Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (19766 Views)

Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mizz2posh: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Where is atikus own? I heard it was better.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Mckandre(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
kolaaderin:
He will keep talking about the problem without any form of solution. This guy just want to ride on our problems to the presidency. He has no single definite solution.
theirs no point of him saying the solution until his presidency is actualized, so that it won't be hijacked by his opponents and their urchins. Haven't u heard of cover your work during an examination before?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Made1414(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
This fool just de waste my data ki ni werey wi.

Democratic transition in the 21st century, the failure de talk OPEC drop lie like the foolish human being he is. 80% of Nigeria crude is being stolen according to this dull head that love vomiting rubbish.

When dailies verify now, every thing you have to say will be lost in the senseless lies you have no need of.

Go and Die

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Staphylococcus: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
rusher14:

Obi isn't eloquent, let's just say the truth.

He speaks no better than the average third class graduate which he is.

You said it all!

Even Don Jazzy is more eloquent than Peter Obi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Oyira(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Man of the People. The Leaders of tomorrow have risen to take over power tommorrow. No going back

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by parkervero(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
He tried to impress the audience but in the bid to achieve...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by derecho(m): 5:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Kikikiki... Tinubu slaves no dey reason o.
Imagine one of them saying he only talks about the problems without solutions.
It's getting clearer that Tinubu slaves are just too daft

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by jimb(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
This fool just de waste my data ki ni werey wi.

Democratic transition in the 21st century, the failure de talk OPEC drop lie like the foolish human being he is. 80% of Nigeria crude is being stolen according to this dull head that love vomiting rubbish.

When dailies verify now, every thing you have to say will be lost in the senseless lies you have no need of.

Am a radical person, I don't talk too much
let's just agree one on one fight.
just you and I.
if I no pluck your eye like I did to Egengbe make I die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Doyou2019: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
I am the one to lecture you on viting wisely. Vote a man with visible antecedent in education health transportation IGR security infrastructure not a clown that could handle ordinary banditry years ago when Nigeria was not even facing Boko Haram.

Vote wisely not out of tribalistic bigotry, vite a man with vision that can resuscitate the Nigeria economy like he did in the state he governed n we all can attest to it. Vote who can grow the much IGR Nigeria need at this hour, vote someone with vision in security as witnessed with RRS etc

Yes, vote a treasury looter and an IGR guzzler if you like.

You can go tell this to your kids at home.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Speech was blank and empty!

He completely went off topic and took a long dive into politics.

At some point, I forgot it was conference and though it was campaign.

But Shettima still covered up for the gibberish that was earlier spewed. Dude was on fire!

He will be a befitting vice to His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
if this guy write any exam, even if it's Social Studies I'm certain he will never get anything above 17/100

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mycar: 5:34am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now compare to Senator Shettima's speech and you will realise that HE Obi is mediocre. Nobody will believe that his 8-year reign as Anambra Governor is bereft of legacies he can use to campaign. Haba!! Definitely his speech seems like he was the author of the Book of Lamentations yet no solution or antecedents he could use to campaign.

Nigerians will not vote for mediocrity. Completely mediocre that come 2031, if he contests against the then sitting VP Shettima, he will still lose.
check my signature for freebies!
yeah, I have done the comparison, here are my observations;
Shettima's speech was all about praises for Tinubu, promising to make everywhere in Nigeria to be like Lagos and I wonder what he has been telling ogun, osun and all the other sw states all these while, shettima speech lacked understanding of the problem Nigeria is facing like insecurity, disunity, dwindling revenue because he knows that they are part of Nigeria problem. He was just hyping himself as golden boy and tinubu city boy and urchins hailing this mediocre speech is the biggest joke of the century.

Peter Obi knows what the conference is all about, He knows what should be done to reposition Nigeria in the right part, He identifies our problems and I wonder how a sensible patient will allow a doctor who does not even believe that you are sick in the first place to treat him instead of the one that knows that you are sick and the cause of your sickness then yes, like he said, all that we need to solve the problem is a competent, trustworthy and leader with the capacity to tackle those problems. and I added both physical and mental capacity and not all about, it's my turn.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:34am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Unfortunately, him fellow fools wey dey follow am for yansh no go agree with wetin you talk. I am an Igbo man, but the truth is that Obi is a mediocre and he will never be president. QED

Taaa meshie gi onu there.. idiot!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by rusher14: 5:35am On Aug 23, 2022
mycar:

yeah, I have done the comparison, here are my observations;
Shettima's speech was all about praises for Tinubu, promising to make everywhere in Nigeria to be like Lagos and I wonder what he has been telling ogun, osun and all the other sw states all these while, shettima speech lacked understanding of the problem Nigeria is facing like insecurity, disunity, dwindling revenue because he knows that they are part of Nigeria problem. He as just hyping himself as golden boy and tinubu city boy and urchins hailing this mediocre speech is the biggest joke of the century.

Peter Obi knows what the conference is all about, He knows what should be done to reposition Nigeria in the right part, He identifies our problems and I wonder how a sensible patient will allow a doctor who does not even believe that you are sick in the first place to treat you instead of the one that knows that you are sick and the cause of your sickness then yes, like he said, all that we need to solve the problem is a competent, trustworthy and leader with the capacity to tackle those problems. and I added both physical and mental capacity and not all about, it's my turn.

Anyone can make promises.
Track records do more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2022
tntcorps:

If your Agbado maestro has the solution to Nigeria problems why hasn’t he given that solution to bubu yet ?

Don't mind them my brother, mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2022
naijapips04:

This zombidients are truly sick in the head. No, data will be given out for free. Food will become free. Gold will be flowing on our streets.

Same text book IPoB used to brainwash these zombies.

