Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) (50951 Views)

LATEST:- WhatsApp New View Once Feature Hack (Unlimited Views) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
pquaver:

We don't just need only oxygen.. A mixture of everything at the right proportion. Unless maybe their survival instinct lead to evolution for their adaptation

Obviously only oxygen doesn't make up a livable planet for humans but I'm only saying ther could be a same like Earth planet somewher right now...

We have no idea about their existence
Amd they hav no idea about ours...

If the Earth exists for more billions years... I'm sure a space machine will be developed for light year destinations
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
JOemmy:

You are right right this universe is just too vast for only humans to be alone there's definitely an intelligent life out there in deep space.

Only if the earth get to live another billions years...

Transportation to another planets in millions light year will be pretty easy
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Pimine: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Not even talking about Aliens... I know they are real.. there are lot of evidence out there...

I believe we have people just like us.. share same similarities like us and are living somewhere now...

God created heaven and earth...

MAY BE our own planet is Earth 13
I believe and agree with everything you said. It seems plausible. However, my only correction would be that God created the Heavens not Heaven. Heavens would mean outer space and everything therein which means if there are other life forms, then they were created by the Creator.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realhommie:
The thought of the afterlife is quite scary though, seeing that no one really knows..

Hmm.. for me I think it shouldn’t be scary...but the thought of the afterlife might feels scary to you cuz of your belief here on this planet earth… before you emerged into this planet, your soul couldn’t have been scared in whatever form it could have been in other realm… you soul adopted fear in this realm.

I believe planet earth to be a realm of physical reality with endless possibilities.

Where you refer to as the afterlife definitely would be another realm (Not necessarily a physical one.) .
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pimine:

I believe and agree with everything you said. It seems plausible. However, my only correction would be that God created the Heavens not Heaven. Heavens would mean outer space and everything therein which means if there are other life forms, then they were created by the Creator.

You right

According to scripture

First Heaven - The sky (Sky, Cloud)
Second heaven - Space (sun stars, moon)
Third Heaven - Presence of God (Where he dwells)

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

Hmmm wise words bruh
However, since such human being here on earth are souls who also cannot “die”, I was wondering, do you think there should be a place created for such souls in the next stage of the Universe?

Cuz I think definitely there will be a next stage of the universe.
Let me tell you.Humans die but there souls don't.The soul is the real you.The soul has it stages of development.What ever you know and have knowledge of,is what your soul is destined to know.
Now when you die, your soul goes into the next phase (higher phase) of it's journey.Your soul goes into the spirit realm waiting to transform into a new human.As soon as a couple copulates here on Earth, karma has a way of fitting you in to the perfect womb in a woman when she is ready to give birth.So, you possess the body of the baby in the womb.The baby is ordinary without a soul.So you would be giving birth to again as a human but with an advanced soul from your previous life.In this life, you are a Nigerian but in your next life you can be an Asian or an American depending on your karma.
Some souls are ordinary and some souls are advanced.Those ordinary souls will not advanced until they learn what they are supposed to.
If you are poor in this life, you might probably be rich or you hold powerful position in your previous life but you misused your power and wealth so, you have to be brought down to hell(hell is the poverty state you are going through) so you have to learn how to treat people so that in your next life you will return to your position of grace.Your heaven and hell are here on Earth
If you are rich, don't use your wealth to bully people because you will pay for it in your next life.
You see those ones that are poor in their background and wealthy now,it is because they have been able to cleanse their karma early.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Jenieking: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Can humans visit jupiter now
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by bro1010: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please don't ever belittle yourself because God create us equally and when it comes to wickedness it is evenly distributed.

Do you know that the british during it's plaundering across the would has killed over 3 million people between 1400 to 1970 all in the name of conquering people and Nations for their natural resources in a pure act of wickedness.

Spain has killer over 2 million people within the same timespan in it's quest for dominion and power. The Belgium army has also killed over 5 million people in Africa especially in the congo.

France has killed so much that there is no accurate figures about it killing. So also is the roman empire that killer so many people that it is said to be in the tens of millions.

America has killed lots of people almost in the millions going by the several invasions and wars it has embarked on in it's short history.

How many countries has Nigeria invaded and killed their people in the millions......,

Please don't ever rate Africans as wickedness and below the whites. Africans are peace loving people who were deceived using religion to dividert it's people and conquer them.

So would you say God created us lower than people who have killed so many people in the name of fun and resources plundering over the peace loving loving of Africa who the invaders exploited their love and enslaved them.

So know this God created us equally and not lower as you were means to believe by the media

internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Pimine: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You right

According to scripture

First Heaven - The sky (Sky, Cloud)
Second heaven - Space (sun stars, moon)
Third Heaven - Presence of God (Where he dwells)
Yeah man
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

Hmm.. for me I think it shouldn’t be scary...but the thought of the afterlife might feels scary to you cuz of your belief here on this planet earth… before you emerged into this planet, your soul couldn’t have been scared in whatever form it could have been in other realm… you soul adopted fear in this realm.

