Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) (61233 Views)

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by AchichaMmuo: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you are a Nigerian..bring out solutions...

change begins with you

onye ala

No need to insult him, he is saying the truth. It still doesn't stop me from voting for PO, but I'm really tired of hearing about Nigeria problems, figures, his achievements in Anambra. He needs to talk more about the solution of the problems.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Bendeco02: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
some of you agabdo supporters yarning rubbish here.

If someone can detect and tell your problem, haven't him indirectly give you the solutions?

So he should also give his opponents the expo (solutions) ?

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Zeezenho: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Seeing Shettima on suite e be like commander of those Afghanistan Jihadists....

Nigerians love going backwards. But thank God for this generation of youth that are standing up against status quo.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by illuminutty: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

Obi has no solution, all we ever hear from him are the problems because he has no solution. I am not a fan of PDp and i do not support Atiku but Atiku is 10000 times better than him. Shettima was not prepared at all, in his utterances or his appearance!!!

Saying I am an Atikulooter without saying I am one. The bolded.

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by CockAndBullStor: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
07kjb:
We should be happy that Obi is identifying this problems,

Just vote him in for solutions

Simple

Vote L.P
Obi is a big disgrace. He thinks we are still in the 80s where he could use statistics to maneuver his ways out of difficult questions. You people should tell hm ,this is GenZs!

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by crowther15(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

U are right
Atiku focuses more on solutions to Nigerian challenges whenever he is being interviewed, Obi on the other hand, when he is being interviewed, focuses and spend too much time on speaking about the problems without proffering solutions and how he intend to employ those solutions to tackle those challenges, Obi has to change the direction of his campaign to focus on solutions, that is how you sell your candidature convincingly to the electorates and the undecided voters
Many of you don't even listen to the solution he proffer. Atiku want to return our FG universities to the states and private investors. Be honest with yourself, do you think can do such? Someone who collaborated with the Northern Governor to create Sharia law. Atiku is bringing solution that He himself cannot work with. Many states are yet to equip their basic Primary education talkless of Secondary.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
You want to use his brain formula abi? Them say na person wey wear shoe no where wey dey pain am. Peter Obi no where the pain dey at the right time you will get it.

AllTheWayUp:

U are right
Atiku focuses more on solutions to Nigerian challenges whenever he is being interviewed, Obi on the other hand, when he is being interviewed, focuses and spend too much time on speaking about the problems without proffering solutions and how he intend to employ those solutions to tackle those challenges, Obi has to change the direction of his campaign to focus on solutions, that is how you sell your candidature convincingly to the electorates and the undecided voters
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by emmy178(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
Even at his Lagos backyard, Yekini was no where to be seen. cheesy
He is attending to the Agbado and cassava you will eat when you join the Army next year grin grin
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Prince111111: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
danietohbadt:

If he doesn't know the solutions, then identifying the problems would have been impossible.
yes you right but people just want to hear that also. A result oriented interviewed person would also profer solutions to his or her Interviewer.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

No need to insult him, he is saying the truth. It still doesn't stop me from voting for PO, but I'm really tired of hearing about Nigeria problems, figures, his achievements in Anambra. He needs to talk more about the solution of the problems.

you know why I don't take weakling like you serious..

A certain BAT old chap was absent...I haven't seen one comment regarding that from your handle..

If you don't geddifok

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Emilokan did not come. Atiku tried

Do you expect a dummy amongst intellectuals? He can't cope.

Even his VP can't represent him well.

E go still hide when debates start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Zeezenho: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

He is inexperience on national politics he can't deliver anything he is empty.

He talk off point trying to play smart. Ned Nwoko has given him the best advise "obi should be given minister of economic that is it but presidency not now sorry.

Na people like ned nwoko be your role mode pedophiles I though you gat something to say.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Bamz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you are a Nigerian..bring out solutions...

change begins with you

onye ala

Lol is he contesting? His comment was actually constructive but you just choose to embarrass yourself. I'm not even concerned with politics in this country but comments like this make me have a rethink about the leaders we're supposedly looking up to and their followers.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

unfortunately his followers are not very bright and cant see through the charade.

he is not even capable of managing the economy, I dont know why people keep saying this. because he can reel stats from wikipedia? what has he done to show he knows anything about the economy?

I dont even know bro. Obi is overated and has no national politics ideas at all.

I kept saying it with the move his supporters taken its obvious he is a bad product because good product speak for itself but when bullying, harrassement, threatening, lies, arsonist is the way to market a product then that product is of a questionable status.

Obi is not qualify to rule Nigeria and he will never rule Nigeria. That is it. This not the first time he will be talking off point trying to play smart for his dumb followers.

