos to where it is today.

Tinubu built lagos for his selfish advantage. What do u have to about Apha Beta and the fraudulent tax contract that keeps large percent of revenue in his pocket like he kept lagos in his pocket already. I think its foolishness on the part of his supporter to keep supporting despite his fraudulent antics. It's not loyalty, its foolishness to allow one man determine who governs you and takes ur wealth for personal use.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by forgiveness: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
This is enough reason to disqualify Tinubu. So this Boko Haram patron is telling Nigerians that Nigeria will be ravaged by terrorists same way they are currently ravaging Borno state if they mistakenly wins? Nigerians vote wisely. Vote for Peter Obi to avoid stories that touch.

Shows how shallow your thinking faculty is.

I now believe that Obi's supporter are blackmailers that has nothing to sell other than to blackmail other Presidential candidates with lies.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Waterbear(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Obi who killed innocent Nigerians and threw their bodies into the river?
That was done by Tinubus created SARS
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
One of the Borno wonders is the most insecure state. One of the Lagos wonders is the 2nd the most dirty place to live in the world. Meaning the most dirty place in Nigeria and the most indebted state in Nigeria.
If it is what you wish to replicate for Nigeria. God forbid bad thing. Nigerians reject that with the blood of the lamb.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by domDva(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lordsonn:
Do Nigerians need the 'wonders' in Lagos and Borno at this critical time? I think we need the wonder in Kenya more.

We need the wonder in Anambra state.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by 504dayo: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Because Lagos/Tinubu was absentBecause Lagos/Tinubu was absent...
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
leokid866:
how many states do you think even under Obj government could survive without FAAC payments for three years, yet while others where hiding in fear of Obj Lagos prospered. Lagos has always had an edge that's true, but the mordern day Lagos and the progress it has can only be traced back to Tinubus tenure as governor of Lagos. Thanks to the system in revenue drive he put in place while in office as at 2010 Lagos was the 10th Largest economy in Africa, today it is the 5th.....Yes Lagos had it's advantages but it took Tinubu building on them to get Lagos to where it is today.
Please guys should stop telling lies. Lagos allocation was not seized for 3 years, it was LGAs allocation seized for almost 3 years because Tinubu delimitate the LGAs into LCDAs and in principle OBJ said, he should not have done that because those LGAs are creation of National Assembly legislation. And till date those LCDAs are still state managed by sharing the allocation of the legally established LGAs to them because no allocation for them till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by MemoriesAndMe: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
donaldking100:
The whole world would laugh at us if a drug baron wins the presidential election.
In saner climes, individuals who have criminal convictions relating to Drugs & Trafficking are not allowed to run for public office.
He was not convicted.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/22/tinubu-govt-will-replicate-borno-lagos-wonders-in-nigeria-shettima/

The wonders of Brono, hmmmn that means our young girls aren't safe, they may be kidnapped just to prove a point like you did with chibok girls just to pull Jonathan down.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Bobloco: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
.... and what did you both did in your respective states

Because the last time I checked, immediately after Tinubu's tenure Lagos State became second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus, the capital of war thorne Syria, his wife became a perpetual senator, the daughter is the iyaloja of all market in Lagos State and the son in charge of all advert placement in Lagos State

And you, Shettima, nurtured Bokoharam to a monster that have ravaged the entire nation and brought it to her knees
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by truthfinder319: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
What of if we put it this way
Tinubu and Shettima 's supporters will experience the wonders and achievements of Lagos and Borno?, Obi's supporters will experience the wonders and achievements of Anambra and Atiku’s supporters will experience that of Adamawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by leokid866: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please guys should stop telling lies. Lagos allocation was not seized for 3 years, it was LGAs allocation seized for almost 3 years because Tinubu delimitate the LGAs into LCDAs and in principle OBJ said, he should not have done that because those LGAs are creation of National Assembly legislation. And till date those LCDAs are still state managed by sharing the allocation of the legally established LGAs to them because no allocation for them till date.
lol are you saying LGA funding is not part of the state FAAC? During Obj tenure when FAAC allocation is paid the one for state and LGAS are paid direct to the state, it is just under Buhari and his executive order 10 that he said LGA should receive their money separate....and Tinubu sort to create new LGA( ps it wasn't only Tinubu, many Governors both south and north wanted this) but when Obj refused and started the fight all the other governors stood down, it was out of frustration Tinubu now decided to create LCDAS thereby drawing the landlord association closer to stand in gaps in those arears......plus if you were collecting a certain amount per month as salary and because of a fight your boss seized half your salary when they ask you will you say no my salary was not seized it's just my transport and part rent that was kept?

