Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (15173 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by kollinz1234(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2022
K
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by jkpbestseries: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2022
2019 was for Atiku not now again
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by envoymedia: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Pityoobi: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2022
ezegold4we:
Waoooooo, the bokoharam From apc was only talking about city boy and Lagos, he forgot that Lagos was capital City for over 60yrs,

OBI is the Man, he was Able to show us our problems, and how we can get out of it,

Any reasonable and responsible voter should go for obi, that man's brain is a walking computer, I Duff my cap for Obi,

Can you see that the NBA organizer's awarded him the Best speaker.
And you are blind to see the development in Lagos after it seize to be Nigeria's capital under the leadership and legacy of Tinubu. OBI presented our problem which is easy for us all to see. What has he done in the past when he governed Anambra state, what were his legacies. Tell us what he has achieved with tangible evidence to show.

No be all this nonsense talk of intelligence and smooth speeches with false stats.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2022
The difference is clear.
Just like 7UP!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRSte3vxVw

In coming Vice President, Shettima's Speech @ NBA.
Quoted for posterity sake.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Our Darling nation will be great in our lifetime.

GOd bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Dialpad:
Lets be honest, that Shettima guy floored Peter Obi.

Like I have always said , Peter knows all the problems of Nigeria but cannot profer a single solution, his tales are always filled with lamentations.

Obi knows what his audience wants to hear, spills it out with reckless abandon.

He is indeed a motivational speaker with no real substance.

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Psalmistproject: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2022
parkervero:
They have all spoken well. Kassem Shettima seems to be more learned than Tinubu and his eloquence is outstanding but the party he represent has bad records in terms of human development, security and growth.

Yeah shettima was all yaw yaw yaw.
And I'm thinking, was it not under his watch Boko Haram became a household terror in this country.

Since then till today his party can't defend his own people.

He's only a con man in agbado suit and cassava sneakers desperately trying to test the do as I say charm he collected from their unknown bishops to hypnotize learned comrades.

But knowledge is greater than forces.
Nigerians now knows the truth.
He will try but still fail

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2022
ezegold4we:
Waoooooo, the bokoharam From apc was only talking about city boy and Lagos, he forgot that Lagos was capital City for over 60yrs,

OBI is the Man, he was Able to show us our problems, and how we can get out of it,

Any reasonable and responsible voter should go for obi, that man's brain is a walking computer, I Duff my cap for Obi,

Lagos state didn't even function as capital for up to 9 years
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by nkemoma(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi is a scam ! he doesn't know anything about productions .he said 700,000 barrels is loss ? Not meeting OPEC quota of 1.8 is not equal to the oil been loss .not meeting production quota is as a result of combine factor like lack of investment , divestment by IOC ,theft ,age infastruture ,labour issue (20000 barrel was out due to strike) and PIB delays .in his classical fake statistic he calculated 700,000 x110 USD to arrive at 2.2 bn dollars lost income to the Nigeria state !this is false the 700.000 is an opportunity that we didn't utilize well and cost of productions of crude is around 30 USD and it production sharing contract by IOC( 60/40) .so our opportunities lost income is like 40 USD x700,000 . Obi dont not know what he is saying and not having the intellect in the class of Prof soludu ,sunusi lamido osinbajo Atiku and co.

At least you no put Tinubu as an intellectual....

Gives me peace
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked

Exactly the same way they packaged Buhari before 2015 presidential election, they were sending Prof Osibanjo for intellectual functions, while covering Buhari, they've started again,
It would've been best to compare Obi's speech to Tinubu at NBA conference held yesterday, Shettima is not APC presidential candidate, this is same way they packaged Buhari and Osibanjo, they ended up messing Nigeria economy up with huge debt,
insecurity and what have you, APC are in charge not opposition, I wonder solution Shettima have for insecurity that he couldn't show to their leader Buhari?
What economy solution do Tinubu have that he couldn't relate with Buhari?
Most of the incompetent ministers and head of agencies it was Tinubu's recommendations to Buhari, like former minister of finance, it was Tinubu that recommended former FIRS boss that stole Nigeria dry, Fashola was ministers of power for four years without tangible achievement in power sector, these are Tinubu's men.
Tinubu largely contributed to Nigeria mess, Nigeria economy is nose diving with huge debt, Nigeria at this time doesn't need wasteful Tinubu, no time for Owambe party at this critical time of our fragile economy, no time for rascality.
Look at Lagos State debt almost half of all the sates in Nigeria and no hope of reducing, Lagos is the smallest State by landmass, with the huge IGR and federal allocation still little to show.
Nigeria at this this stage need Obi with frugal nature to manage our resources, he has been tested and trusted, he has the capacity, the wisdom to change Nigeria bad economy to flourish, before he became governor in Anambra, Anambra State economy was in total mess, he did all his projects without borrowing, cleared all backlogs of salaries, pensions and gratuities by previous administrations, invested for the state and save #75 billion for his successor, reduced Anambra State debt to the lowest in the country