Pls listen to how Atiku talked in that programme you will see experience, capacity, wisdom, professionalism, political knowhow Atiku displayed bro oga na oga abeg obi no get the liver biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by uchennaq(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why did Larry Page and Sergey Brin ran away with their blue print of Google inc? And this was their project in school. They ran away with their blueprint when they were in Stamford university so it can't be stolen. Be a wise man not a fool so your ideas and solutions will not be stolen.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Hailing 2 desperate losers grin
Yeah whatever

And the one who is not desperate is too scared to attend such gathering.
God forbids Agbero president and Bolo VP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by GhostMan15: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Smiles!
naikeboy:
Obi can't let out his solutions now it should be inbuilt sha...
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Bendeco02: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Obi is a big disgrace. He thinks we are still in the 80s where they use statistics to maneuver their ways out of difficult questions. You people should tell hm this is GenZs!
You're the disgrace alaye.

Coming online to call someone that you may not reach his Level in this life disgrace... Have you ever attended any debate for your life before?

Na only online una get mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by dmostcheerful(f): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

U are right
There was an interview with Obi's vice aired on AIT, he was asked what solution do they have for security, he said he won't speak.
He infact said he isn't allowed to speak or proffer solution cause others will copy.
And it's not good to share security details.
When the interviewer kept asking, his answer was apt, he said and I quote,"those who said alot past years did nothing".
He insisted they already discussed solution and have it but it's not something he can campaign with cause they meant business.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by kenob28(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pls forgive shettima! nobe by dress ooo.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Do you expect a dummy amongst intellectuals? He can't cope.

Even his VP can't represent him well.

E go still hide when debates start
don't mind our daddy but I don't trust APC they can still win this election.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by mediclife1987(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
after4:
Abeg, Nah who be the tailor wey sew that coat for this boko haram

You forgot the Balenciaga, abi ma Vawulenciaga....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

Obi has no solution, all we ever hear from him are the problems because he has no solution. I am not a fan of PDp and i do not support Atiku but Atiku is 10000 times better than him. Shettima was not prepared at all, in his utterances or his appearance!!!

Shettima's issue is not preparation. He didnt rrcieve the invitation today.
The man is empty like his principal.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by CockAndBullStor: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bendeco02:

You're the disgrace alaye.

Coming online to call someone that you may not reach his Level in this life disgrace... Have you ever attended any debate for your life before?

Na only online una get mouth.
Lol, I don't debate in Nigeria. I do it in the diaspora. Go and confirm!

Just accept the fact that this conference has exposed the fraud called Obi. He has nothing to offer, just social media frenzy.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Munamoqel: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
edungene7:
A clown spotted in 8yrs of Atiku bin vice president point to is achievement if not looting the state treasury through sales of the peoples property
say you don't know .as the chairman of National council on economic gave room for the libralization of Telecom in 99 from Govt Monopoly to markets driven and we now have. Over 100 m phone .small boy I know u where still sucking breast in 99 that why you don't know the transition ! Ptdf that has trained over 1000 scholar was under the VP ,the libralization of University education now we have 102 private Universities with covenant and America Universites among best in Nigeria . Libralization of down stream we now have over 52 Depot and 10000 service station .unlike in 90 where we you stay 3 days in fuel station . Indomie generation .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by stasius: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
blazesam:
When you identify problems and discuss ways of solving it, people may use your solutions to solve their own problems... You become a hero when you identify a problem and also solve it. Obi keep it up

Thank you. Obi is the answer.
A problem identified is a problem half solved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by after4: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
mediclife1987:

You forgot the Balenciaga, abi ma Vawulenciaga....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Bendeco02: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Lol, I don't debate in Nigeria. I do it in the diaspora. Go and confirm!

Diaspora in Osun State?
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by casualobserver: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

I dont even know bro. Obi is overated and has no national politics ideas at all.

I kept saying it with the move his supporters taken its obvious he is a bad product because good product speak for itself but when bullying, harrassement, threatening, lies, arsonist is the way to market a product then that product is of a questionable status.

Obi is not qualify to rule Nigeria and he will never rule Nigeria. That is it. This not the first time he will be talking off point trying to play smart for his dumb followers.

Pls listen to how Atiku talked in that programme uou will see experience, capacity, wisdom, professionalism, political knowhow Atiku displayed bro ofa na oga abeg obi no get the liver biko.

I can understand the Ibos who support him, I can also understand youths who are naive as to what governance truly entails but what i cant understand are the so called educated enlightened adults who cant seem to see through him. Like I said I am no fan of Atiku particularly because i dont like the sort of people in PDP but mhen Atiku showed the difference between a potential president and a pretender, a quack!!!! The gulf in experience, exposure, class, intellectual sagacity was on show for anyone but the biased to see today!!!

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Successlane: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Hailing 2 desperate losers grin
Yeah whatever

Reminds me the much advertised and anticipated debate between GEJ and Buhari in build up to 2015 election

After all the media victory accredited to GEJ, the election clearly showed where the REAL popularity was.

2023 is around the corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by uchennaq(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
I learnt my lesson the hard way. I ranted about how I will open a POS business and before Jack..BOOOOMMMM...My neighbor opened it. I also ranted that there is money in selling Ice block and BOOOOMMMM again, my neighbor went and bought freezer and start selling Ice block. I learnt to keep shut and my dreams to myself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.