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by leokid866: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bobloco:
.... and what did you both did in your respective states

Because the last time I checked, immediately after Tinubu's tenure Lagos State became second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus, the capital of war thorne Syria, his wife became a perpetual senator, the daughter is the iyaloja of all market in Lagos State and the son in charge of all advert placement in Lagos State

And you, Shettima, nurtured Bokoharam to a monster that have ravaged the entire nation and brought it to her knees
the role of Iyaloja has always been in his family, his grandmother was Iyaloja, his mother was Iyaloja( when they were keeping the markets open and ensuring the safety and survival of different Obaship and Titled thrones across the southwest and Nigeria, where was your father?) Clinton was president his wife was a senator and has served in different roles in government, George bush senior was a president and his kids went on to be governor's and another went on to also become president do you plan to address this or your hate is only local? I do adverts in Lagos and I answer to Lasaa and Arcon as does seyi so where you heard he controls all advert placement in Lagos please let us know. When others are prospering they did not ask you not to prosper, they have not stood in your way, but the hate you carry will forever keep you standing in one spot......I hope you one day let it go before it kills you......

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by leokid866: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Theoarhics:

Tinubu built lagos for his selfish advantage. What do u have to about Apha Beta and the fraudulent tax contract that keeps large percent of revenue in his pocket like he kept lagos in his pocket already. I think its foolishness on the part of his supporter to keep supporting despite his fraudulent antics. It's not loyalty, its foolishness to allow one man determine who governs you and takes ur wealth for personal use.
what about alpa beta......do you even know what they do there? They are a tax collection agency and there are many......many of them two of my uncle's run tax agencies too, are you going to say I should tell them to close shop because you want the state government which we all know cannot completely handle tax collection on its own to be running around so you are happy? you are going to talk about alpha beta, what about KPMG, what about PWC, what about Delliotte? are you going to tell them to leave Nigeria because you want to be happy? Don't be dense Bruv.......sometimes I wonder if you people just gather together remove your brains and regugetate the hate you all shit into each other's mouth......first it was Tinubu did not develop Lagos, now it is he developed Lagos for his selfish reasons, can you hear yourself? Just pick a lane and stand on it cause you are not making sense......

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by inosend: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sambisa 2.0 loading ...starring shekau & the chibok girls 2.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
leokid866:
lol are you saying LGA funding is not part of the state FAAC? During Obj tenure when FAAC allocation is paid the one for state and LGAS are paid direct to the state, it is just under Buhari and his executive order 10 that he said LGA should receive their money separate....and Tinubu sort to create new LGA( ps it wasn't only Tinubu, many Governors both south and north wanted this) but when Obj refused and started the fight all the other governors stood down, it was out of frustration Tinubu now decided to create LCDAS thereby drawing the landlord association closer to stand in gaps in those arears......plus if you were collecting a certain amount per month as salary and because of a fight your boss seized half your salary when they ask you will you say no my salary was not seized it's just my transport and part rent that was kept?
My friend, the seizure of the LGAs allocation was due to the creation of LCDAs that Tinubu created because the statutory allocation meant for the legally established LGAs were been shared to other illegally created LGAs, which Tinubu termed LCDAs.
Mr. Man, during OBJ allocation to LGAs go directly to their accounts. I don't know how old were you in 1999 through 2003 when the LGAs were more functional and it was truly a government closer to the grassroots. You see LGA chairmen executing projects and meeting the needs of their constituents. The counselors and supervisory counsellors were doing their bit. You know your chairman, deputy chairman, counsellors and supervisory counsellors but today the reverse is the case due to the creation of LCDAs, the governors had hijacked the administration of LGAs and allocation don't go directly to them but goes to state account, even till date. That's why you see state governors are fighting tooth and nail not to allow devolution of powers to the LGAs. That is LGAs autonomy.
The Executive Order 10 promulgated by Buhari, same governors challenge it in court till Supreme Court and they won. They won because the National Assembly has not tinker on the constitution for the independent of the LGAs. That was the lacuna they banked on.
However, as seemingly laudable the splitting of the legally established LGAs into LCDAs is, it paralysed its administration and till date we are yet to recovered from it.

