Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) (61226 Views)

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Enkidu70: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
What of Tilumbu? grin

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Zeezenho: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again another moronic statement.

Where do I mentioned Ned as my role model? Are we talking role model here or talking about quality and experience than fake overated bitch trying to play smart for knowing nothing.

Pls you better go and sit somewhere. See as your obi talking off point, doing stupid statistics shit.

Plssssssss face your front.

See pain. Oga vote right.stop this una pettiness.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Simeonjoe1: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
Peter Obi focuses too much on statistics.
His campaign team should advise him.
Not everything has to do with figures.
There should be practical ways and solutions

Obi no too get sense. Atiku even better pass am. Tinubu na zero. If truly the youth want to follow issues based campaigns then they should be queuing behind Atiku....

Anyhow your future lies in your own hand not Men

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

I can understand the Ibos who support him, I can also understand youths who are naive as to what governance truly entails but what i cant understand are the so called educated enlightened adults who cant seem to see through him. Like I said I am no fan of Atiku particularly because i dont like the sort of people in PDP but mhen Atiku showed the difference between a potential president and a pretender, a quack!!!! The gulf in experience, exposure, class, intellectual sagacity was on show for anyone but the biased to see today!!!

Bro Atiku na oga I give it to him. Bro I have be telling obi supporters in the day of debate obi will be flog like small pikin.

Obi is extremely overated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by virginchaser(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
uchennaq:

I think you're so stupid and insensitive for making this kind of useless comment concerning a man that you and your entire family will never achieve what he has achieved.

You still did not profer solution to his problems.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by CockAndBullStor: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
uchennaq:

I think you're so stupid and insensitive for making this kind of useless comment concerning a man that you and your entire family will never achieve what he has achieved.
What has he achieved? Graduated with 3rd Class in a useless course and padded it with professional certificates to deceive gullible idiots? In fact, your stupidity is legendary.

Just accept the fact the this conference has exposed the fraud. he has nothing upstairs. Just noise aka social media frenzy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
You cannot give what you do not have.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
after4:
Abeg, Nah who be the tailor wey sew that coat for this boko haram
Na bandits tailor grin
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Prince111111: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrange:

Lol... I hope you're not a Tinubu follower, cause it would be very funny for Tinubu follower to criticize those that come for the discussion.
God forbids
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by chidexleo: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
OBIDATTI will surely transform Nigeria.
The opportunity Nigeria will never miss
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by casualobserver: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Bro Atiku na oga I give it to him. Bro I have be telling obi supporters in the day of debate obi will be flog like small pikin.

Obi is extremely overated.

he is a charlatan, a quack, a pretender and an opportunist. Of all the options he is the worst!!! he would be ok as a local govt chairman not even a governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Ibechris2: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
blazesam:

Why are you guys all saying am smart....?

U are still a smart guy...keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Zeezenho: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Diligent1:

Are you serious, everybody knows the problems, we are interested in solutions from the presidential Aspirants to know if they are qualified

Not every body oga.

me I don't know the problem .
most Nigerians don't know the problem
we need to know .

Don't try to cover light with your hand even darkness can not cover light it's anti natural.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by macrodata(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin U CANNOT DEFEND TINUBU WITHOUT LOOKING STEWPID grin grin grin
Abeg, before God & man, na grandpa Tinux be this for photo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by SmartyPants(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Atiku and Obi always look relaxed and good....

Wow

Atiku looks and sounds more presidential than the rest.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by NEUDUDE: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Bro, why are you telling him? Let him go and use fake statistics bore people during campaign. You can't expect anything from an ordinary third class graduate - He's a dullard! He can't give what he doesn't have. That's a fact!

Just like the solution tinubu professed when he was selling buhari abi lol grin

Shouting and behaving like a deranged chimpanzee in front of touts is no solution, he should of carried his first class and come here and profer solution not sending the junior chimpanzee. Tinubu is a dunce!

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by jrusky(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zeezenho:

See pain. Oga vote right.stop this una pettiness.

You are the one crying bro that is why you are desperate to sale fake product by all dubious means to the foolish masses.

Bro it won't work. I will rather vote for a mad man in the street than to vote for obi, not in this world obi will rule Nigeria by 2023.

