Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda (22231 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by dex4sure: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
The worst thing that can befall any country is to have buhari as a president. attimes i sit and ask myself how did this man manage to become Nigeria's president. That man is a complete disaster. I repeat a complete disaster

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by casualobserver: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Chimamanda will make an excellent choice for minister of education in a Peter Obi federal government.

ist of all Obi wont win, secondly i am sure she has acquired American citizenship, so she is ineligible for any political post in Nigeria. Thirdly why is she even qualified for minister of education, what does she know about the education system?

Has she been a teacher or owned a school? has she ever managed anything, any organisation? she writes novels...so fucking what? how does that qualify her to direct the affairs of our education sector? you people dont think right!!!

3 Likes

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by abc115: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Chimamanda will make an excellent choice for minister of education in a Peter Obi federal government.

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by sharpwriter(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Laff no gree me grin grin grin cheesy
Maybe you will understand better when you zoom grin grin
I dey laf here seriously the moment I saw the pics. Shettimah looks like a drunkard, and also like a disgruntled school kid cheesy cheesy
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by onuman: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chimamanda - one of those Easterners who never liked the idea of restoration of Biafra.

But ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria are not interested in rescuing your darling country from imminent collapse.

2 Likes

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Jacksoncoke(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok.
I've always prayed GOD to grant us the best leaders that will drag this country out the pitiable state we are in. The country is so misgoverned.

I am pleading with anyone who can read this, to pls help me with 3k. You'll be saving a life if u can help. Thanks.
1 2 2 8 0 8 9 5 9 0
Access Bank PLC
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I feel so

I know so

You no feel anything you no know anything, you just Dey support base on one or two reasons. No Dey cap
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Musty112: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
For most Nigeria politicians, just like the words of littlefinger in game of thrones "Chaos is a ladder", that's why most will see this country burn if they could be king of ashes. God will frustrate such people.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by justvictor57(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Laff no gree me grin grin grin

Like say u know wetin dey my mind...Lol
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Speaking big grammar doesn’t mean that the person concerned possesses the masterstroke. Soludo was overwhelmingly elected governor of Anambra state, we citizens within and outside the state including myself thought that the prof is all and all that governance had been missing In Nigeria.
Only for Soludo to burrow 100b after only 100days in office. Well we are watching
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Goodoldays(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
abc115:
South East in Chaos

They are always wishing Nigeria bad....no wonder they cannot sleep in their region

Watery lines
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Sexydevil(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

grin
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by victorazy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
The same set of people who can’t even stay in their region are d ones promising us eldorado

If they are this wise like they are trying to paint it now,y is their region still d poverty capital of d south?

The same people who claim to b wise but are being led by a scammer abroad are d ones trying to tell us about wisdom

They are wise bro!
You can't take it out of them.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by SolarEngr(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Change begins with me.

Life is small, don't be in haste to gather riches, thereby cutting corners, the end there of is destruction.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by bonnyhope: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Because she is a writer abi?
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by kingyakos: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Abeg stop na, i don dey laff since afternoon for dat ape wey u circle.....
Abeg my ribs don dey pain me I no wan laff again grin grin grin
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by shortIGBOman: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

IGBO can not rule our dear Country. The early una go back to Biafran agitation, the better. grin grin

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm quite happy we are having these conversations now!

Such a pity many of you had to allow the suffering and hardships get out of hand before this!

If APC and Buhari had been denied that second term in 2019, the same way Jonathan was denied, we would have been talking about further improvements by now not rescuing a dying nation.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by ambu2: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
festacman:
No more BS about manifestos. Provision of security is in APC manifesto but Pres. Buhari didn't have practical ideas to back it up. It has economic growth but the current government lack specific functional ideas and programs to drive diversification through massive agric production and processing, exploitation of our mineral and marine resources, and human resources development. It has sports and youth development but the government has no back up roadmap and programs to develop sports.

So the issue is, what practical ideas each candidate has to implement the generic issues in the party manifesto in solving Nigeria's problems?

shocked
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by PurpleHouse(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

A feminist advocate?

