Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) (50949 Views)

LATEST:- WhatsApp New View Once Feature Hack (Unlimited Views) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
LOVEGINO:
I pity dem if dem enter naija.

Who knows if they are facing Nigeria pro max over dere
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
SunTzu123:

I agree. Just like ants can never recognise humans (though we interact everyday), we may never recognise them; I am sure we are interacting already!

I'm not sure we are interacting yet

Tho NAsa has been able to intercept some radio signals.. but it's pretty though to decode them
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
pquaver:

Your imagination is shaped from your childhood.. DC and marvel comics.. I read it too but bro come on... Where is the oxygen for the people na?

Forget about that 9 planets you read in school ...

We have 10 trillion orbiting planets,

Are you telling me out of 10 trillion planets... out earth is only the planet with oxygen??

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Akharmony: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Peter Obi will carry Nigeria there. . Amen.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Are you telling me out of 10 trillion planets... out earth is only the planet with oxygen??

Many don’t know that there’s an infinite number of galaxies.

Our beloved Milky Way is one out of the endless number of sol system

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by baralatie(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
pquaver:

Your imagination is shaped from your childhood.. DC and marvel comics.. I read it too but bro come on... Where is the oxygen for the people na?
So.hiw do organisms that are at the bottom of the ocean without light and oxygen with great crushing pressure survive?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

Many don’t know that there’s an infinite number of galaxies.

Our beloved Milky Way is one out of the endless number of sol system

Arguing with this people is pointless... most of them are not even science students...

So they can't really understand beyond dia basic idea in geography secondary school
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by faste: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Not even talking about Aliens... I know they are real.. there are lot of evidence out there...

I believe we have people just like us.. share same similarities like us and are living somewhere now...

God created heaven and earth...

MAY BE our own planet is Earth 13
I believe so too.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
sprints1:
my brother no let american film and documentary deceive you nothing greater than humans except God. The only thing possible in those planets are elements and other likely valuable substance. No alien nothing of such.

Please read through comments again so you can at least comprehend just 1% of what I said. Thanks
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Litmus: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Xiaohei:
[/b]

That there is a thought that has always puzzled me till this day. At what point in creation did we miss the bus? Something as basic as electricity generation and distribution is taking Nigeria over five decades to figure out! Haba!

We missed the bus when our ancestors didn't learn to keep written Records. If Necessity is the mother of inventions then Record Keeping is the Grand Daddy!

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by pquaver(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

We don't just need only oxygen.. A mixture of everything at the right proportion. Unless maybe their survival instinct lead to evolution for their adaptation
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Dearlord(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Everybody hold on lemme tell you all what it is ...

...the earth we live in is designed to be what it is to contain only our lives and our efforts.

The earth and the universe has been existing for immeasurable time before the formation of Living things and non living things. This is to say that Life existed in different forms which is beyond our imagination due to the limited resources used in our composition we are never to go beyond our capacity.
Exploring or peeping into the other planets is another decisive studies that will bring about an unending conclusion of theories or practicals due to time changes and limited capacity.
We can on find beauty in the states of a matter and enjoy it as it is.

We are everything that we see, feel and senses.
We don't die but changes from one form to another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by pquaver(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
baralatie:

So.hiw do organisms that are at the bottom of the ocean without light and oxygen with great crushing pressure survive?
If you catch 1and examine the body, u will see it developed the necessary organs and stuff for its survival
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by FatherOfJesus: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Wow!

Beautiful!

The perfection of Gods creations is breathtaking!

OP! Add "Snake" or "Big Brother Nigeria" to topic, it will hit front page.
there's no evidence of the existence of God yet
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by FatherOfJesus: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.
and you keep ignorantly adopting religion in Africa
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
pquaver:

If you catch 1and examine the body, u will see it developed the necessary organs and stuff for its survival
Okay!
That means if there is a living organism or being outside earth it would have developed it's own body mechanics ,it's own means of science,technology(wether crude or advanced) to survive in its own environment!
You get
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by underpinna: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Not even talking about Aliens... I know they are real.. there are lot of evidence out there...

I believe we have people just like us.. share same similarities like us and are living somewhere now...

