Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter (1321 Views)

We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2022
I have nearly spent 2 weeks in Kaduna, going round getting opinions of residents. Yet I haven't come across 1 single BAT supporter. This is getting weird. Considering the fact that Kaduna is an APC state. Even Uba Sani's supporters are rooting for Atiku. I want to believe I am not doing enough because there's no way I shouldn't find 1 Tinubu supporter after 2 weeks in KD.

Those living in KD should please drop their opinions regarding this.

So far, Atiku is sweeping KD (based on my findings so far. I am still in KD gathering data)

Peter Obi has taken over Kwankwaso. (Kwankwaso was 1 point ahead when I started)

So the result so far:

Kaduna North

Atiku - 95%

Kwankwaso - 3%

Peter Obi - 1%

Tinubu - 0%

Others (minus Tinubu) - 1%

Kaduna Central

Atiku - 75%

Peter Obi - 20%

Kwankwaso - 0%

Tinubu - 0%

Fence sitters - 5% (either Atiku or Obi should win)

Kaduna South

Atiku - 85%

Peter Obi - 15%

Tinubu - 0%
Kwankwaso - 0%

NOTE: these scores are based solely on the data I have collected so far. They don't in any way suggest that Kaduna will vote exactly in this pattern.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Elmojiid(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Keep looking oo Mr looku looku

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by culf: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2022
I feel they are just using him, they are not sincere with him.

God should give us the best Person, meanwhile we should all try to vote on election days

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Period007(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Peter Obi is more popular in the north than Thiefnibu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Bontafa: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Elmojiid:
Keep looking oo Mr looku looku

This is what you wish for your mother every election period

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Advocate500: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2022
They believe elrufai and his I'll children will do the magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Urheadmaster(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Advocate500:
They believe elrufai and his I'll children will do the magic.

Even helrufia have beginning to change is colour and posting of critics message towards Tinubu.

That is to tell you that Tinubu is on is own tongue

6 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Eriokanmi: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:
I have nearly spent 2 weeks in Kaduna, going round getting opinions of residents. Yet I haven't come across 1 single BAT supporter. This is getting weird. Considering the fact that Kaduna is an APC state. Even Uba Sani's supporters are rooting for Atiku. I want to believe I am not doing enough because there's no way I shouldn't find 1 Tinubu supporter after 2 weeks in KD.

So far, Atiku is sweeping KD (based on my findings so far. I am still in KD gathering data)

Peter Obi has taken over Kwankwaso. (Kwankwaso was 1 point ahead when I started)

So the result so far:

Kaduna North

Atiku - 95%

Kwankwaso - 3%

Peter Obi - 1%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna Central

Atiku - 75%

Peter Obi - 20%

Kwankwaso - 0%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna South

Atiku - 85%

Peter Obi - 15%

Tinubu - 0%
Kwankwaso - 0%

NOTE: these scores are based solely on the data I have collected so far. They don't in any way suggest that Kaduna will vote exactly in this pattern.
Contrary to your opinion. I was in Zonkwa, kafanchan recently a town called koi too, which according to them, means an egg in English. The majority polled said they'd vote Obi. There's a major hospital in zonkwa, I stood there waiting for my colleague. I was just asking people randomly whom.they'd vote, 6 of passers-by polled said its obi or nothing, while one said kwakwanso and the remaining 2 said PDP. I left that place for kafanchan site. We went to a shop to pick a bottle of amarulla, i asked guys around there and they said they're all obidient. One said he's a victim of bandit attack. In kaduna North, I don't know much but you know Datti-Baba Ahmed is from there. They'd not open their eyes and allow atiku steal their votes. Datti-Baba Ahmed is a semi god in that place.

In Kaduna Central, same results. Its like elrufai isn't doing enough to promote their candidate in kd or people have already made up their minds cos of the wave of insecurity in the state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Elmojiid(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Bontafa:

This is what you wish for your mother every election period
you are product of fail marriage and lack of home training, you are manner les, what as our mother got to do with this alaye trend carefully. I respect you and wish you well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Contrary to your opinion. I was in Zonkwa, kafanchan recently a town called koi too, which according to them, means an egg in English. The majority polled said they'd vote Obi.

The problem with Obi people is they don't want to meet with me let's run it. I even suggested police station for safety.

