Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,749 members, 7,840,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner (4097 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / UN Commends Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Economic Growth / Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Anambra had a pass rate of 91.23% in public schools and 92.84% in private schools.
Enugu had a pass rate of 93.9% in public schools which is highest pass rate in public schools in Nigeria and had 91.2% in private schools.

Now compare the results above to the following:

Lagos: 75.83% for public schools and 87.64% in private schools
Ogun: 55.19% for public schools and 93.05% in private schools
Osun: 32.55% for public schools and 65.99% in private schools
Oyo: 54.77% for public schools and 79.93% in private schools

You are really delusional, you keep boasting about pass percentage and forget that Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have the highest numbers of students that sat for Waec more than any state in South East and also the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths.

Which means more students will be gaining admission in South west, later graduating and getting corporate jobs. After that you guys will cry marginalization because of Yoruba domination

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

The crust of the matter is that South west also have the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths which means that South west we also have more students gaining admission into higher institutions, later graduating and getting corporate jobs, after that you guys will cry marginalization because of Yoruba domination.

Lol. Yoruba domination? Lol. Even in your Lagos, do you know how many companies have South Easterners as their CEOs? Do I also remind you that there are Igbo students who also make up the list of students that passed from the South West and will also be gaining admission like you said? The surprising thing here is that you guys in the SW are not even concerned about the terrible performance of the public schools in your region despite boasting about free education bla bla bla. Public school education in the East is much better than what I am seeing from the South West.
As for that admission, most of the students who wrote exams in the SE will definitely be applying to go to Universities in the East and the Eastern Universities will give them priority over students from other regions based on catchment area so your analysis is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Here is an analogy
Sokoto and Oyo has equal population of youth - 2000 youths in number

Both state sat for waec
100 enroll in sokoto
1500 enrolled in Oyo

90 candidates pass in sokoto that's 90% pass rate
1000 candidates pass in Oyo that's 66.6% pass rate

But Oyo has 910 candidate that pass more than Sokoto

If education stop in Oyo, at constant level of enrollment in sokoto, it will take Sokoto 11 years to meet up with Oyo

The stat means
More Yoruba will gain admission
More Yoruba will end up graduate in higher institution
More Yoruba will fill up official post, companies, industries, politics
At the end you Igbo will be shouting marginalization

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

You are really delusional, you keep boasting about pass percentage and forget that Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have the highest numbers of students that sat for Waec more than any state in South East and also the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths.

Which means more students will be gaining admission in South west, later graduating and getting corporate jobs. After that you guys will cry marginalization because of Yoruba domination

Pls also mention that the SW has the highest number of students that failed the exam too. lol.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Pls also mention that the SW has the highest number of students that failed the exam too. lol.

NECO
NABTEB
GCE

all there to supplement, math spoiled my waec but I pass in GCE

But the issue is, SE has low enrollment, igbos don't like school

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2022
vincentjk:

Believe it or not.

When I was schooling in nasarawa state, most competitions weren't won by the indigenes, in fact looking at results, one will think the schools are situated in between southsouth/south east.

I'm not making mouth bro rather telling you pure facts, go to schools in kaduna, abuja, jos, nasarawa... And see for yourself.

We are leaving our region to settle in every single region in the world because we are hustlers, if you think we are running away, maybe you need to visit the east and see things for yourself.

So you are the only hustlers in Nigeria?

Which type of work are you guys doing that you can't do in your region if your economy is buoyant?

Well you can't blame other regions for that, stop claiming every positives development of other regions.

Whenever there is any negative things about South west you guys would forget that there are many Igbo in South west then and wouldn't hesitate to gloat and mock South west but you want to claim every positive development of South west. How is that Possible? only bitter and jealous people does that
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:
Here is an analogy
Sokoto and Oyo has equal population of youth - 2000 youths in number

Both state sat for waec
100 enroll in sokoto
1500 enrolled in Oyo

90 candidates pass in sokoto that's 90% pass rate
1000 candidates pass in Oyo that's 66.6% pass rate

But Oyo has 910 candidate that pass more than Sokoto

If education stop in Oyo, at constant level of enrollment in sokoto, it will take Sokoto 11 years to meet up with Oyo

The stat means
More Yoruba will gain admission
More Yoruba will end up graduate in higher institution
More Yoruba will fill up official post, companies, industries, politics
At the end you Igbo will be shouting marginalization

Flawed analysis again. Face reality. Oyo and Sokoto do not have the same number of youths. No south eastern State is in the top 10 most populous states in Nigeria based on 2021 estimates. So your analysis should have been like this:

Oyo has has an estimated population of over 7 million while Ebonyi has an estimated population of 3.4 million with Oyo clearly having a higher number of youths who sat for the 2021 WAEC examination.

