Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) (50948 Views)

LATEST:- WhatsApp New View Once Feature Hack (Unlimited Views) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Michelle70(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Wow!

Beautiful!

The perfection of Gods creations is breathtaking!

OP! Add "Snake" or "Big Brother Nigeria" to topic, it will hit front page.
lala is no more a mod
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Olayetan(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pretty sure people are living on this planets that are beyond human reach, God created Earth to accommodate humans, he must have created other plants for a purpose as well.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by michresakidjo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

The ignoramus is asleep.

Jesus is not happy with this comment.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Blupen(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.
He didn't
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Scientists are only Privileged to witness to see a bit of what the ANCIENT of DAYS allows them to see.

The Beauty of Heaven is unexplainable, Undescribeable, Unquantifiable, Unmeasurable and unfathomable.

Eyes have not seen! Ears have not Heard What GOD has in store for us in Heaven .

Brothers and Sisters, whatever will make u Miss Heaven , Destroy it, fling it away , do away it. Nothing on earth compares to what GOD has in store for us over there.
Don't miss Heaven for anything or anyone.

My guy

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Msszamani: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wow
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by michresakidjo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
BeanmanX:
All what black knows is wickedness,,,very backward race..

And the bible says There is no peace for the wicked embarassed embarassed REsT in other word.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Shegzy8(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello

I am an illustrator and graphics designer. I offer top notch designs ranging from Book cover, Children book cover, illustration designs, logo design, cartoon and comic etc. All comes at a cost friendly price.

You can call or WhatsApp- +2348103249342

https:///2348103249342

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Emeka71(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Grand innovation.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by blingxx(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Okay! Here is a little trick-

When George Washington first assumed office, the American template on democracy is built on “Reason” instead of “Religion”. Reason in the sense that all their actions and inactions are not attributed to Religion, this helped them advanced in terms of research and other areas!

In our present day, most scientists especially from overseas do not believe in God or a higher power nor any being. Hence they refer to anything not understandable by science as extraterrestrial or alien beings (Not God Almighty).

Their decisions are based purely on research and data! Not RELIGION or personal feelings etc!

I've always had this mentality since I was a kid , discovery channel and astronomy open my eyes back when i was 12 all this things was scary and hard to consumn but now I see majority of Nigerians as ignorant , shallow minded pple who will die without knowing the truth that lies in our universe

The universe big beyond human imagination , infact if you know how big it is so many things won't matter to you anymore
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Olayetan(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Up till now, i still wonder and ponder what happens when we die. This question keeps hiting my mind every single time

I guess we goto one of the other planets. If God created earth for the living. He must have created another for the dead but since the living can't communicate with the dead, so we don't know where the dead go to...

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Farfalla(f): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is beautiful. Just beautiful.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Coronavirus1: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
28 serving and past governors will be contesting for seats in the National Assembly for 2023 Election & sure to win their elections

1.Oshiomhole
2.Wammako
3.AA Yari
4.Kabiru Gaya
5.Bagudu
6.Chimaroke
7.Almakura
8.Danjuma Goje
9.Lalong
11.Gbenga Daniel
12.Sani Bello
13.Kashim Shettima
14.Samuel Ortom
15.Theodore Orji
16.Ifeanyi Ugwuayi
17.Dairus Ishaku
18.Ibrahim Gaidam
19.Seriake Dickson
20.Okezie Ikpeazu
21.Saminu Turaki
22.Gabriel Suswan
23.Ibrahim Shekarau
24.Dave Umahi
25.Adamu Aliero
26.Aminu Tambuwal
27.Sam Egwu
28.Dankwambo

How can the National Assembly come out with laws that will impact on the welfare of the citizenry when we have turned the senate to retirement home for those that led us to where we are today in this country? ��‍♂️

We focus all our attention on the presidency instead of these people & the NASS. Nigerians must direct their political focus to the Red Chamber that is fast turning into the Chamber of looters, criminals, thieves and muderers. We can't afford to give more luxuries to those persons that looted their states dry and squandered the destinies of the citizenry. When criminals makes laws for a country, that country is sold and gone forever. Operation fumigate the Red Chamber is to kick start soon!!
VOTERS! WAKE UP!!
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Mercury12(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Earthlings won't survive without the great planet of Jupiter. . .
God is the greatest

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Rapuru14: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
beylinko02:
Who says God does not EXIST.