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2022
ezegold4we:

Obi wasted time telling his learned audience the problems Nigeria is facing, same problems everyone is aware of....he didn't mention ways he will solve this problems...he rounded off by hammering on need for competent leadership...same thing everyone knows.

Atiku gave a good speech, emphasizing solutions to problems bewildering Nigeria..

Shettima did not only summarises Nigeria's problems, he proffered solutions and how they are going to go about it..emphasizing what they have done before which gives them confidence they can do it.

Without sentiment....Who do you think performed better

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Adayincanada: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Cool
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi is a scam ! he doesn't know anything about productions .he said 700,000 barrels is loss ? Not meeting OPEC quota of 1.8 is not equal to the oil been loss .not meeting production quota is as a result of combine factor like lack of investment , divestment by IOC ,theft ,age infastruture ,labour issue (20000 barrel was out due to strike) and PIB delays .in his classical fake statistic he calculated 700,000 x110 USD to arrive at 2.2 bn dollars lost income to the Nigeria state !this is false the 700.000 is an opportunity that we didn't utilize well and cost of productions of crude is around 30 USD and it production sharing contract by IOC( 60/40) .so our opportunities lost income is like 40 USD x700,000 . Obi dont not know what he is saying and not having the intellect in the class of Prof soludu ,sunusi lamido osinbajo Atiku and co.
Mr Smart go bk to school and study Economics from scratch
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Benchilwell: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2022
naijapips04:

Obi didn't show you anyway to get out of your problems. He was just lamentating with no clear solutions.

Obi walking computer? Lol. With his pass in philosophy. Funny dude.
obi show up and Atiku show up, but Tinubu in his own Lagos did not show up, u still have mouth to talk to against other that show up to give a speech, u no they shame. Atiku,kwawaso, obi have come to tv to take interview and tinubu is feeling big to not come for any interview, because he believe he is turn. Now in ur dreaw u be happy for nigeria become like other well develop and sensible country, but sensible country pple or politicians that want to come out for presidential election most always be available for interview and come for debate.
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
dazzlingd:
My ranking

1. Shettima 75%
2. Atiku. 70%
3 Peter Obi. 45%

Reason I scored Peter below average, he sounded memorized.

It is time he stops cramming maths calculations he did using calculators at home, doesn’t make sense.

Always pouring out mathematics calculations like a primary school boy doing Christmas Day celebration presentations in school.

Which one is 1.2mm times 20 is multiply by 30 is equal to something trillion and something, then he will pause and expect the audience to start celebrating like they are hearing English for the first time. So annoying because it is obvious it isn’t naturally flowing and he did all the calculations at home just to impress.

A man of the people should do better

LoL .but ur enemy was awarded the best speaker...lol

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Apexmoh: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku = Most Articulated. Shettima= Sounds intelligent. Obi = Sound Like One OLODO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by itoba4real(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi meansyo darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu ,,, you mean to say obi is the light and Tinubu darkness.

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
Shettima was confused on which of the NBA he was invited for. So as a sharp man he thought he was. He had to wear his suit for Nigeria Bar Association and his sneckers for National basketball association.

Ask any APC supporters how exactly did BATIkus build lagos. Lagos was one of the most developed state before that BATIkus came on board and take all the credits. And he still have lagos in the palm of his hands controling the revenues, controlling who governs and who doesn't.

