Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. (740 Views)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Reading This Verse / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kenpaly(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good day nairalandas, in the morning when i was meditating on my bible i entard philipiane chaptater one, st paul narated many things there that make me to shed tears. He said that even though he is suffering he is so happy bcs he knows that he will be glorified with his father in heaven. And also that his followers can learn 4rm him and never loose hope. That portion of the bible made me to cry. St paul realy gave me an encourage and hope.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
We all should follow Paul as he follows Christ, he is an example of what a true Christian should be. We pray our trials and tribulation end in victory to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Steep: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yes, that is right. Tho there is suffering in the Christian life but the glory with the Lord is far greater.

2 Likes

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Paul wrote to a people called phillipians and you a Nigerian is reading it and getting emotional as if the content was meant for you, no be Juju be that!
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by NNTR: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalandas, in the morning when i was meditating on my bible i entard philipiane chaptater one, st paul narated many things there that make me to shed tears. He said that even though he is suffering he is so happy bcs he knows that he will be glorified with his father in heaven. And also that his followers can learn 4rm him and never loose hope. That portion of the bible made me to cry. St paul realy gave me an encourage and hope.

IkalaiyeLOTO:
Paul wrote to a people called phillipians and you a Nigerian is reading it and getting emotional as if the content was meant for you, no be Juju be that!
Has nothing to do with any kind of Juju hypnotic influence, as OP didnt read Philippians 1, as a content message directed at OP, but instead read and digested Philippians 1, as an instructive reading, that's has an embedded relational message in it

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
According to fela Kuti "different different fever nain dey" grin

NNTR:

Has nothing to do with any kind of Juju hypnotic influence, as OP didnt read Philippians 1, as a content message directed at OP, but instead read and digested Philippians 1, as an instructive reading, that's has an embedded relational message in it

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
We all should follow Paul as he follows Christ, he is an example of what a true Christian should be. We pray our trials and tribulation end in victory to the glory of God.
If you follow Paul doesn't that make Paul your master even while Paul claims his own master is instead Jesus Christ? undecided

Not a single place in His teachings did Jesus Christ call anyone to follow after any of His disciples, this He made concretely clear when He declared in John 10 that He alone is the Shepherd and all others are paid workers who cannot give anyone what the Shepherd can. So, if you are a follower of a paid worker instead of Jesus Christ, how do you intend to benefit from any of that only belongs to those who follow Jesus Christ instead? undecided
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
IkalaiyeLOTO:
Na real juju e be! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Mrsoft3(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you follow Paul doesn't that make Paul your master even while Paul claims his own master is instead Jesus Christ? undecided

Not a single place in His teachings did Jesus Christ call anyone to follow after any of His disciples, this He made concretely clear when He declared in John 10 that He alone is the Shepherd and all others are paid workers who cannot give anyone what the Shepherd can. So, if you are a follower of a paid worker instead of Jesus Christ, how do you intend to benefit from any of that only belongs to those who follow Jesus Christ instead? undecided

Sometimes I get to want to question what you understand but then again we are all students in life.

Listen the bible was not written by Jesus Christ but by holy men who where inspired by the holy spirit, everything written in the bible is for us to know about God and most of it where experience by men with God. This became a system and a path of we want to have such experience in our life.

Now Paul had encounter with the lord Jesus Christ and wrote doctrines for christians based on the conviction in has of the person Jesus Christ and the holy spirit. Whatever you you know about God today is from others experience that was written and you followed, the extra biblical texts and podcast by men of God are for equipping etc. Now when you go to church your aim is to learn about God through men.

With those being stated is there anything wrong following one who is following Christ? After all he ordained pastors,apostles,teachers,evangelist,prophets for our profiting of the kingdom
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Mrsoft3(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na real juju e be! undecided

Oh wait I don't understand, are you a christian or you are just another atheist always arguing when people have encounter
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Mrsoft3(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
IkalaiyeLOTO:

You know when you don't have anything to say it's better you don't reply and save your self from curses.
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Oh wait I don't understand, are you a christian or you are just another atheist always arguing when people have encounter
Focus on the question. lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ said, several times to His followers mind you, "Follow me". Here you are beating your chest instead as one who pretends to Follow Paul, a man who is waiting in his grave to be raised and judged like the rest of us when Jesus Christ returns. Why do you bow to Paul as your master and why do you take supposedly written by Paul and meant primarily for Jewish believers living in a foreign land, as though the good news to you when over 99.9% of what is contained has nothing to do with The Gospel that Jesus Christ asked His followers to teach to those in the world - unbelievers?, undecided
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
1. Sometimes I get to want to question what you understand but then again we are all students in life.