Oga, Una just dey sound stupid everytime.

For 8 years Peter obi was in power, I hope Anambra people no buy data?

Chai na now I see say na idiot like you follow put 8ja for this kind mess..
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2022
naijapips04:

This zombidients are truly sick in the head. No, data will be given out for free. Food will become free. Gold will be flowing on our streets.

Same text book IPoB used to brainwash these zombies.

Oga, Una just dey sound stupid everytime.

For 8 years Peter obi was in power, I hope Anambra people no buy data?

Chai na now I see say na idiot like you follow put 9ja for this kind mess..
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mycar: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2022
rusher14:

Obi isn't eloquent, let's just say the truth.

He speaks no better than the average third class graduate which he is.

Obi is not eloquent? wow, what of Tinubu that is not coherent in his speech, disjointed and incoherent speech. Anyways, fyi, Badbelle kills brain cells faster than stroke.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by tenpipsperday: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now compare to Senator Shettima's speech and you will realise that HE Obi is mediocre. Nobody will believe that his 8-year reign as Anambra Governor is bereft of legacies he can use to campaign. Haba!! Definitely his speech seems like he was the author of the Book of Lamentations yet no solution or antecedents he could use to campaign.

Nigerians will not vote for mediocrity. Completely mediocre that come 2031, if he contests against the then sitting VP Shettima, he will still lose.

Even the ovation alone from the hall alone is enough to tell us where the pendulum is swinging to.

Obi all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mycar: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2022
rusher14:

Anyone can make promises.
Track records do more.
and everyone has track records too, it's only that some people's negative track records outweigh their positive ones.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by rusher14: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2022
mycar:

Obi is not eloquent? wow, what of Tinubu that is not coherent in his speech, disjointed and incoherent speech. Anyways, fyi, Badbelle kills brain cells faster than stroke.

Let's start with this NBA forum.

Between Shettima and Obi who performed better?

Watch how he would avoid telling the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by BeautifulMind2: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It would've been best to compare Obi's speech to Tinubu not Shettima, Shettima is not APC presidential candidate, this is same way you guys packaged Buhari and Osibanjo, they ended up messing Nigeria economy, Nigeria economy is nose diving with huge debt, Nigeria don't need wasteful Tinubu, look at Lagos State debt almost half of all the sates in Nigeria, Lagos is the smallest State by landmass, with the huge IGR and federal allocation still little to show, Nigeria at this this stage need Obi with frugal nature to manage our resources, he has been tested and trusted, he has the capacity, the wisdom to change Nigeria bad economy to flourish, before he became governor in Anambra, Anambra State economy was in total mess, he did all his projects without borrowing, cleared all backlogs of salaries, pensions and gratuities by previous administrations, invested for the state and save #75 billion for his successor, reduced Anambra State debt to the lowest in the country,Obi has the capacity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mycar: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2022
rusher14:

Let's start with this NBA forum.

Between Shettima and Obi who performed better?

Watch how he would avoid telling the truth.
Obi was far better, and I ask you, what was the theme of the event?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Where is Atiku’s speech at the NBA naa??
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 5:52am On Aug 23, 2022
edlion57:
This guy is too good

There is nothing too special about him truth be told.
If u want to vote him, vote him not lying to yourself that he is too good but that u are tired of apc and pdp. Nothing smart or special about anything he said

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Regex: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Two people came out to talk. One talked about the achievements of a state because it was capital then claiming it was his doings. The other talked about how he will get Nigeria out of this mess.

Nigerians, choose wisely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Obi should slow down on quoting statistics just to sound smart, it makes him look an amateur trying to impress. People have gone smarter than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Truth be told, having watched both videos without sentiments, shettima made much more valid points than Peter obi, he sounded much more confident and outspoken.
Shettima might have even been a better presidential candidate

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I think u are either being tribalistic or a party man...how would u have listened to bother speeches and compared obi's speech with that of shit man? Someone who outlined the problems we are facing ND listing out solutions ND someone who is telling us to vote city boy because he transformed an already transformed state..like u forgot Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria. ND u forgot that Lagos is not Nigeria...leave tribalism, religion and partisan politics ND vote for a better ND competent candidate...u know the truth but sentiment won't let u speak the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by jaytii(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2022
He made no sense at all.
All he did all through was tell us the problems we already know without proffering a tangible solution to any.

Not to forget how he kept throwing figures around for like 50% of the entire speech. It's not different from how that Edo state Honourable speaks, grammar grammar and more grammar yet no sense made.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2022
kolaaderin:
He will keep talking about the problem without any form of solution. This guy just want to ride on our problems to the presidency. He has no single definite solution.

He will talk about that because it's is our major source of revenue..he is not riding on anyone, we the youth are the once bringing him out because we need him at this time...mind u am not Igbo.. because i know u all think it's the battle of tribe .but this is far from it bro...it's high time u all take a step back and think if this nonsense APC and PDP has brought us any good... Rather than criminals, banditry and the rest... kidnapping everywhere, killings here and there ND u still feel we should go for them.. APC and PDP are just bunch of currupt old men with Thier thugs and hoodlums all over the place..we are tired of them...we need a new Nigeria..thank u

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Unfortunately, him fellow fools wey dey follow am for yansh no go agree with wetin you talk. I am an Igbo man, but the truth is that Obi is a mediocre and he will never be president. QED

I Sha know say wen he go be the president, u go dey alive to see the difference... because na partisan politics keep u where u dey so..
Make una come here dey blab

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by madjune(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima's speech and delivery has the hallmarks of some well rehearsed script of which, I've my doubts if he wrote it.

And, why was he praising Tinubu up and down?

What's the point in that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.