The BABA Himself, the creator of the universe. I Twale you!

Still in doubt? Take off the shades and look around you, you will see the beauty of His splendor.

Agbadorians are missing a lot!
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by bigdammyj: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Following.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by obedience4(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
NASA leads others follow
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by muyico(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amazing creator

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Blupen(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Up till now, i still wonder and ponder what happens when we die. This question keeps hiting my mind every single time
We don't die, maybe just our bodies but our spirit never dies bro, we come back as babies again
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by RB1330(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Scientists are only Privileged to witness to see a bit of what the ANCIENT of DAYS allows them to see.

The Beauty of Heaven is unexplainable, Undescribeable, Unquantifiable, Unmeasurable and unfathomable.

Eyes have not seen! Ears have not Heard What GOD has in store for us in Heaven .

Brothers and Sisters, whatever will make u Miss Heaven , Destroy it, fling it away , do away it. Nothing on earth compares to what GOD has in store for us over there.
Don't miss Heaven for anything or anyone.
You don show grin grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by michresakidjo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
The white keep making earth shattering discoveries while wickedness abounds in one part of the world.

I do not know when God will return to that continent . At times it seems God is not interested in us but that is not truth.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Yeah! If you watch HISTORY channel on DSTV you’d understand that there is strong possibility for this! The program “Alien life” is quite expository
Yea if not so, why would an ocean be found in Mars, flowing? Rocks and footsteps? If the scientists like, let them keep discovering. One million years to come, they've not explored on tenth of God's creation.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by miftaudeen(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:

We would be in Barzakh

The Life After Death (Barzakh) In Islam Based from The Holy Quran Bilingual Edition In English and Germany Languange Ultimate Version. Barzakh is an Arabic word meaning "obstacle", "hindrance", "separation", or "barrier" designates a place separating the living from the hereafter; a veil between the dead and their return to world of the living, but also to a phase happening between death and resurrection. Barzakh may, according to Ghazali, also be the place for those, who go neither to hell or to heaven. According to Ibn Hazm, Barzakh is also the place for the unborn souls, existing in the lowest heaven, where an angel blows the soul into wombs. Mentioned only three times in The Holy Quran, and just once specifically as the barrier between the corporeal and ethereal, Barzakh is portrayed as a place in which, after death, the spirit is separated from the body - freed to contemplate the wrongdoing of its former life. Despite the gain of recognizance, it cannot utilize action. The other two occurrences refer to Barzakh as an impenetrable barrier between fresh and salt water. While fresh and salt water may intermingle, an ocean remains distinct from a river. In hadith, Ibn al-Qayyim cites that, albeit not mentioned in the Quran, souls in Al-Barzakh would be grouped with others matching in purity or impurity. In Islam, the soul and the body are independent of each other. This is significant in Barzakh, because only a person's soul goes to Barzakh and not their physical body. Since one's soul is divorced from their body in Barzakh, the belief is that no progress or improvements to one's past life can be made. If a person experienced a life of sin and worldly pleasures, one cannot try to perform good deeds in order to reach Jannah Paradise. In Sufism the Barzakh or Alam-e-Araf is not only where the human soul resides after death but it is also a place that the soul can visit during sleep and meditation.

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Andytyx(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

God will create you again. And you will be thrown to Afghanistan
Exactly! Reincarnation
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Mercury12(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I believe there is another life form somewher in our universe

They are created I'm Gods image just like us...
I believe they hav discover our planet... but it's billions light year away... so no way to reach ourselves...
Nothing else except demons. Angels live in a much higher dimension though
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:

For me I think When we Die on earth, we leave our earthly body and become Alive in another form in another dimension.
You cannot Die permanently cuz you’re a god(soul).

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

For I believe we’re all created equal only differences is how we use our brains �.

The whites use they brains more while a very large population of blacks don’t.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by sprints1: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:

God created us equally na dog eat dog we be so I we wan take grow. To the extent we even worship our pastors
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Roycemadeit(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
BeanmanX:
All what black knows is wickedness,,,very backward race..

I am sorry. ..
The people you exhort have done and does the worst wickedness

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by engrfaruq(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.