What about Fasola, Ambode? What infrastructure will be credited to them if everything goes to the BATIkus?

grin una no go kill person for this nairaland, wore suit for bar association and canvas for basketball
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by knowhowk: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

. An Aspiring Candidate that intend Ruling a Nation is too big to be in a Place .

Wowww ! Psychiatric Doctor ,So Many Patient are out there that need your Service .

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Nigerians have adjudged that both tinubu and shettima are still the best for now... grin grin

u mean Nigerians in Ghana? Speak for yourself..
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Zorn: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Nigerians have adjudged that both tinubu and shettima are still the best for now... grin grin

Where did you see Tinubu? When they're talking about people with capacity and that can engage in intellectual discuss don't mention Tinubu .
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by youngdave78(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Remsonic6:
crypto tab ain't easy
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:

When did nigerians do that?
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Benchilwell:
obi show up and Atiku show up, but Tinubu in his own Lagos did not show up, u still have mouth to talk to against other that show up to give a speech, u no they shame. Atiku,kwawaso, obi have come to tv to take interview and tinubu is feeling big to not come for any interview, because he believe he is turn. Now in ur dreaw u be happy for nigeria become like other well develop and sensible country, but sensible country pple or politicians that want to come out for presidential election most always be available for interview and come for debate.

That doesn't mean he is wrong about Obi
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Munamoqel: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2022
dazzlingd:
My ranking

1. Shettima 75%
2. Atiku. 70%
3 Peter Obi. 45%

Reason I scored Peter below average, he sounded memorized.

It is time he stops cramming maths calculations he did using calculators at home, doesn’t make sense.

Always pouring out mathematics calculations like a primary school boy doing Christmas Day celebration presentations in school.

Which one is 1.2mm times 20 is multiply by 30 is equal to something trillion and something, then he will pause and expect the audience to start celebrating like they are hearing English for the first time. So annoying because it is obvious it isn’t naturally flowing and he did all the calculations at home just to impress.

A man of the people should do better

can't you see he appeal to certain people ! Kids that are driven by emotion and not adult that are driven by intelligence .he speaking like all those secondary schools debate .

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by LORDKing001: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2022
parkervero:
They have all spoken well. Kassem Shettima seems to be more learned than Tinubu and his eloquence is outstanding but the party he represent has bad records in terms of human development, security and growth.
Shetima is a lawyer and as such a learned counsel
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Benchilwell: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That doesn't mean he is wrong about Obi
yes obi is wrong and Atiku is wrong to u pple, but tell ur oga to come for interview and debate,if he can't that mean u don't have right to talk against others

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Benchilwell:
yes obi is wrong and Atiku is wrong to u pple, but tell ur oga to come for interview and debate,if he can't that mean u don't have right to talk against others

What has what you said got to do with the comment I made? Who is my oga and when did we have any discussion about atiku or oga?
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Ayilara1(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
Shettima was confused on which of the NBA he was invited for. So as a sharp man he thought he was. He had to wear his suit for Nigeria Bar Association and his sneckers for National basketball association.

Ask any APC supporters how exactly did BATIkus build lagos. Lagos was one of the most developed state before that BATIkus came on board and take all the credits. And he still have lagos in the palm of his hands controling the revenues, controlling who governs and who doesn't.

What about Fasola, Ambode? What infrastructure will be credited to them if everything goes to the BATIkus?

The fact that he improved the revenue greatly is the best thing anyone can do for a state.

Every politician wants to be a godfather most are not just successful at it. For a man to be successful at being a godfather in the most developed state in Nigeria, that speaks volume about him
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Starlino: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2022
The theme of the conference was about transitioning into a better Nigeria, the need for transition means the old one is obsolete and unproductive

Shettima tried in vain to convince us of the strides of a man who ruled the nation's former capital with substantial infrastructure but can only point to his successors' accomplishments as his forgetting that they are the key players in the system we're trying to transition from

My President gave a comprehensive outline of the current situation of things to further create an understanding of the need for the transition and also gave a befitting statement on how this conundrum can be solved

This he did in an amazing statement that even posterity will remember

"Next year election is about character, competence, capacity, and commitment to change the narrative"

Please Nigerians the choice before us is clear, transition to a better dispensation or remain with the status quo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank / Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.