Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After (3066 Views)

What Level Is Your Relationship Right Now / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by dodgelord: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2022
You ever fùcked someone and gave them advice for their relationship right after

5 Likes

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2022
You see your life outside hian , you better start to discipline yourself sexually else you’ll regret been careless with your body

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by LikeAking: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes, I have , many times. I even advised one babe about her relationship today, after naking her.

4 Likes

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2022
dodgelord:
cheesy

I won't talk.

5 Likes

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by clevybrown(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2022
So many times.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by rocknation62(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
dodgelord:

Mine is the other way round, I fùcked the lady who always settles fight for me & my ex countless times. That kind fùck dey sweet die grin

4 Likes

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by Tboymessiah(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
When I do visit brothel back then I do advice some of the young one infact I do pray for some of them and prophesy to them, but at the end dem go still collect money give me my change it was 200 naira then...

6 Likes

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
LikeAking:
Yes, I have , many times. I even advised one babe about her relationship today, after naking her.

What exactly do you tell her ??

That she should be loyal and good to her boyfriend ?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by sammuell(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
When I do visit brothel back then I do advice some of the young one infact I do pray for some of them and prophesy to them, but at the end dem go still collect money give me my change it was 200 then...
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by LikeAking: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What exactly do you tell her ??

That she should be loyal and good to her boyfriend ?? grin grin grin

Tins like that.
Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by LogicBomb8: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shots fired..i repeat shots fired
Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by blinking001(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Here to read lies.
Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by imagrg(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
I always advise them to be more responsible and get a job doing instead of messing around with men after bleeping them though! grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by Greenbottlelady: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After by Gadafii: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Yes, called my home girl one Friday she sounded off from her regular sweet and lively self, she just said she wants to see me

When she came, I saw her teary eyes, offered her bullets, she sipped a little and told me how her boyfriend was talking down in her and threatening to dump her, the thing shock the babe because she Dey benefit a lot from the guy and she doesn’t want to loose those

After few petting and touching, sucking and grabbing, we bleeped like tomorrow no Dey, she barely had strength to enter the bathroom, when she eventually did she came back all smiley and blushing then I told her not to call the guy for three days, she had been calling him and he was rejecting her calls

Told her not to call or text or post anything on her status for three days, the second day the guy called her to apologize grin grin grin

Till today we still Dey dunk, na why girls with serious boyfriends Dey interests me more than single girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married And Still Searching / Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? / Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.