No way. Thank you
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Niklaus398: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Agreed I hope he does win and make her that by the Grace of God Amen.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by IbileIfe: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
floret23:

https://independent.ng/nba-agc-nigeria-in-chaos-we-must-save-the-soul-of-our-nation-chimamanda/
Is the OP such a retard that he could not even copy and paste what Chimamanda said without his own grammatical errors or typographical errors?
Chimamanda will be shocked.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Prettylima(f): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
May God help us check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Niklaus398: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

ist of all Obi wont win, secondly i am sure she has acquired American citizenship, so she is ineligible for any political post in Nigeria. Thirdly why is she even qualified for minister of education, what does she know about the education system?

Has she been a teacher or owned a school? has she ever managed anything, any organisation? she writes novels...so fucking what? how does that qualify her to direct the affairs of our education sector? you people dont think right!!!
the ones that have held posts howfa?
Mtcheeew. If you don't give her opportunity how will she prove it?
When does akunyili came and did well as minister under Obasenjor how many posts did she hold in Nigeria before them?

People like you are part n parcel of our problems. Denying her opportunity simply because you don't like her tribe...if she was Yoruba u know for talk.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by JooEeL(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
YOU KEEP SAVING WHAT KILLS YOU

FOOLS
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by kumulus(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Not true. Delivering good speeches doesn't mean having excellent leadership skill. Amanda may make a good information minister or minister of arts and culture, not necessarily education.

We need experienced people with excellent track record and someone to manage them well (young and intelligent president) if we are to salvage this sinking ship.

More importantly, we need fresh ideas not just track record. If we are to consider track record, we all know what records we have so far….. Posterity forbids we repeat same madness!
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by casualobserver: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Niklaus398:
the ones that have held posts howfa?
Mtcheeew. If you don't give her opportunity how will she prove it?
When does akunyili came and did well as minister under Obasenjor how many posts did she hold in Nigeria before them?

People like you are part n parcel of our problems. Denying her opportunity simply because you don't like her tribe...if she was Yoruba u know for talk.

I thought you want to change the system, you want to change the system by employing the same tactics that haven’t worked. I keep saying it you Obidients don’t think right!! You are driven more by hype, emotion than sense!

BTW Akinluyi was at least a professor of pharmacy!!!!! She had knowledge of the sector.

3 Likes

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Listmak: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
The same set of people who can’t even stay in their region are d ones promising us eldorado

If they are this wise like they are trying to paint it now,y is their region still d poverty capital of d south?

The same people who claim to b wise but are being led by a scammer abroad are d ones trying to tell us about wisdom
Please step out and Travel, Have You been to Nnewi, Oba or Even Ekwulobia these are just self made Cities just go there and see what is happening. Stop concluding that Igbos are running away from their region, get that out of your head. Igbos are everywhere and as a tribe Igbos are known to be travelling type. Even if there home state Is Like Dubai they will still travel out for greener pastures
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by kumulus(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

The poster you quoted may be right. Chi is a a writer, a prolific one at that. If there are people capable of dreaming new possibilities and birthing new and effective systems, it’s people like her.

Our collective world is built and rebuilt on the back of efforts tied to dreams.

I’m sure her vision is sharp and her resources are quite fresh….
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by AngelicBeing: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Not true. Delivering good speeches doesn't mean having excellent leadership skill. Amanda may make a good information minister or minister of arts and culture, not necessarily education.

We need experienced people with excellent track record and someone to manage them well (young and intelligent president) if we are to salvage this sinking ship.
Gbamsulotely cheesy
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
We are not accountable as a group of people, neither are the current crop of leaders worried about that, just a few thousand nairas and some of the most altruistic ones among us will keep shut.

Something is really dead in this country and the comments here is a living proof to that.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by InvertedHammer: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
/
That's how Nigeria ended up in a mess.

Nigerians assume that expertise in one field is expertise in all fields.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Poem For My Country @ 51 / Mad In Love / The brand Of 'X'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.