Oyo students had a pass rate of less than 75% compared to Ebonyi that had a pass rate of over 90%. Which state is considered to have a higher percentage of educated populace?
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:

NECO
NABTEB
GCE

So because the the US with 300 million citizens had 49 million students who enrolled to enter the university and China with 1.4 billion citizens had 120 million students who enrolled to enter the university, that means the US has low enrollment abi?
You should have said the South East should import more students from other African countries so it can have a high enrollment rate.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Flawed analysis again. Face reality. Oyo and Sokoto do not have the same number of youths. No south eastern State is in the top 10 most populous states in Nigeria based on 2021 estimates. So your analysis should have been like this:

Oyo has has an estimated population of over 7 million while Ebonyi has an estimated population of 3.4 million with Oyo clearly having a higher number of youths who sat for the 2021 WAEC examination.

Oyo students had a pass rate of less than 75% compared to Ebonyi that had a pass rate of over 90%. Which state is considered to have a higher percentage of educated populace?

Put the pass rate in number and let's see

Why did you ignore ANAMBRA that has high population
Yeye

1. The number that pass in Ogun alone is more than ANAMBRA, ebonyi and Enugu

The number that failed in SW has more exams to supplement with NECO, NABTEB, GCE etc

But the problem is SE has low enrollment
Which means a large percentage is not interested in education

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by vincentjk(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

So you are the only hustlers in Nigeria?

Which type of work are you guys doing that you can't do in your region if your economy is buoyant?

Well you can't blame other regions for that, stop claiming every positives development of other regions.

Whenever there is any negative things about South west you guys would forget that there are many Igbo in South west then and wouldn't hesitate to gloat and mock South west but you want to claim every positive development of South west. How is that Possible? only bitter and jealous people does that

We aren't bitter bro

Far from boasting and making mouth, igbos built the largest market in west Africa which is situated in onitsha from scratch, you need to visit this market and see the revenue being pulled there each day.

The largest truck spare parts market in africa is also in Anambra, many people haven't heard this tho. It's called mgbuka, to mention but a few.

If igbos aren't hardworking and focused they wouldn't be able to achieve all these after having a ravaged region due to the civil war.

In the whole of the 36 states in the country, igbos are dominating the market in distributing, wholesale and retail sales while the indigenes consume. I was raised in the north amongst hausas that's why I like hausa people so much because they accommodate and transact business with me but I'll have to tell the obvious truth no matter how it may sound.

Major distributors of dangote goods are from most parts of the country but you need to see what igbo distributors are doing for him. I know because as a retailer, I buy cement in trucks from them.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

So because the the US with 300 million citizens had 49 million students who enrolled to enter the university and China with 1.4 billion citizens had 120 million students who enrolled to enter the university, that means the US has low enrollment abi?
You should have said the South East should import more students from other African countries so it can have a high enrollment rate.

Oga, not about population here
An average Igbo don't go to school
After primary school or JSS3, they will put them in shop
There are lot of igbo guys I know that doesn't have waec result,

They put them in 2X2 shops

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:

Oga, not about population here
An average Igbo don't go to school
After primary school or JSS3, they will put them in shop
There are lot of igbo guys I know that doesn't have waec result,

They put them in 2X2 shops

Lol. Stop consoling yourself with your guess work and the usual stereotype you guys have about other regions in the country. Ok fine, Igbos don't go to school, so what is the reason why most states in the North Central have better pass rate than the South West?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Lol. Yoruba domination? Lol. Even in your Lagos, do you know how many companies have South Easterners as their CEOs? Do I also remind you that there are Igbo students who also make up the list of students that passed from the South West and will also be gaining admission like you said? The surprising thing here is that you guys in the SW are not even concerned about the terrible performance of the public schools in your region despite boasting about free education bla bla bla. Public school education in the East is much better than what I am seeing from the South West.
As for that admission, most of the students who wrote exams in the SE will definitely be applying to go to Universities in the East and the Eastern Universities will give them priority over students from other regions based on catchment area so your analysis is flawed.

Mention those companies with Igbo CEO lol

Even the CEO of Gala and Bigi drinks companies that Igbo hawks in Lagos traffic are Yorubas

Oyo and Ogun also have the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths and highest numbers that sat for Waec, I thought Igbo are only plenty in Lagos only when did Ogun and Oyo also become no man's land?

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2022
vincentjk:

We aren't bitter bro

Far from boasting and making mouth, igbos built the largest market in west Africa which is situated in onitsha from scratch, you need to visit this market and see the revenue being pulled there each day.

The largest truck spare parts market in africa is also in Anambra, many people haven't heard this tho. It's called mgbuka, to mention but a few.

If igbos aren't hardworking and focused they wouldn't be able to achieve all these after having a ravaged region due to the civil war.

In the whole of the 36 states in the country, igbos are dominating the market in distributing, wholesale and retail sales while the indigenes consume. I was raised in the north amongst hausas that's why I like hausa people so much because they accommodate and transact business with me but I'll have to tell the obvious truth no matter how it may sound.