Meanwhile, Lagos was able to survived it because Lagos from a time memorial has a viable and sustainable state. If such had happens in another state, there is no way they can survive it. And that is why most of the stooge of Tinubu that have gone to rule in their state, find it difficult to cope. The status of Lagos give anyone a hedge to perform than any other state.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by esilove(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
He was the governor who created Boko Haram in the NorthEast especially Borno state. He is indirectly telling us that Nigeria will be like Borno. In what area Boko Haram? Nigeria youth you have heard him. Ok na.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by leokid866: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

My friend, the seizure of the LGAs allocation was due to the creation of LCDAs that Tinubu created because the statutory allocation meant for the legally established LGAs were been shared to other illegally created LGAs, which Tinubu termed LCDAs.
Mr. Man, during OBJ allocation to LGAs go directly to their accounts. I don't know how old were you in 1999 through 2003 when the LGAs were more functional and it was truly a government closer to the grassroots. You see LGA chairmen executing projects and meeting the needs of their constituents. The counselors and supervisory counsellors were doing their bit. You know your chairman, deputy chairman, counsellors and supervisory counsellors but today the reverse is the case due to the creation of LCDAs, the governors had hijacked the administration of LGAs and allocation don't go directly to them but goes to state account, even till date. That's why you see state governors are fighting tooth and nail not to allow devolution of powers to the LGAs. That is LGAs autonomy.
The Executive Order 10 promulgated by Buhari, same governors challenge it in court till Supreme Court and they won. They won because the National Assembly has not tinker on the constitution for the independent of the LGAs. That was the lacuna they banked on.
However, as seemingly laudable the splitting of the legally established LGAs into LCDAs is, it paralysed its administration and till date we are yet to recovered from it.

Meanwhile, Lagos was able to survived it because Lagos from a time memorial has a viable and sustainable state. If such had happens in another state, there is no way they can survive it. And that is why most of the stooge of Tinubu that have gone to rule in their state, find it difficult to cope. The status of Lagos give anyone a hedge to perform than any other state.
Oga stop it we were all there, Tinubu sort to create new LGAS which he presented to Obj, Obj turned it down and when Tinubu got tired he created the LCDA which angered Obj who then withdrew the funding to the LGA as retailation.......and stop lying yes the LGAS at the time did a good job but to now say they are doing a terrible job now is a lie, if you don't know who your LGA Chairman are or your councillors say you don't know.......I know mine and they listen attentively anytime we speak in our estate......when last did you go your estate meeting or participate in any event organized by your LCDA? You sit in your house and expect them to come and be meeting you in your parlour.....lol.......and did you even read the reason the supreme court went against order 10? It was because the supreme court felt the president had over stretched his powers and could not by decree order the states due to separation of powers and on the flip side the constitution guarantees the autonomy of LGAS but it is not followed the state government which is why Buhari came up with order 10 to force them and ordered the finance minister to make sure LGA allocation is paid directly to their accounts and not state so which lacuna are you talking about?......Lagos was able to survive because someone with a brain was behind the wheel, this whole issue started in 2004 and ran till the end of 2008, within that period Tinubu started various state agencies one of which is LASAA an agency that regulates outdoor advertising, the agency was created in 2006 and brought in 1Billion Naira in revenue that same year. Tinubu did not just sit fold his arms and said Lagos has an edge so all will be well, he pulled himself by the bootstrap and pushed the state forward and the fact you people refuse to acknowledge that shows just how ignorant and hateful you are......all these small boys online who just manage to buy data come online and be acting ignorant....go ask your father my age.......
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:58am On Aug 23, 2022
I want to ask this question... why is it that legacies brought by , fashola and ambode are credited to Tinubu because he brought them . But badluck of Buhari brought by Tinubu has nothing to do with him
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by jimcaddy(m): 2:22am On Aug 23, 2022
You people should be deceiving yourselves, thinking it's we you can deceive. Tinubu will only continue from where Mr Buhari stopped. And we are in for a jolly bad ride. Me I've lost confidence in this country called Nigeria because I think that if we actually want this country to change, the citizens will change their mindset first. But as long as we keep doing master/slave relationship, nothing will change
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Didi2d(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2022
As a kenyan , I would very much like to say that the president-elect is not the first young person to lead the country. His predecessor Uhuru Kenyatta was young too at the time of his election...Kenyatta bleeped us over in his last term.Was he young? Yes ... My point is age doesn't matter...
Our 3rd president , Mwai Kibaki left the office at age 80...and upto now , we still aren't sure if there's anyone who matches his leadership skills. Every bit of economic development you see in Kenya was laid by Mwai Kibaki. He was old but he's the king we all wish for.