God created heaven and earth...

MAY BE our own planet is Earth 13

Why our earth 13th?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by sukkot: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:
The Wonders and beauty of Creation by God Almighty

@ Cc: sukkot, sukkot is probably sleeping in plant Jupiter now tongue
bro am on Ganymede. the moon of jupiter undecided

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
sukkot:
bro am on Ganymede. the moon of jupiter undecided
From the constellation of cetus to Ganymede. grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Lojekunle: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
kumulus:
What’s happening at the poles?

You can go there and find out ��
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by UnknownQueen(f): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Up till now, i still wonder and ponder what happens when we die. This question keeps hiting my mind every single time

When you die, you become unconscious just like the state u were before being born......

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

We hav several planets... the livable and the one who are danger to human...

I believe we have a planet just like earth somewhere Faraway... and it's occupied by human
Yes there are several planets but there is non livable for a human like the earth
The earth is where humans are built from.The normal human cannot survive in another planet because those planets don't have what it takes for a human to survive.
No living thing is superior to the human and no planet is more blessed and superior to the earth
There is and can never be any other planet like the earth
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by UnknownQueen(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Scientists are only Privileged to witness a bit of what the ANCIENT of DAYS allows them to see.

The Beauty of Heaven is unexplainable, Undescribeable, Unquantifiable, Unmeasurable and unfathomable.

Eyes have not seen! Ears have not Heard What GOD has in store for us in Heaven .

Brothers and Sisters, whatever will make u Miss Heaven , Destroy it, fling it away , do away it. Nothing on earth compares to what GOD has in store for us over there.
Don't miss Heaven for anything or anyone.

The beauty of heaven is bla bla bla bla, but na Oyinbo English you still take describe am.............
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Broda09: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
We've had 2 Jupiter fly-bys (Cassini in 2000 and Juno in 2021). Can Any other picture get better than what these 2 provided?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Xpress24(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

God will create you again. And you will be thrown to Afghanistan
grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

I keep wondering if there’s any thing we could do to bring enlightenment to such people.
Cuz I cannot lie to you bruh it is Not easy for such people to understand certain things different from what they hold strongly as a belief.
It's normal for a typical human being and that is why some human being will not have the grace to advance to the next stage of the universe

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
It's normal for a typical human being and that is why some human being will not have the grace to advance to the next stage of the universe

Hmmm wise words bruh
However, since such human being here on earth are souls who also cannot “die”, I was wondering, do you think there should be a place created for such souls in the next stage of the Universe?

Cuz I think definitely there will be a next stage of the universe.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:

I used to take religion lightly until I tasted out of body experience. No matter what anyone says, science cannot explain everything or satisfy human gusto and curiosity about life.

When you die, your soul leaves your body in what is called detachment. This I can confirm from my personal experience.

What happens thereafter, I do not know but if you want me to tell you, I will be relying on the Holy Bible which I believe is the best source of such information.
The thought of the afterlife is quite scary though, seeing that no one really knows..
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by JOemmy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I believe there is another life form somewher in our universe

They are created I'm Gods image just like us...
I believe they hav discover our planet... but it's billions light year away... so no way to reach ourselves...

You are right right this universe is just too vast for only humans to be alone there's definitely an intelligent life out there in deep space.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
Yes there are several planets but there is non livable for a human like the earth
The earth is where humans are built from.The normal human cannot survive in another planet because those planets don't have what it takes for a human to survive.
No living thing is superior to the human and no planet is more blessed and superior to the earth
There is and can never be any other planet like the earth

You don't get this do you?
Scientists has been able to comfortably studied just 9 planets I'm our solar systems... and they believe its not safe for human...

The rest of the trillions planets are kinda faraway... we talking millions light year away...

How do you conclude all this planets are not good for humans without carrying out a valid investigation

You can't even see them talkless of sending a robot to test them...
. TRAPPIST-1e is a planet almost the same size as Earth and orbits a star 40 light-years away frm us. This planet hold amount of oxygen in the atmosphere just like earth... and it's very faraway...
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
underpinna:

Why our earth 13th?

Could be 51 or 61

13 is just any number cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.