Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated (1255 Views)

PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by magnetic20: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2022
There are millions undecided voters who could have had a change of mind from the NBA conference today. Many wanted to listen to each candidate and what they got to offer but Tinubu's inability to show up even at his backyard question his capabilities and gave capacious room for speculations. You can't be sending representative or vice candidate when Nigerians want to hear directly from you. This is my view anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Moh247: 3:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu is an enigma... He knows not attending would get him needed publicity than attending

Shameless trolls only have Shetima's sneakers to criticise ... Shetima schooled them and they never expected it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by femisplash: 3:05am On Aug 23, 2022
You don't know Jack. Shettima has gained more popularity than before, either for his powerful speech or his dressing, he has gone viral. More popular than any other vice presidential candidate. Thanks to Jagaban for giving him the platform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by LegendHero(m): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2022
magnetic20:
There are millions undecided voters who could have had a change of mind from the NBA conference today. Many wanted to listen to each candidate and what they got to offer but Tinubu's inability to show up even at his backyard question his capabilities and gave capacious room for speculations. You can't be sending representative or vice candidate when Nigerians want to hear directly from you. This is my view anyway.

What’s the fuss about this NBA conference self? Am I missing something? What happened at NBA conference the last time? Is that the coronation venue for presidency?

Shettima that went and spoke in such an eloquent and intelligent manner was fished out with nonsense about his clothes.

If Asiwaju had gone to that event, children of hate will find something to say, they might even say his cap is not fitted enough and use that as their new anthem of trend.

—Jagaban go, he will trend.
—Jagaban fail to go, he will trend.
He no attend the event but yet na him still dey trend pass.

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Realist12: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2022
You miscalculated infact APC won the day, that's why all Obi's supporter had lost balance and started attacking Shettima's outfit. We didn't hear any criticism of Shettima's speech now most Nigerians know Shettima is intelligent person and he delivered the assignment well, tho they polluted the whole internet with edited videos of Shettima
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by tntcorps(m): 3:37am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Realist12 post=115968719]You miscalculated infact APC won the day, that's why all Obi's supporter had lost balance and started attacking Shettima's outfit. We didn't hear any criticism of Shettima's speech now most Nigerians know Shettima is intelligent person and he delivered the assignment well, tho they polluted the whole internet with edited videos of Shettima
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.[/
[/color]

[color=#990000]Shaky shaky daddy has nothing to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Staphylococcus: 3:42am On Aug 23, 2022
His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not mandated to be at event.

Attendance of such conference has never been compulsory. Moreover, Shettima was still able to make it to event and we all could see how he schooled everybody

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Pwettylinda(f): 3:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu is an enigma... He knows not attending would get him needed publicity than attending

Shameless trolls only have Shetima's sneakers to criticise ... Shetima schooled them and they never expected it

Tinubu may be currently in a hospital bed receiving treatment.

It's obvious he needs to fix his health first as an extremely old man around 97 years of age.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by flamingREED(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima did a recitation of well-known situations and projections. That's average. But, of course, 'twill be awesome to shallow thinkers. Some Nairalanders have portrayed BAT better than Shettima did.
But PO came from another angle – the present. I mean, this immediate past July. Man concretely proved that Nigeria was losing too much painfully, on a reverse security gear and doubly stretching its logical financial capacity, strangulating itself by spending about twice the income it generates! I don't blame the lawyers, the princes and princesses of logic, as they were blown away in pure, massive and endorsing ecstacy.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Nukilia: 4:39am On Aug 23, 2022
The same way the criminal minds were screaming about PYO pre-2015 grin grin grin

To HELL with a rubbish speech made by the corrupt political party
Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Humulity: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2022
One thing is clear, Peter Obi is dictating the pace and direction of 2023 election.
Every candidate try to copy his style of politics and kept raising the bar. As somebody earlier commented on this thread, he spoke on today (July).
While Shettima came to do recitation, in a bid to prove he can talk without written speech.
I agree with the Op you can't have my vote when you feel too big to address me in person while I should vote you. Indeed Bola Tinubu goofed.

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Splendid235: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2022
I am surprise that human beings are supporting Tinubu even when it is proven that he is not qualified and also incapacitated.He has not certificates nor health assurance.

Chai!!! Who this to Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by ede1(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2022
As a country we can not afford to have another leader that seems too far from the people. You must address the people that you wish to lead. You have to grant interviews, you should subject yourself to intellectual discuss and be able to understand the pulse of your people. Otherwise you will fail. No matter how good you think your policies and programs are.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by dominic17: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu is not medically fit to stand and make presentation for long time. Let's watch and see how he will do his campaign

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by oyatz(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Splendid235:
I am surprise that human beings are supporting Tinubu even when it is proven that he is not qualified and also incapacitated.He has not certificates nor health assurance.

Chai!!! Who this to Nigeria?

You need to go to the courts to prove these.
Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by SisterAnn(f): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2022
femisplash:
You don't know Jack. Shettima has gained more popularity than before, either for his powerful speech or his dressing, he has gone viral. More popular than any other vice presidential candidate. Thanks to Jagaban for giving him the platform.
Buhari/Idiagbon pro max loading.
Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by nedu666: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not mandated to be at event.

Attendance of such conference has never been compulsory. Moreover, Shettima was still able to make it to event and we all could see how he schooled everybody

Schooled who? Is that the template u urchins are given to run with. Shettima is reading prepared speech let him come for tv interview we shall no how far

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Moh247: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Tinubu may be currently in a hospital bed receiving treatment.

It's obvious he needs to fix his health first as an extremely old man around 97 years of age.

PitObi supporters and lies... Now Tinubu is 97 and no more 86
Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Faber(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2022
See their VP here. Baba Ahmed will trash Shettima one on one when presidential debates begins.

How can you compare a terrorist with a professor

Re: Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
femisplash:
I guess you're right. He really impressed me with his speech. It was a good platform to showcase himself and he took it brilliantly.

(1) (Reply)

Where Was Obi During The Fight For Democracy And June 12? / Stylish Patience Jonathan At Late Alabo Graham Douglas Burial / Why I Support Peter Obi Import Restriction Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.