Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) (63387 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / A Tesla Owner Blow-off His 2013 S-model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by zoedew: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
What a SIM slot! Folks who balk at The Bible and the prophecy relating to the mark of the best 666 will do well to have a rethink!

1 Like

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Kay25(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na to cut the hand if u want to steal the car
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
And he changed his name to "Retardinho"
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by benjida: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
When John the Beloved spoke clearly by the Inspiration of the ANCIENT of THE DAYS, about this technology that would be used in the Endtimes, many worldwide wondered how it will happen.

[b][/b]

Right before our eyes we are witnessing live the technology of the antichrist in play.

Right before us we are witnessing live, Endtimes events playing out All over the world just as the HOLY BIBLE said it will be.

This World is set to blow up.
You are living at risk if you are yet to Surrender Genuiely to the saving grace of JESUS CHRIST.
There is no more time! We are in Last line of this age of Grace. JESUS Christ is Coming! JESUS Christ is Coming!!! Be Ready!!

Very true!

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
ValCon888:
Anybody that wants to steal your Tesla will need a matchet to chop off your hand.
No, thank you.
Even if he chop the hand I don't think en go without blood
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Abdhool(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
If he buys another car nko....na him Wahala be dat
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Since we already have tech for fingerprint, why can't he just makes the key to his house and car his fingerprint instead of using chip shocked
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Jsucre(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Congratulations, linda! Your Reservation is approved.

Date: Thurs, 25/8/22
Time: 11am prompt

Venue: Suite 9 Shalom Plaza, Joseph Gomwalk Street, Behind AYM Shafa Filling Station, Gudu.

Access code: xxxxxxxx

Reply 'OKAY' if received........

I received this sms today..... pls who else received such sms and how legit it's......they said it's an NGO.

Should I go for the invite?
you go sell GNLD products for street

1 Like

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by faithfull18(f): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Smh.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by leye4u: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ahmback:
please try to compose better stories. This one is trash, doesn't make sense.

You are the one howling and emitting various spectra of gibberish.....we love and clearly understand the truth he is sharing with us

1 Like

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is it part of the end time things we have been reading in the bible ...! shocked shocked
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by PlanktonX: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ahmback:

You said it is trash and doesn't make sense abi?

Okay... continue with what sense.

The Bible says I place before you life and death, but further encourages you to choose life.

Please choose life today...he get reason why.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by placeofallure(f): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ahmback:

To you it is, to me it isn't. Check the pix, it's the right hand again. Why always the right hand? You haven't wondered? If they really wanted to debunk the scriptures, why don't they insert their chips on the left hand?

God, please keep me 'rapturable' when you come.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by doe: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tesla M3 don't have key.
It uses a card. Or use mobile or a rfid ring.
Implant seem a bit Pointless

Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrFYpuyboBA

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-owner-implants-chip-hand-unlock-vehicle-2022-8?r=US&IR=T
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by XullySwt(f): 12:32am On Aug 24, 2022
My dear i also got a call from them, is all this amazon project that will tell you to refer people and also deals with advertising their and selling their product cool
Lindajames1010:

Venue: Suite 9 Shalom Plaza, Joseph Gomwalk Street, Behind AYM Shafa Filling Station, Gudu.

I received this sms today..... pls who else received such sms and how legit it's......they said it's an NGO.

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by NaBanga: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2022
How far Nigeria? How far Africa? How far black man? grin
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Warmaterial(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

I no this people and I no the plaza... Them go feed u with trash about how this person maka am... Get a form of so so price to be in so so trash, las las guy na ur money dem dey fine, after collecting some amount they will ask u to put people through so that u go start to the receive dollar.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 3:38am On Aug 24, 2022
And he will still die. What a wasted resources
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 3:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
When John the Beloved spoke clearly by the Inspiration of the ANCIENT of THE DAYS, about this technology that would be used in the Endtimes, many worldwide wondered how it will happen.

[b][/b]

Right before our eyes we are witnessing live, the technology of the antichrist in play.

Right before us we are witnessing live, Endtimes events playing out All over the world just as the HOLY BIBLE said it will be.

You are living at risk if you are yet to Surrender Genuiely to the saving grace of JESUS CHRIST.
There is no more time! We are in Last line of this age of Grace. JESUS Christ is Coming! JESUS Christ is Coming!!! Be Ready!!

Baba when time comes I will follow you to paradise with my wife mama messi1 I can't leave her. Yes I love her so much
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2022
SwayG:
Mumu..
See the way he is doing hands like handicap.

What if the battery of the chip dies?
I guess he'll go for another surgery to get a new battery.

Mumu Man

Na you mumu, that chip no dey use battery.
Mumu man.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Fixed: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

They are into multilevel marketing. The NGO thing is just to give it a colouration. They will take you into a cozy room, show some presentations on how someone resigned from a bank and joined their team and now living the good life and holidaying in the Bahamas. They will also show pictures of people they have helped as an NGO. At the end, they want your money, pyramid runs last last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Smartmanager(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Na so e dey start o.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2022
SwayG:
Mumu..

Mumu Man
What battery? Does your debit card has a battery?
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by offset67(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Right before our eyes we are witnessing live, the technology of the antichrist in play.

try dey use am

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by alibiz: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

This thing na wash, don't waste ur time na networking things unless you like networking things

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Samdave17k: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Captain
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Very foolish if u ask me
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by helicoptarr: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

May this short sermon not stand against us on the last day.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by Abbafrye(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
emmaksy:

Here's the link to the video on facebook.
Every chip is produced using 060606

https://www.facebook.com/100000831865007/posts/pfbid02gLjCmFMGMxbMG53RNRHWgYTh3ifsRMAnQLgf7VbwRttFyZgusXaMUnetMi6xMV4Ql/?app=fbl
[
⚠️⚠️Mark Of The Beast 666 Implant⚠️⚠️

Dr. Carl Sanders helped design the Radio Frequency Identification [RFID] microchip.

He became a Christian and Jesus revealed to him that the RFID implant he helped create was the Mark Of The Beast. He said, the chip has been ready along time, and people are already receiving the implant.

Dr. Carl Sanders cried out over and over again saying, "THE COMING OF THE LORD IS IMMINENT"

He encouraged people to get right with God and never accept an RFID implant.

The Book Of Revelation 13:16-18 warns,

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, TO RECEIVE A MARK in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEADS:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

...Let him that hath understanding count the NUMBER OF THE BEAST: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX (666).

#ThisIsTruthNotFearMongering
#ItIsMyRightToSayNoToAnyChip
#MarkOfTheBeastNotGoodForYou
#VerySoonWeShallBeOutOfHere
#FirstFlightRaptureAir
#AcceptJesusChristToday
Okay, thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by TINCAN(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Don't waste your time they are advanced scammers.
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by smartistics(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Oga biochips don't use batteries.
SwayG:
Mumu..

Mumu Man
Re: Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
So that car thieves can begin to cut human hands in Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street. / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.