Copied from another platform
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2022
leokid866:
Oga stop it we were all there, Tinubu sort to create new LGAS which he presented to Obj, Obj turned it down and when Tinubu got tired he created the LCDA which angered Obj who then withdrew the funding to the LGA as retailation.......and stop lying yes the LGAS at the time did a good job but to now say they are doing a terrible job now is a lie, if you don't know who your LGA Chairman are or your councillors say you don't know.......I know mine and they listen attentively anytime we speak in our estate......when last did you go your estate meeting or participate in any event organized by your LCDA? You sit in your house and expect them to come and be meeting you in your parlour.....lol.......and did you even read the reason the supreme court went against order 10? It was because the supreme court felt the president had over stretched his powers and could not by decree order the states due to separation of powers and on the flip side the constitution guarantees the autonomy of LGAS but it is not followed the state government which is why Buhari came up with order 10 to force them and ordered the finance minister to make sure LGA allocation is paid directly to their accounts and not state so which lacuna are you talking about?......Lagos was able to survive because someone with a brain was behind the wheel, this whole issue started in 2004 and ran till the end of 2008, within that period Tinubu started various state agencies one of which is LASAA an agency that regulates outdoor advertising, the agency was created in 2006 and brought in 1Billion Naira in revenue that same year. Tinubu did not just sit fold his arms and said Lagos has an edge so all will be well, he pulled himself by the bootstrap and pushed the state forward and the fact you people refuse to acknowledge that shows just how ignorant and hateful you are......all these small boys online who just manage to buy data come online and be acting ignorant....go ask your father my age.......
I have said this before but it seems you missed it in my former comments. LGAs creation is an act of National legislation. Just like the state creation. For any local government to be created, the national assembly must tinker with the constitution to reflect such state or LGA to be created in the constitution. But that was not done and OBJ said splitting of LGAs was unconstitutionally, which in principle it was and that is why TILL DATE NO SINGLE ALLOCATION HAS BEEN BUDGETED FOR THOSE LCDAs BY FAAC.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://allafrica.com/stories/200404160669.html&ved=2ahUKEwjj3bKtotz5AhXZ44UKHSfMC1IQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3cYISrTVXH5RDZFKC2Mriy

But the only lacuna that the state governors has which wasn't in constitution is the autonomy of the LGA. Still under the administration of the state government.

Sometimes I just laugh you guys that think you know everything about politics but no nothing but hookwinked those that are not in tune with happenings. Here below is the list of newly proposed amendment to the constitution by the 9th Senate and amongst is the autonomy of the LGAs. I intentionally copied the portion for the LGAs as below with the link:

Establishment of Local Government as a Tier of Government
"The aim is to guarantee Local Government as a tier of government with democratic existence, tenure to remove it from the apron strings of State Governments".

"Also related to Local Government are amendments to change the names of Afikpo North and Afikpo South, Egbado North and Egbado South, Barikin Ladi and to correct the name of Atigbo and Obia/Akpor Local Government Areas".

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/news/article/1999-constitution-68-proposed-amendments/&ved=2ahUKEwjG8KDfn9z5AhXZ0oUKHUDVA1QQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2D5-d9QqiW-tgkzDLnQSoq

If you don't move from your cocoon don't think what is obtainable is Lagos is what is obtainable in other states of the federation. As at today, how many state governors conduct local government election? In must states, they only appoint TIC and Secretary and no more. They tend to conduct the election at the tail end of their tenure. I think Osun is planning to do theirs in October while his tenure ends 28 November. Even the blind knows that local government administration is paralyzed in Nigeria.

That Tinubu was able to weathered the storm of non payment of LGA allocation was because the state is already viable and there are untapped sectors that can fetch huge amount of money. Let other state try that, if they would survive it.

I asked you a salient question but you've been dodging it. I said, of all the stooge of Tinubu who had had privilege of governing their state, how many of them had replicated what Tinubu did in Lagos in their own state? You've refused to answer that.

This is just to tell you that Lagos is a special state in Nigeria and cannot be compare with any other state in the federation. If Tinubu had govern Osun, he won't have done more than what Aregbesola did in Osun because viability of Osun is not like that of Lagos. No port. No airport. No viable industry. No textile industry. No big market.

Lagos is in a class of cosmopolitan state and cannot be classed as indigenous state because of its many features.

You see where the grasp of issue comes in. I never ask about your age. Read below what I wrote:
" I don't know how old were you in 1999 through 2003 when the LGAs were more functional and it was truly a government closer to the grassroots. You see LGA chairmen executing projects and meeting the needs of their constituent".
Does the above statement portray asking of age or making reference. I thought we are engaging and there is need to put in perspective issues and not to grandstand. Somebody that voted in 1999 should be able to tell the story of governance of that time.
Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Like serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash / We Won’t Tell Lies To Defend Govt – Information Minister, Muhammed Idris / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.