Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (19760 Views)

Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
I am the one to lecture you on viting wisely. Vote a man with visible antecedent in education health transportation IGR security infrastructure not a clown that could handle ordinary banditry years ago when Nigeria was not even facing Boko Haram.

Vote wisely not out of tribalistic bigotry, vite a man with vision that can resuscitate the Nigeria economy like he did in the state he governed n we all can attest to it. Vote who can grow the much IGR Nigeria need at this hour, vote someone with vision in security as witnessed with RRS etc

Does nigeria have a problem with IGR? Is IGR Nigeria's problem?

What are the "visible antecedent in education health transportation IGR security infrastructure"?
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Millimann: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Unfortunately, him fellow fools wey dey follow am for yansh no go agree with wetin you talk. I am an Igbo man, but the truth is that Obi is a mediocre and he will never be president. QED
This one says he's an Igbo man.

From his name I can perceive bipolar tendencies.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Pityoobi: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Potterstent:
Peter Obi Full Speech At NBA conference 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxf28hW10hM

Werey don give foolish data again. See facts check here.
1,800,000 Barrels - 1,083, 000Barrels =717,000 Barrels Not 707,000 Barrels as stated by OBI the go and verify liar. He however got 717,000 x 31 = 22,227,000 Right.
If you multiply 22,227,000 x 110 = 2,444,970,000 and not
2.450 Billion as stated Obviously he love misrepresenting facts or too dull to present the real fact when eventually multiply 2.45 Billion by 550 he gave the wrong result as well.

Nigeria unemployment rate is not 50% as stated by OBI. Wrong as usual check this on https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.UEM.TOTL.NE.ZS?locations=NG

OBI is chronic liar with knack for misrepresentation of facts, and those lawyers were shouting on top nonsense facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Emir01: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Akinsete19:
100% eloquent

People are just packaging him. Is not fluent either. He focuses more on problems and lots of unnecessarily comparison rather than offering solution. Virtually all Nigerians know d problem of this country, the major problem is how to convert theory into practical. Alot of people have written about Nigeria problems.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Speech was blank and empty!

He completely went off topic and took a long dive into politics.

At some point, I forgot it was conference and though it was campaign.

But Shettima still covered up for the gibberish that was earlier spewed. Dude was on fire!

He will be a befitting vice to His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

They all were talking about politics..if u said he went off the line by his speech then ur shit man did same too... Nigerians are wise..we are not dumb nor blinded by tribalism or playing party member role anymore...we are voting for a better country. Obi speech for me was the best...he Was able to carry the crowd along no be that one wey dey talk city boy city boy city boy...wen he know say nothing like city boy rather ma city grandpa...dey tell me say someone from India wants to become British prime minister so we should allow those from Niger to keep rulling over us...they all know tinubu is weak ND won't last...u think say them no wise. Mtchewwww.... Obi all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by kelvinklein219(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
This fool just de waste my data ki ni werey wi.

Democratic transition in the 21st century, the failure de talk OPEC drop lie like the foolish human being he is. 80% of Nigeria crude is being stolen according to this dull head that love vomiting rubbish.

When dailies verify now, every thing you have to say will be lost in the senseless lies you have no need of.
Bros 80 percent of Nigeria crude is truly stolen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Zorn: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

Democratic transition in the 21st century, the failure de talk OPEC drop lie like the foolish human being he is. 80% of Nigeria crude is being stolen according to this dull head that love vomiting rubbish.

When dailies verify now, every thing you have to say will be lost in the senseless lies you have no need of.
You're the fool here, it seems some of you don't understand anything about the situation of the country . See how a bastard like you is calling Peter Obi a fool. So much from the bastard that claims they have respect. Maggot.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by daygee12: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2022
mycar:

yeah, I have done the comparison, here are my observations;
Shettima's speech was all about praises for Tinubu, promising to make everywhere in Nigeria to be like Lagos and I wonder what he has been telling ogun, osun and all the other sw states all these while, shettima speech lacked understanding of the problem Nigeria is facing like insecurity, disunity, dwindling revenue because he knows that they are part of Nigeria problem. He as just hyping himself as golden boy and tinubu city boy and urchins hailing this mediocre speech is the biggest joke of the century.