I believe planet earth to be a realm of physical reality with endless possibilities.

Where you refer to as the afterlife definitely would be another realm (Not necessarily a physical one.) .
I agree with you completely.. The fear that i referred to is obviously that of the unknown, like being curious and anxious combined.

Yea, high possibility that our souls existed before in another realm (plane) but do you remember anything? I guess not. Only a fraction of people do and i think it depends on their purpose or mission here in this physical plane.

Life is truly really a mystery.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
olab059:

Let me tell you about us...

We're all gods... but being a god and living eternally gets boring, so we created the physical plane...were life is finite, and we're mortal. We can feel (good and bad emotions), fall in love, cherish life, because we have limited time... So, before we go into the physical plane as a baby, we wipe out our memory, so we can totally enjoy being mortals. There is a glitch in the system we created sometimes, which makes us experience dejavu, because as gods, in our original state, we are omniscient, we know everything (even things that are yet to happen, or currently happening).

So, when we die, we don't really die, the virtual reality game we created ends, and we go back to the spiritual plane, where we existed before, in our godlike form... and laugh and joke about experience in the physical plane.

YOU ARE 1000% CORRECT.

THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR EXISTENCE, WHICH OUR TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS KNEW AND EMBRACED, AND CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM WERE IMPOSED ON US TO SEPARATE US FROM THIS KNOWLEDGE AND TO SEE OURSELVES AS ''SINNERS'' WHO MUST BE ''SAVED'' BY SOME WHITE MAN OR ARAB PROPHET BEFORE WE CAN TRANSMIT BACK TO OUR HOME AFTER PASSING.

It is not surprising to me that modern research into the afterlife which shows that WE ALL SURVIVE SO-CALLED DEATH AND MOVE INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM - OUR REAL HOME, shows almost complete alignment with traditional and ancient African belief systems.

DEATH DOES NOT HAPPEN.

WE ARE IMMORTAL BEINGS LIVING A TEMPORAL HUMAN EXISTENCE. ONCE WE 'DIE' WE SIMPLY SHED OUR PHYSICAL HUMAN BODY, BUT OUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS REMAIN INTACT AND IN FACT ARE GREATLY EXPANDED BACK TO THEIR PREVIOUS STATE, WHICH FAR SURPASSES OUR CURRENT STATE OF AWARENESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS AS HUMANS.

WHOEVER TELLS YOU YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN 'JESUS' OR 'MUHAMMED' OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN ORDER TO BE ''SAVED'' IS A LIAR AND A DECEIVER AND YOU MUST REJECT THEM.

TRANSITING BACK TO YOUR REAL HOME UPON PASSING IS YOUR RIGHT AS A SOUL, AND NOBODY TAKES THAT AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ''BELIEVED'' OR DID NOT ''BELIEVE'' AS AN IMPERFECT HUMAN WITH LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
olab059:

Let me tell you about us...

We're all gods... but being a god and living eternally gets boring, so we created the physical plane...were life is finite, and we're mortal. We can feel (good and bad emotions), fall in love, cherish life, because we have limited time... So, before we go into the physical plane as a baby, we wipe out our memory, so we can totally enjoy being mortals. There is a glitch in the system we created sometimes, which makes us experience dejavu, because as gods, in our original state, we are omniscient, we know everything (even things that are yet to happen, or currently happening).

So, when we die, we don't really die, the virtual reality game we created ends, and we go back to the spiritual plane, where we existed before, in our godlike form... and laugh and joke about experience in the physical plane.
So what about the Heaven and Hell theory?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realhommie:

THE IDEA THAT THE CREATOR BURNS PEOPLE IN FIRE IS A SATANIC, DEMONIC IDEA FROM THE DEPTHS OF DECEPTION AND EVIL.

NO SUCH THING EXISTS.

HEAVEN IS THE 'REAL WORLD' WHILE EARTH AND LIFE ON EARTH IS A 3D SIMULATION.

WHEN YOU 'DIE' YOU SIMPLY EXIT THE SIMULATION AND RETURN HOME TO THE 'SPIRIT WORLD' FROM WHERE WE ALL CAME.

IN THAT WORLD, THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF SOULS LIVING ALL KINDS OF FRUITFUL, BEAUTIFUL, ENJOYABLE EXISTENCE.

THOSE WHO DECIDE TO COME TO EARTH BRIEFLY AS 'HUMANS' ARE REGARDED WITH HIGH RESPECT BY OTHER SOULS BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT SOULS GO THROUGH AS EARTH HUMANS AND ALL THE SUFFERING INVOLVED.