2. Listen the bible was not written by Jesus Christ but by holy men who where inspired by the holy spirit, everything written in the bible is for us to know about God and most of it where experience by men with God. This became a system and a path of we want to have such experience in our life.

3. Now Paul had encounter with the lord Jesus Christ and wrote doctrines for christians based on the conviction in has of the person Jesus Christ and the holy spirit. Whatever you you know about God today is from others experience that was written and you followed, the extra biblical texts and podcast by men of God are for equipping etc. Now when you go to church your aim is to learn about God through men.

With those being stated is there anything wrong following one who is following Christ? After all he ordained pastors,apostles,teachers,evangelist,prophets for our profiting of the kingdom
1. My understanding definitely comes not from the minds of other men but from God Himself. undecided

2. I didn't ask you to make an attempt at mansplaing anything to me so why the rambling? undecided

3. Stop stop with the meaningless ramblings and answer the questions asked. undecided

Where in scripture did Jesus Christ say that anyone who follows one of His paid workers follows Him too? undecided
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Mrsoft3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Focus on the question. lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ said, several times to His followers mind you, "Follow me". Here you are beating your chest instead as one who pretends to Follow Paul, a man who is waiting in his grave to be raised and judged like the rest of us when Jesus Christ returns. Why do you bow to Paul as your master and why do you take supposedly written by Paul and meant primarily for Jewish believers living in a foreign land, as though the good news to you when over 99.9% of what is contained has nothing to do with The Gospel that Jesus Christ asked His followers to teach to those in the world - unbelievers?, undecided

It is needless to have a conversation with you,you have made up your mind believing what you feel. It's a free world and everybody have right to their choices. I pray you make the right choice. No need having this argument with you
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
It is needless to have a conversation with you,you have made up your mind believing what you feel. It's a free world and everybody have right to their choices. I pray you make the right choice. No need having this argument with you
You don't even understand why you are told by your pastors and mogs to follow Paul... you like millions of blind folks who call themselves christians do it because it is what you are told to do, even though it is blatantly, scripturally against that which Jesus Christ commands. undecided

Like Jesus Christ said, the blind will fall into the same pit that their blind leaders will. undecided

Make the right choice by following Jesus Christ instead of the doctrines and traditions of men which He warned you over 2000 years ago to stay away from. And before you accuse the Holy Spirit of the lies you hold to, realize that the one you call the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth is in fact Jesus Christ' own Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Truth and He told you that His Spirit would never contravene nor contradict Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Steep: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:

she is in delusion!

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Likes

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Maynman: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't even understand why you are told by your pastors and mogs to follow Paul... you like millions of blind folks who call themselves christians do it because it is what you are told to do, even though it is blatantly, scripturally against that which Jesus Christ commands. undecided

Like Jesus Christ said, the blind will fall into the same pit that their blind leaders will. undecided

Make the right choice by following Jesus Christ instead of the doctrines and traditions of men which He warned you over 2000 years ago to stay away from. And before you accuse the Holy Spirit of the lies you hold to, realize that the one you call the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth is in fact Jesus Christ' own Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Truth and He told you that His Spirit would never contravene nor contradict Him, Jesus Christ. undecided

You are just assuming desperately on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS
So bitter lol.

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Steep:
she is in delusion!

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Indeed, the teachings or Jesus Christ are nothing but a delusion, heresy even, to you lot who would rather believe that Jesus Christ changed His mind about everything once He ascended to Heaven. You would rather believe that Jesus Christ sent His very own Spirit - the one you call the Holy Spirit who is in fact the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit that lived and taught all through Jesus Christ - to negate every single teaching and commandment Jesus Christ taught while He was on earth, this instead of acknowledging His Gospel as taught by Him and recorded in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
undecided

Jesus Christ, while He taught His disciples, commanded them regarding following Him - Follow Me - a total of about 20 times throughout all of the Gospels. However, you folks prefer to believe that the Word of God is no longer eternal and so changed where now Jesus Christ allows you to follow any body in His name. And you believe anyone who points out the discrepancies in these beliefs you hang on to is deluded? undecided
Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Cordenify(m): 1:41am On Aug 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1. by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Anti Christ / CAC REGISTRATIONS: We Register For Businesses, Schools And Churches (Aba) / On The Majesty Of Science: The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.