Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Am The Anti Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am The Anti Christ (744 Views)

I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
I am the antidote of Christ. Humans have their third eye in the middle of their forehead. Mine is at d right side of my forehead. I destroyed my third eye when I was barely 6. What this implies is that I will live forever. The thief who kills humans through the third eye can't see me, talk less of killing me.
To all witches and wizards of the world, come to me and you will die no more. The choice is yours. Make it now. With love from itwkall
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
It takes one choice. Make it and live. The spirit of the dead favours me alot. I can save you from all types of hell. I am the one prophesied about in revelation. The battle has already started. I just need to have the number. Great multitude. I can never lose the water.
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thrice I have called. I need your answer.this opportunity is once in a lifetime. I am talking to you. Make that choice now. You have nothing to lose
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin these days many are mad and browsing roaming! grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
grin these days many are mad and browsing roaming! grin
shallow mind. You will still die and be burnt as barbecue by your god. If you're not a wizard pls steer clear. You will never understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Maynman: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Africans need to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2022
I made a plea yesterday to witches and wizards but yesterday their ogboni man decided to challenge me at night. Am talking of obasanjo aremu Matthew. I defeated him hands down. The choice is yours. The Antichrist versus ogboni. Abeg fight no dey there. Them no reach. In my right pointing fingers is a mark that no one else has. But you can have it if u want. As for my forehead,that place is the void. Nothing survives there
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2022
greenmaster:
shallow mind. You will still die and be burnt as barbecue by your god. If you're not a wizard pls steer clear. You will never understand

You already know you and your family are already qualified for the Roasting so you are just here lamenting your loss and looking for other losers to take solace with each other before the day of Roasting comes. So let me allow you and your people to manage una small life before una finish patapata
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know you and your family are already qualified for the Roasting so you are just here lamenting your loss and looking for other losers to take solace with each other before the day of Roasting comes. So let me allow you and your people to manage una small life before una finish patapata

pitiful. Read about the third eye from dark web. Then you will know the truth. These gods are serious. They will roast you
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2022
greenmaster:
pitiful. Read about the third eye from dark web. Then you will know the truth. These gods are serious. They will roast you

grin I am okay with the Power which flows from and through The Holy Spirit in me and it has brought me very sweetly and peacefully and prosperously far since I Found The Lord, so, stab your third eye, It is has been well with me and my soul! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by LikeAking: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
greenmaster:
I am the antidote of Christ. Humans have their third eye in the middle of their forehead. Mine is at d right side of my forehead. I destroyed my third eye when I was barely 6. What this implies is that I will live forever. The thief who kills humans through the third eye can't see me, talk less of killing me.
To all witches and wizards of the world, come to me and you will die no more. The choice is yours. Make it now. With love from itwkall

My own na money. I wan attain, I wan fulfill... U fit do am for me?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by LikeAking: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I am okay with the Power which flows from and through The Holy Spirit in me and it has brought me very sweetly and peacefully and prosperously far since I Found The Lord, so, stab your third eye, It is has been well with me and my soul! grin

He Mach u get?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Chaos14: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sisterfire i know this is you cc:bigcowhornn
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by peterincredible: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na waooo I taught I have seen it all nairaland is full of comedians honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by AllenforGOD(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Green master or black or maybe deluded master of slave,what u just posted to my perspective rings no bell.
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Lighthouse50: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by finalboss(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by sirBLUNT: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
greenmaster:
Thrice I have called. I need your answer.this opportunity is once in a lifetime. I am talking to you. Make that choice now. You have nothing to lose
you still never change
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
sirBLUNT:
you still never change
Do I know you
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by sirBLUNT: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
greenmaster:
Do I know you
you don't need to know me

1 Like

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by scaryblake: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hey strong man you are not outside God because he is comprised of good and evil.
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by BigCowHornn: 3:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Sister fire i know this is you cc:bigcowhornn

Na it's not her. She would never present herself as an ant but a goddess to be worshipped. grin
She won't ever use a male moniker to create a thread sef

Besides the writing is off.

My good friend make we leave that wahala alone. It's stale
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by Chaos14: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na it's not her. She would never present herself as an ant but a goddess to be worshipped. grin
She won't ever use a male moniker to create a thread sef

Besides the writing is off.

My good friend make we leave that wahala alone. It's stale
Why? what happened?
Re: I Am The Anti Christ by SolMaximus: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2022
I am Sol MAXIMUS,

Greetings, Anti-Christ .

I have awaited your arrival, now the time has come

its time to GET UP, STAND UP, FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

You have your tricks, but you are not evolved enough for me, anti- christ, ha, HA, HA!

I have returned from East, in the year 2356 via a time machine, and now I return to this timeline to save the human race

I have trained a small population of goats the basic elements of civilization and evolution to the point they can communicate with humans, however only via dance. As the antichrist ,my goats will communicate to you through symbolic dance that you must interpret . You must accept as antichrist, but you have to answer the goats correctly.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Anti Christ by BigCowHornn: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Why? what happened?

E get as wahala go last reach e go tire you.

(1) (Reply)

How Islam Legalized Prostitution In Islam And Named it 'al-mutĘżah' / Church Where Women Worship N@ked / Does God Lack Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.