I am currently in Kaduna and my observation is what I reported. But una go wan argue. Na so una do on the other thread but none agreed to meet me. Nawa o
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by David160(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

So the result so far:

Kaduna North

Atiku - 95%

Kwankwaso - 3%

Peter Obi - 1%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna Central

Atiku - 75%

Peter Obi - 20%

Kwankwaso - 0%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna South

Atiku - 85%

Peter Obi - 15%

Tinubu - 0%
Kwankwaso - 0%

Atiku will win Kaduna

Kwankwaso will win kano

The only reason Tinubu may win kastina is cox its Buhari state... But the margin will be very close.

Take away the north bloc vote.. APC is finished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Bontafa: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Elmojiid:
you are product of fail marriage and lack of home training, you are manner les, what as our mother got to do with this alaye trend carefully. I respect you and wish you well

I don't need your respect you and your fellow failures can never force Asiwaju down our necks .

If you are a normal human being you should sit down and ask yourself what has APC done to win again? Is it price of raw materials or food or transportation or school or job's abeg go park for gutter

5 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by general111(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
This is the harsh state of things that tinubu has failed to see...
Tinubu should get to work oh..

I want peter obi to win, but atiku has the north already

7 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Bontafa: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

The problem with Obi people is they don't want to meet with me let's run it. I even suggested police station for safety.

I am currently in Kaduna and my observation is what I reported. But una go wan argue. Na so una do on the other thread but none refused to meet me. Nawa o

Atiku first son .

No dey put mouth for this election because waziri is greedy and him don Lu Le .

Na obi and Tinubu dey contest so .

South lokan any body win no problem but Atiku will never smell that seat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2022
David160:

Atiku will win Kaduna

Kwankwaso will win kano

The only reason Tinubu may win kastina is cox its Buhari state... But the margin will be very close.

Take away the north bloc vote.. APC is finished.

I am still collecting data in Kaduna. I might visit Kano next.

But Arrewa is in Kano. He should give us updates on what's happening in his state.

As for Kaduna, Atiku is winning landslide. I am sure of that.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Eriokanmi: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna and my observation is what I reported. But una go wan argue. Na so una do on the other thread but none refused to meet me. Nawa o
You're a comedian. I just told you the realities on ground, based on my own opinion polls. We spent 2 weeks in Kaduna before returning to lagos. I've not been to most of those places i mentioned before. Na project inspection carried go.

Mind you, those when told me they'd either vote kwakwanso or atiku were elderly.
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're a conedian. I just told you the realities on ground, based in my own opinion polls. We spent 2 weeks in Kaduna before returning to lagos. I've not been to most of those places i mentioned before. Na project inspection carried go.

Are you ready to meet me? We can fix a date. I have met a nairalander already. Any police station near you, I go show.

I am after data, bro.
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Peter Obi is more popular in the north than Thiefnibu

Obviously

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Eriokanmi: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Are you ready to meet me? We can fix a date. I have met a nairalander already. Any police station near you, I go show.

I am after data, bro.
Meet, how? Na fight matter? Why police station? I'm back in lagos already. I'd be back in KD soon. We can meet around independence area. Or a popular eatery opposite the Nigerian prisons, not far from independence Road still, KD poly is also close by, anyhow
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Elmojiid(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Bontafa:

I don't need your respect you and your fellow failures can never force Asiwaju down our necks .

If you are a normal human being you should sit down and ask yourself what has APC done to win again? Is it price of raw materials or food or transportation or school or job's abeg go park for gutter
you are a fanatic and one way traffic that's means you are zombie, alaye am not supporting obi, atiku or tinubu be careful with your words and trend softly, one love and respect but stop acting like a fool you're

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by JoeNL22(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

So the result so far:

Kaduna North

Atiku - 95%

Kwankwaso - 3%

Peter Obi - 1%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna Central

Atiku - 75%

Peter Obi - 20%

Kwankwaso - 0%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna South

Atiku - 85%

Peter Obi - 15%

Tinubu - 0%
Kwankwaso - 0%

Thank you OP
Love the honesty.
We the OBIDIENTs need to move to the north right way

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Bontafa: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Elmojiid:
you are a fanatic and one way traffic that's means you are zombie, alaye am not supporting obi, atiku or tinubu be careful with your words and trend softly, one love and respect but stop acting like a fool you're

Then stop putting mouth in Nigeria politics, unlookers and by standers have nothing to say .