Peter Obi knows what the conference is all about, He knows what should be done to reposition Nigeria in the right part, He identifies our problems and I wonder how a sensible patient will allow a doctor who does not even believe that you are sick in the first place to treat you instead of the one that knows that you are sick and the cause of your sickness then yes, like he said, all that we need to solve the problem is a competent, trustworthy and leader with the capacity to tackle those problems. and I added both physical and mental capacity and not all about, it's my turn.

Mr Man na only Tinubu u they find for hin speech? Take note of those meaningful things that he said and be blessed for the rest of the day

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Paullo19:

He will talk about that because it's is our major source of revenue..he is not riding on anyone, we the youth are the once bringing him out because we need him at this time...mind u am not Igbo.. because i know u all think it's the battle of tribe .but this is far from it bro...it's high time u all take a step back and think if this nonsense APC and PDP has brought us any good... Rather than criminals, banditry and the rest... kidnapping everywhere, killings here and there ND u still feel we should go for them.. APC and PDP are just bunch of currupt old men with Thier thugs and hoodlums all over the place..we are tired of them...we need a new Nigeria..thank u

I am Igbo and from Agulu, the same village as Peter Obi. But truth be told, Peter doesn't have the knowledge and experience needed to rule Nigeria. He should wait for his time

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by ubimagos: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2022
SHETTIMA, you're a man. Just compare your speech with that of the Mr. Know it all and I'm impressed with what you delivered. You have content.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Centcanada: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

You are alone. Too bad!
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

I am Igbo and from Agulu, the same village as Peter Obi. But truth be told, Peter doesn't have the knowledge and experience needed to rule Nigeria. He should wait for his time

Which knowledge ND experience? U are from his village don't mean u know him...isn't it obvious that u are just a party puppet?? Which one is he should wait for his time?? Oga his time is now weda u like it or not...it's not a family business..we are voting him in..if u think because of the two naira u would be offered will make u suffer ur children, then continue...me an not an Igbo man but I'm in for Obi, he is very well competent than others sEf...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Na wah, some dull Igbo men are our major problem in this country...they are extremely gullible...chai...God help u..Amen
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Bede2u(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now compare to Senator Shettima's speech and you will realise that HE Obi is mediocre. Nobody will believe that his 8-year reign as Anambra Governor is bereft of legacies he can use to campaign. Haba!! Definitely his speech seems like he was the author of the Book of Lamentations yet no solution or antecedents he could use to campaign.

Nigerians will not vote for mediocrity. Completely mediocre that come 2031, if he contests against the then sitting VP Shettima, he will still lose.
check my signature for freebies!
so how come nobody even clapped for Shettima? Abi NBA na IPOB too?
Tinubu pee poos people sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Paullo19:

Na wah, some dull Igbo men are our major problem in this country...they are extremely gullible...chai...God help u..Amen

Obi cretins and Urchins like you should seek repentance and forgiveness from your creator for trying to deceive Nigerians with a fake chinko product. I am sorry for your future
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by profola2be(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
Obi for the people.....

The placeholder sent the president to represent him....

I said it sometimes ago that since the south have been filling up old northern leaders so that they will die and lave ways for the south to succeed .. The north have decided to play back the same cards... Put Tinubu there and have him kick the bucket few months in the office and change power to north.....

The matters of life and death are in the hands of God.

Don't be surprised if you die ahead of him.
Don't wish others death, when you yourself indeed know that you can die anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mycar: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2022
daygee12:

Mr Man na only Tinubu u they find for hin speech? Take note of those meaning things that he said and be blessed for the rest of the day
He did not anything my friend,the usual lies that you know yourself unless you were born yesterday. Tinubu should show us his village in Osun state and not even his local government.who are his family members?
comparing Shettima speech with that of PO is the biggest joke i have ever heard, shettima speech was completely off and meaningless.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by crownprince23: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2022
You talk about problems you never profer solution and you call yourself Messiah. This is not the person we want. If person like this emerge, he will use the entire four years to talk about the same problems as excuses for not performing. I rather cast my vote for Tinubu who campaign base on his track record

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Massive delivery. Like Peter Obi delivered it hands down.

Related his campaign directly to the topic.

Well done Boss.

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NAIJA.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Everybody dey dish out what they have achieved within their state, e reach this one turn, e dey serve problem upandan...