IT IS ALSO SAID THAT WHEN WE RETURN HOME AFTER OUR TIME HERE, IT ONLY FEELS LIKE WE SPENT AN HOUR OR SO AS HUMANS, NOT A 'LIFETIME' OF 80 YEARS ETC.

TIME AS WE KNOW IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST. THE IDEA OF A PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, IS ACTUALLY AN ILLUSION TO HELP US EXIST IN THIS DENSE, PHYSICAL REALM.

IN THE REAL WORLD WE CAME FROM, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OCCUR ALL AT ONCE.

IT IS CALLED 'THE ETERNAL NOW'. ULTIMATE REALITY.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by olab059(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

YOU ARE 1000% CORRECT.

THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR EXISTENCE, WHICH OUR TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS KNEW AND EMBRACED, AND CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM WERE IMPOSED ON US TO SEPARATE US FROM THIS KNOWLEDGE AND TO SEE OURSELVES AS ''SINNERS'' WHO MUST BE ''SAVED'' BY SOME WHITE MAN OR ARAB PROPHET BEFORE WE CAN TRANSMIT BACK TO OUR HOME AFTER PASSING.

It is not surprising to me that modern research into the afterlife which shows that WE ALL SURVIVE SO-CALLED DEATH AND MOVE INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM - OUR REAL HOME, shows almost complete alignment with traditional and ancient African belief systems.

DEATH DOES NOT HAPPEN.

WE ARE IMMORTAL BEINGS LIVING A TEMPORAL HUMAN EXISTENCE. ONCE WE 'DIE' WE SIMPLY SHED OUR PHYSICAL HUMAN BODY, BUT OUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS REMAIN INTACT AND IN FACT ARE GREATLY EXPANDED BACK TO THEIR PREVIOUS STATE, WHICH FAR SURPASSES OUR CURRENT STATE OF AWARENESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS AS HUMANS.

WHOEVER TELLS YOU YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN 'JESUS' OR 'MUHAMMED' OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN ORDER TO BE ''SAVED'' IS A LIAR AND A DECEIVER AND YOU MUST REJECT THEM.

TRANSITING BACK TO YOUR REAL HOME UPON PASSING IS YOUR RIGHT AS A SOUL, AND NOBODY TAKES THAT AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ''BELIEVED'' OR DID NOT ''BELIEVE'' AS AN IMPERFECT HUMAN WITH LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by olab059(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realhommie:

Manmade.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by olab059(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

THE IDEA THAT THE CREATOR BURNS PEOPLE IN FIRE IS A SATANIC, DEMONIC IDEA FROM THE DEPTHS OF DECEPTION AND EVIL.

NO SUCH THING EXISTS.

WHEN YOU DIE YOU SIMPLY EXIT THE SIMULATION AND RETURN HOME TO THE 'SPIRIT WORLD' FROM WHERE WE ALL CAME.

IN THAT WORLD, THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF SOULS LIVING ALL KINDS OF FRUITFUL, BEAUTIFUL, ENJOYABLE EXISTENCE.

THOSE WHO DECIDE TO COME TO EARTH BRIEFLY AS 'HUMANS' ARE REGARDED WITH HIGH RESPECT BY OTHER SOULS BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT SOULS GO THROUGH AS HUMANS AND ALL THE SUFFERING INVOLVED.

IT IS ALSO SAID THAT WHEN WE RETURN HOME AFTER OUR TIME HERE, IT ONLY FEELS LIKE WE SPENT AN HOUR OR SO AS HUMANS, NOT A 'LIFETIME' OF 80 YEARS ETC.

TIME AS WE KNOW IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST. THE IDEA OF A PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, IS ACTUALLY AN ILLUSION TO HELP US EXIST IN THIS DENSE, PHYSICAL REALM.

Very accurate.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.
No God created man, man is God in his own right, the imaginary God is man made it doesn't really exist, they might be other living beings out there in different planets yes but the logic on one spiritual being created all the universe is false, who created God then? How did God come to be?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
olab059:

Very accurate.

Thank you sir.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thousands of people have had near-death experiences in which they lose consciousness after trauma and proceed to 'see' their bodies from a distance etc.

Some then enter a tunnel which they float through, at the end of which is a bright light that emits uncanny levels of love and acceptance of you. Often, a person of light is seen with the brightness.

Some accounts state they then find themselves in a garden, or a palace, or among 'dead' relatives etc, all in states of utter perfection.

In that world, there is no physical toil. You desire something, and it materializes before you. A luxury mansion, an island, a golf course, a 5 star hotel, a private jet, a city built of gold. ANYTHING.

You wish to speak to a friend, and they appear before you, and you communicate telepathically.

No need for smartphones, cars, buses or aeroplanes. No need for speech.