Bring Soludo fine by me, bring Onu, Okorocha, Anyim, Umahi, Maduka, Emoney, cubana fine by me but obi never.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Simeonjoe1: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

Obi has no solution, all we ever hear from him are the problems because he has no solution. I am not a fan of PDp and i do not support Atiku but Atiku is 10000 times better than him. Shettima was not prepared at all, in his utterances or his appearance!!!

Same thing I talk. If na by issue based campaign then Atiku na light years above the rest, APC na zero. Obi na cruise and wayo. But well sentiment has the floor now.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by uchennaq(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
You want to hand over Nigeria to a man that use dollars to bribe deligates in PDP. What do you think he will do when he comes to power? I just don't know, some people are senseless..

The problem with Atiku is that he is a thief. He is into weapon smuggling with Turkey into Nigeria. He is the cause of insecurity in Nigeria. Infact Atiku will finish this country. Someone that comes back to Nigeria during election. The man is a thief.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by DWickedLandLord: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
Peter Obi focuses too much on statistics.
His campaign team should advise him.
Not everything has to do with figures.
There should be practical ways and solutions

Rubbish
You that cannot remember Friday's dinner

You think it's easy

*the point of the figures is to provide context . Can't have a gameplan without knowing context
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Haba. Wetin shettima wear for body
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by BouquiLake: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Suit bawo? shocked shocked shocked Na coat joor grin angry grin

after4:
Abeg, Nah who be the tailor wey sew that coat for this boko haram

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by damocool(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:

He has done it in Lagos. You too can see it. He doesn't need to tell you how he will do it again, instead he will show you how he did it in Lagos. If your state is better, then you will be in your state and not in Lagos.
Sir, Tinubu should just go and rest, Nigerians don't want to be governed by Notherners again. He should just step down and allow Amaechi or Osinbajo step in. Even though, I don't think it would be okay for apc as a party ever be allowed to near governance anymore.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by kingyakos: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
obailala:
This has to be the picture of the week!!! grin grin grin

Bro since i saw that pics I've laugh till i developed pain on my ribs.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Simeonjoe1: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stone24:

As an educated somebody you first identify the problem before solution, you did bring solution to problem you don't know.
Pls get Sense

As APC dey give you the solution now abi. No be so they use problem campaigns without solutions riding on Nigerians sentiments and emotions. The same thing obi dey do here nothing more. If truly you want a theoretical solution then atiku is way better

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by simplesearch: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
blazesam:
When you identify problems and discuss ways of solving it, people may use your solutions to solve their own problems... You become a hero when you identify a problem and also solve it. Obi keep it up

Just wondering! As if his his success story in life is not enough pointer to the correctness of his theoretical analysts?

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Zeezenho: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Uou are the one crying bro that is why you are desperate to sale fake product by all dubious means to the foolish masses.

Bro it won't work. I will rather vote for a mad man in the street than to vote for obi, not in this world obi will rule Nigeria by 2023.

I believe you. You guys are capable of voting mad men that's why you voted buhari a dummy and about to vote tinubu and old kleptomaniac. A dectator and election rigging machine to quench the little hope left in this country God forbid BATthings.
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
That freak cannot be shettima na!
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by after4: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Respect person wey no wan respect us?

See am here

Felimax:

You guys will never stop. Respect the man small joor.

Another meme is born. Lolz

Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by Simeonjoe1: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
07kjb:
We should be happy that Obi is identifying this problems,

Just vote him in for solutions

Simple

Vote L.P

Na APC Promax una dey vote be that
Re: NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) by factcheckmmm: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

No need to insult him, he is saying the truth. It still doesn't stop me from voting for PO, but I'm really tired of hearing about Nigeria problems, figures, his achievements in Anambra. He needs to talk more about the solution of the problems.

The direction of the solution is accustomed to so many people with diverse mind, Atiku stated is solution is to hand over to the state, that's own solution but not buy by many.

Ability to identify the problem, means the solution also involved circumstances at the moment.

We all know the solution provided by Atiku doesn't stand but appreciate he contributed his quota of knowledge regarding such sector

But when someone speaks on the problem and you were able to capture the problem, out of the identification of the problem you should have a clue to solution if you follow from the perspective being discussed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.