Fvck off fowl feather

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Meet, how? Na fight matter? Why police station? I'm back in lagos already. I'd be back in KD soon. We can meet around independence area. Or a popular eatery opposite the Nigerian prisons, not far from independence Road still, KD poly is also close by, anyhow

LOL, bro, you were nowhere near KD. Biko rest. Naso una make noise on the other thread, yet nothing. Just noise.

I am currently in KD. If you want me to take unique pictures of certain areas as proof, I will. If you want to arrange for live meeting, I ready.
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Eriokanmi: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

LOL, bro, you were nowhere near KD. Biko rest. Naso una make noise on the other thread, yet nothing. Just noise.

I am currently in KD. If you want me to take unique pictures of certain areas as proof, I will. If you want to arrange for live meeting, I ready.
You're just making an issue out of nothing. Nobody is dragging anything with you the way you're reacting.

I doubt you read my previous posts well.

Read the below pls....

I'm resident in lagos. I was in kaduna for work, I don't live there and I don't have to, before sampling people's opinion.

I said i spent 2 weeks

I said i pollled people in places visited on site inspection, as mentioned to you.

I also told you my own experience ( which doesn't have to correlate with yours and doesn't have to be seen as false cos it doesn't match your expectations) That's why its called an opinion poll. I didn't say yours was false either. I only told you I had a contrary opinion.

I also told you I'm back in lagos already , but would be back soon. (In 3 wks to be precise). If you're in kd, i go hala you. I've told you where I'd be working ok?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by BlazinGlory40: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

So the result so far:

Kaduna North

Atiku - 95%

Kwankwaso - 3%

Peter Obi - 1%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna Central

Atiku - 75%

Peter Obi - 20%

Kwankwaso - 0%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna South

Atiku - 85%

Peter Obi - 15%

Tinubu - 0%
Kwankwaso - 0%

I have actually gone through your post history here and I’m tempted to say this analysis may be biased going by the fact that most of your threads are pro atiku. Partisan people should leave polls for unbiased professionals. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Trinitycian: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I have actually gone through your post history here and I’m tempted to say this analysis may be biased going by the fact that most of your threads are pro atiku. Partisan people should leave polls for unbiased professionals. Thank you.

You can visit Kaduna and do yours, bro.

As for being partisan, all the data I have collected are genuinely reported without bias based on the information available. The intention is to know our strengths weaknesses and improve on the weaknesses.

As far as Kaduna is concerned, from the data I have collected so far, Atiku is far ahead. Nothing biased about it.
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by BlazinGlory40: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

You can visit Kaduna and do yours, bro.

As for being partisan, all the data I have collected are genuinely reported without bias based on the information available. The intention is to know our strengths weaknesses and improve on the weaknesses.

As far as Kaduna is concerned, from the data I have collected so far, Atiku is far ahead. Nothing biased about it.

You are partisan and biased sir! Quit the disguise.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by 4teenblaq: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

So the result so far:

Kaduna North

Atiku - 95%

Kwankwaso - 3%

Peter Obi - 1%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna Central

Atiku - 75%

Peter Obi - 20%

Kwankwaso - 0%

Tinubu - 0%

Kaduna South

Atiku - 85%

Peter Obi - 15%

Tinubu - 0%
Kwankwaso - 0%

Nawa ooo I am doubting this your survey ooo, how come kwankwaso is having 0% all through?

And peter obi gather more support in the central than southern?
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by tinsel: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am still collecting data in Kaduna. I might visit Kano next.

But Arrewa is in Kano. He should give us updates on what's happening in his state.

As for Kaduna, Atiku is winning landslide. I am sure of that.
You stay in upper Iweka and be collecting data in Kaduna?
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by Msmither: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Most people go to rallies these days because of what they will benefit i.e free food, monetary gifts, and the fun they will have. Some do not have pvc.

2023 will be tough, if this current generation refused to have sense, I hope the next generation will.

May the best man win.
Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by DukeofUmueri247: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2022
I am surprised how Obi got more votes in Kaduna Central than Kaduna South..As for APC,the Northerns just scamed Emilokan..

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter by techWriter3: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2022
politicians is more popular in the south than Thiefnibu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? / A Tale Of Two Presidential Campaigns On Same Day / NDIGBO: What If Peter Obi Does Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.