Only a tiny minority of souls decide to come to earth in what is essentially a short course on soul development.

See accounts of near-death experiencers from across the world:

www.nderf.org
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Who knows if they are facing Nigeria pro max over dere
hahahaha
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

NO SUCH THING EXISTS.

WHEN YOU 'DIE' YOU SIMPLY EXIT THE SIMULATION AND RETURN HOME TO THE 'SPIRIT WORLD' FROM WHERE WE ALL CAME.

THOSE WHO DECIDE TO COME TO EARTH BRIEFLY AS 'HUMANS' ARE REGARDED WITH HIGH RESPECT BY OTHER SOULS BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT SOULS GO THROUGH AS EARTH HUMANS AND ALL THE SUFFERING INVOLVED.

Wowwwww...

And how do you know these things?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realhommie:
Wowwwww...

And how do you know these things?

RESEARCH.

EVER HEARD THE WORD?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

RESEARCH.

EVER HEARD THE WORD?
Obviously...

Research of the spiritual or just conjectures?

I actually meant "How are you certain of the things you posited?".. The researches are theories propounded by researchers or research institutes in this regard. We're only certain of this physical plane in which we exist, a large percentage of it's properties we haven't even exhausted.

As to what happens in the afterlife, you do not know. Everything you know at best is just conjectures research or not. You can only know when you get there.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Realhommie:
Obviously...

Research of the spiritual or just conjectures?

I actually meant "How are you certain of the things you posited?".. The researches are theories propounded by researchers or research institutes in this regard. We're only certain of this physical plane in which we exist, a large percentage of it's properties we haven't even exhausted.

As to what happens in the afterlife, you do not know. Everything you know at best is just conjectures research or not. You can only know when you get there.

RESEARCH THE ACCOUNTS OF NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCERS. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FROM ACROSS THE WORLD SAYING THE SAME THING CANNOT BE WRONG.

www.nderf.org

https://near-death.com/

AND THE FINDINGS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DONE PAST-LIFE REGRESSION ANALYSIS IN WHICH REINCARNATED PATIENTS RECOUNT under deep hypnosis THEIR EXPERIENCES IN THE SPIRIT WORLD BETWEEN LIVES.

A GOOD PLACE TO START IS ''JOURNEY OF SOULS'' BY MICHAEL NEWTON.

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

RESEARCH THE ACCOUNTS OF NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCERS. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FROM ACROSS THE WORLD SAYING THE SAME THING CANNOT BE WRONG.

www.nderf.org

https://near-death.com/

AND THE FINDINGS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DONE PAST-LIFE REGRESSION IN WHICH REINCARNATED PATIENTS RECOUNT THEIR EXPERIENCES IN THE SPIRIT WORLD BETWEEN LIVES.

A GOOD PLACE TO START IS ''JOURNEY OF SOULS'' BY MICHAEL NEWTON.

Ok. I'll take my time to..

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by noble2faith(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Damn! You guys have succeeded in scaring the shit outta me. Only me in my room.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
I dont believe it undecided
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by basketballseek: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Did you notice any Aliens there? In that pic?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by kunleiky(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
noble2faith:
Damn! You guys have succeeded in scaring the shit outta me. Only me in my room.
Honestly bro. I have not ponder on things like this for a long time. This thread got me doing so tonight.
How we become a living being this moment and not a living being the next is beyond human comprehension.
The more one thinks about it, the deeper you go down the rabbit-hole of thoughts.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Reflect7: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2022
bro1010:
Please don't ever belittle yourself because God create us equally and when it comes to wickedness it is evenly distributed.

Do you know that the british during it's plaundering across the would has killed over 3 million people between 1400 to 1970 all in the name of conquering people and Nations for their natural resources in a pure act of wickedness.

Spain has killer over 2 million people within the same timespan in it's quest for dominion and power. The Belgium army has also killed over 5 million people in Africa especially in the congo.

France has killed so much that there is no accurate figures about it killing. So also is the roman empire that killer so many people that it is said to be in the tens of millions.

America has killed lots of people almost in the millions going by the several invasions and wars it has embarked on in it's short history.

How many countries has Nigeria invaded and killed their people in the millions......,

Please don't ever rate Africans as wickedness and below the whites. Africans are peace loving people who were deceived using religion to dividert it's people and conquer them.

So would you say God created us lower than people who have killed so many people in the name of fun and resources plundering over the peace loving loving of Africa who the invaders exploited their love and enslaved them.

So know this God created us equally and not lower as you were means to believe by the media

Excellent post showing intelligence.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Rick9(m): 2:25am On Aug 24, 2022
This is wonderful
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by tafat: 3:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Wow, thanks for technology we can experience all these beauty, really lovely to see. Meanwhile, participate in the call my watch baby challenge and you might just win yourself a brand new Oraimo watch 2 pro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.