Did werey just said vote for atikulated and visionary leader, hahaha...
What a Dumbo...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
crownprince23:
You talk about problems you never profer solution and you call yourself Messiah. This is not the person you want. I rather cast my vote for Tinubu who campaign base on his track record

Tinubu - "I Am Not Worried About The Exchange Rate Because Salaries Are Paid In Naira."

This is the kind of dumbness you want to rule Nigeria. Your evil plans will not work.

Peter Obi has proffered his solutions and will reveal the details during the campaign. The basic idea is human capital development. Pulling millions of people out of poverty. I won't go further.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Alitair(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
kolaaderin:
He will keep talking about the problem without any form of solution. This guy just want to ride on our problems to the presidency. He has no single definite solution.

Talking about the problems means he knows what is ahead. Proffering a solution will be to put yourself in the spot for the wrong people to twist and turn his words while desperately trying to prevent the solution from being a reality.

Work in Silence and let your success make the noise.

VOTE PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by olakan22: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/07/no-respite-for-nigeria-as-oil-production-falls-to-1-083m-bpd-in-july/
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Obi cretins and Urchins like you should seek repentance and forgiveness from your creator for trying to deceive Nigerians with a fake chinko product. I am sorry for your future

See political bigot dey talk ...u wey dey sell ur conscience for 10k...i no be party man nor from ur so called Igbo...i only dey after something good for the country...i no fish sell my feature...if suffer no dey tire u continue to dwell in madness...no body dey deceive anybody, if u don dey house for Atleast two months after ur service u no get work, u go understand, if u be student ND u don dey house for the least 3months too u go understand...if u like no leave 2k dey collect small money wey no go last u one day, suffer 8yrs... mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by HDMax: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
tntcorps:

If your Agbado maestro has the solution to Nigeria problems why hasn’t he given that solution to bubu yet ?

You guys are just funny, so now you are associating how buhari runs his own administration and handle situations to tinubu, when does tinubu becomes a cabinet member of buhari government, truth they might belong to the same party but tinubu is just an outside man to the buhari government just the same way you are, the same way you can't make effective changes on how buhari runs his own administration is the same way tinubu have no effect on buhari administration, so guy judge tinubu performance or how he will perform when is in government and not with the failed buhari regime or tenure, even the holy book talk am Everyman will be judge according to his own accord....

Truth is tinubu is old and his no saint either, but if age is on that man's side mehn he will be a far better president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

stop wailing...nobody forced u to open d thread
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Paullo19:

See political bigot dey talk ...u wey dey sell ur conscience for 10k...i no be party man nor from ur so called Igbo...i only dey after something good for the country...i no fish sell my feature...if suffer no dey tire u continue to dwell in madness...no body dey deceive anybody, if u don dey house for Atleast two months after ur service u no get work, u go understand, if u be student ND u don dey house for the least 3months too u go understand...if u like no leave 2k dey collect small money wey no go last u one day, suffer 8yrs... mtchewwww.

Nairaland dey give people boldness walahi...
I am very wealthy and comfortable. No matter who wins next year, my business will continue to thrive and be protected because I roll with those in the corridors of power. You should worry about your miserable life and lineage, not me
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Yorobastard(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2022
edlion57:
my brother,very soon u wouldn't be complaining of data any more,just vote wisely.I hope u have ur PVC.
Guy leave this bastard na him papa be werey stupid yoruba fool that doesn't respect his elder
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by kcubani: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Realist12 post=115967968]I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used his knowledge to turn around Lagos and make economical and political progress for all.

All Obi did is just highlight the problems of the country , we didn't hear his track records and what he did in Anambra. I lol when he mentioned articulate for someone who literally said 10% instead of 10 minutes few seconds ago .
God help us . Obi completely went off point from the topic . But his zombies won't see that . [/quot

But that should be the first thing before solutions, once you identify the problem correctly ,the solution has been done 50%
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Even the ovation alone from the hall alone is enough to tell us where the pendulum is swinging to.

Obi all the way.
That is GEJ format. It is the first sign that all is not well and that HE Obi will lose. Some have equally noted after listening and comparing HE Obi speech to Sen. Shettima that Obi is mediocre. Mrs Ayo Obe for example made that clear that Shettima is way better.

99% of voters are outside that hall and those clapping won't even vote on election day. They will be at home watching Channels Tv.

I persomally know a few of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funsho Doherty, ADC Gurbanatorial Candidate For Lagos (Pictures) / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / Army Rescues 80-Year-Old Man From Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.