Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... (40762 Views)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

To mention a few, here are the list.

Those you barely hear about:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

Those ones you only hear about ones in a blue moon:

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

Those you can't do without hearing their name being mentioned in a day:

1) DELTA State where I proudly belong...
2) LAGOS
3) OGUN State where I currently reside and work.
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Thanks.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Macwytt(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2015
#Modified#

So what all the excitement about FP an FTC?
Buh am happy Sha nd I dedicate this to all wanna be FTC and INTROVERT.

BACK 2 TOPIC
OP NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME?

10 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by martyns303(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by jcross19: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather:
Considering mine own opinion, here are the list of some states in Nigeria that your barely hear about them in the dailies, be it on air, TV/Radio stations, or in any forms of media system. I mean you hardly hear about them be it for good or the other way round. While there are some you only hear about them ones in a blue moon due to one activities or their yearly festivals that makes us to hear about them ones in a year.

Meanwhile there are some states that you almost can't do without hearing them on air, or in any of our dailies/social media's, be it for good or other way round.

To mention a few, here are the list.

Those you barely hear about:

1) EBONYI
2) GOMBE
3) KEBBI State
4) ZAMFARA State

Those ones you only hear about ones in a blue moon:

1) CROSS RIVER
2) KOGI
3) OSUN

Those you can't do without hearing their name being mentioned in a day:

1) DELTA State where I proudly belong...
2) LAGOS
3) OGUN State where I currently work and reside.
4) RIVERS
5) FCT
6) Be free to add yours.

NB: Please note that you barely hear that of Osun State, if not for this recent salary or no salary saga of a thing that now makes them to be kind of famous nowadays...

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Thanks.
oga ask igbo man about anambra (onitsha) abia state (aba)

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2015
OP, you are not broad at all! grin

Buy general newspapers, you'll be buying only sport news grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2015
OP, you are so daft.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by kodded(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided

a very silly topic, @op because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

i will ban ma self if this trash make fp undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Yolobass are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.

The richest state in Nigeria.

The safest state in Nigeria.

The most natural state in Nigeria.

The most dangerous state in Nigeria.

The most educated states in Nigeria

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
An ignorant dolt who never reads the papers or online news sites comes here posting rubbish and yet expects people to join him.

Only the ignorant will.

OP, read more than you post rubbish online

34 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
States I often hear about...

Borno
Adamawa
Yobe

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Legitbaba(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
u dey forget borno..yobe?? dey are very popular too.... all thanks to Boko boys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Incorruptible:
OP, you are so daft.

Oga na fight? Haba! Anyway your that your kind of users name does not really portray your kind of person at all... Anyway I no blame you sha. I only blame those ones that fails to tell you and to teach you on how to respect elders, and I also blame the one that also approved your membership here... So I have no case with you at all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
OP, you are not broad at all! grin

Abi oooooo my brother. But then go and marry and stop seeing yourself as NaijaSingleBoy again ooooooooooooo. In case you need a lady to marry, please don't delay in reaching me in this number; 0803-----04. Ok?

Peace be yours. Amen!

12 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topy; @op you because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

Please do in case it hits fp. Ok?

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Legitbaba:
u dey forget borno..yobe?? dey are very popular too.... all thanks to Boko boys

Abi oooo my brother...
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Op is a local champion.

12 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by yuncka: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2015
KOGI state, put "N" inbetween "o" & "G".....what do U get?

K O N G I!

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by OJUcrook: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
oga ask igbo man about anambra (onitsha) abia state (aba)
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any motor park in Heeeboland, you will see thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselves are running away from Heeeboland

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by OJUcrook: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2015
If you have not been to Niger state, you have not been to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2015
The one I always here abotu. ENUGU.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by jcross19: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any moto park in Heeeboland, you will thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselevs are running away from Heeeboland
can you see your life that's why you are single. Coconut head who is talking about tribalism. Dumb.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Arch1: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yolobass are the least travelled people in Nigeria yet they compile the highest number of statistics based on travelogue like.

The richest state in Nigeria.

The safest state in Nigeria.

The most natural state in Nigeria.

The most dangerous state in Nigeria.

The most educated states in Nigeria
Arent you just an irritant tribalist. The OP indicated that he is from Delta state but you will rather denigrate the yoruba, whats your problem? The write up is the OP's opinion, why the tribal slur?

If the Yorubas are the least travelled tribe in Nigeria doesnt that show that they are comfortable in their region and will be the least vunerable when the country breaks up as you biafran agitators expect?

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by iamboody(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
That Kogi self undecided
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Arch1: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Vessi:
An ignorant dolt who never reads the papers or online news sites comes here posting rubbish and yet expects people to join him.

Only the ignorant will.

OP, read more than you post rubbish online
what is wrong with you guys? Why refer to him as a dolt? The OP said it is his own opinion, you are free to add yours, so why the insult ?

17 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Arch1: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Heeebo men that are running away from those states. Go to any moto park in Heeeboland, you will thousands of Heeebos attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of Heeeboland.

Nobody wants to go to Heeeboland. Even Heeebos themselevs are running away from Heeeboland
another pathetic tribalist. So many weirdos on nairaland.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:
what is wrong with you guys? Why refer to him as a dolt? The OP said it is his own opinion, you are free to add yours, so why the insult ?

Abi oooooo my brother. May the good God bless you for me richly. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Ayomi088(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
OK
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Arch1:

I wonder ooooooo my brother. I wonder if some of those guy up there ever read the post before commenting at all or not.

Anyway many thanks to you as well, for calling back their mind and attention back into the track or lane.

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by UnknownT: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Seemyfather, you should be careful about the state you work. The news coming out of there these days are mostly ritual killings and other killings, the latest being the butchering of Iyaloja of Ijebu lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Seemyfather(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2015
UnknownT:
Seemyfather, you should be careful about the state you work. The news coming out of there these days are mostly ritual killings and other killings, the latest being the butchering of Iyaloja of Ijebu lipsrsealed

Little wonder it was said that; be it for good or the other way round... Anyway many thank you for your word of advice. So promise I will 'gege bi oro iyanju e.'

Thanks so much.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by ogba20: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Macwytt:
R
. @ op this has nothing to do with the current situation in naija pls come up with a better thing or ideal that can fetch the youth a job or how to asist our demented president to end bh in nigeria.
Re: Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... by Segadem(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

a very silly topic, @op because you didnt hear about those state form ogun, doesnt mean people dont

oya ban yourself

Delta state is out of it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.