Major distributors of dangote goods are from most parts of the country but you need to see what igbo distributors are doing for him. I know because as a retailer, I buy cement in trucks from them.
Which revenue
You think you can generate revenue with 2x2 shops
Come to Ogun, Oyo,Ondo and see Yorubas in real business that can generate tangible revenue

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2022
vincentjk:

We aren't bitter bro

Who proclaimed markets in Onitsha as the biggest in Africa?

Where are the statistics and figures to back it up?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

Mention those companies with Igbo CEO lol

Even the CEO of Gala and Bigi drinks companies that Igbo hawks in Lagos traffic are Yorubas

Oyo and Ogun also have the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths and highest numbers that sat for Waec, I thought Igbo are only plenty in Lagos only when did Ogun and Oyo also become no man's land?

Lonton is largest distributor of torch light in Nigeria and its CEO is an Igbo man, Peter Chukwudi Ifedia. You can't tell me that you don't have a Lontor reading lamp or torch light in your house. Same applies to UBA, Fidelity, Emzor Pharmaceutical etc. So I don't understand how you guys dominate the Igbos.
Oyo and Ogun have the highest number of students that passed and FAILED than Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia combined.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

Don't mind him

I wish the Igbos can stop deceiving themselves, sit right and think of how to be better
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:

Don't mind him

I wish the Igbos can stop deceiving themselves, sit right and think of how to be better

Stop worrying about the Igbos and worry more about the useless education students in Public schools in the South West are getting. Only 32% of students in Osun Public schools passed WAEC but that does not worry you
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Lonton is largest distributor of torch light in Nigeria and its CEO is an Igbo man, Peter Chukwudi Ifedia. You can tell me that you don't have a Lontor reading lamp or torch light in your house. Same applies to UBA, Fidelity, Emzor Pharmaceutical etc. So I don't understand how you guys dominate the Igbos.
Oyo and Ogun have the highest number of students that passed and FAILED than Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia combined.

Since I know the Igbos
If they don't mention innoson motors they will talk about UBA, Emzor that's all

Funny enough UBA Tony Elumelu is Delta Igbo not a true Igbo hahahahaha

When there are NORD motors, PROFORCE, ELIZADE group of companies etc

There is no company Igbo have that Yorubas don't have double or triple of it but yorubas don't have to shout

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Stop worrying about the Igbos and worry more about the useless education students in Public schools in the South West are getting. Only 32% of students in Osun Public schools passed WAEC but that does not worry you

WAEC GCE, NECO GCE, NABTEB are there
I didn't pass math in my waec but I pass in GCE same as my friends in same year

An average student in SW must write other exams so if they have issue with one, NECO or GCE will be there

But SE as a region has low enrollment, that should be your concern

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:

Since I know the Igbos
If they don't mention innoson motors they will talk about UBA, Emzor that's all

Funny enough UBA Tony Elumelu is Delta Igbo not a true Igbo hahahahaha

When there are NORD motors, PROFORCE, ELIZADE group of companies etc

There is no company Igbo have that Yorubas don't have double or triple of it but yorubas don't have to shout

Elizade imports cars, it does not assemble. NORD motors does not have the kind of market that Innoson has, even the SW governors are focused on patronising Chinese GAC instead of their own NORD. ProForce also does not generate as much money as Innoson, a look at the ProForce factory that looks like a welding workshop says it all.
The South East has Innoson that churns out lots of cars yearly and even their Nnewi factory is no longer enough to meet the demand hence the reason why they are building a new factory in Imo. Peace Mass Transit also assembles its own buses in Enugu. There is still OMAA Company that also assembles vehicles in Anambra and it's also a new indigenous company and they just started rolling out their new products.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Lonton is largest distributor of torch light in Nigeria and its CEO is an Igbo man, Peter Chukwudi Ifedia. You can't tell me that you don't have a Lontor reading lamp or torch light in your house. Same applies to UBA, Fidelity, Emzor Pharmaceutical etc. So I don't understand how you guys dominate the Igbos.

I hardly find any information about Lonton CEO online

Yoruba dominate when it come to CEO of banks in Nigeria, check https://cibng.org/bank-directory

Don't let me even start mentioning companies with Yoruba Ceo

Don't forget that those that failed Waec in those states might also done other exams like Neco and NABTEB to supplement it but the crust is having higher numbers of those that passed with 5 credits in Waec.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:

WAEC GCE, NECO GCE, NABTEB are there
I didn't pass math in my waec but I pass in GCE same as my friends in same year

An average student in SW must write other exams so if they have issue with one, NECO or GCE will be there

But SE as a region has low enrollment, that should be your concern

Horrible Public schools in the SW should be your concern. 100 students will write exam and 60 will fail lol.
Same way they may fail NECO and GCE if nothing is done about it.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Elizade imports cars, it does not assemble. NORD motors does not have the kind of market that Innoson has, even the SW governors are focused on patronising Chinese GAC instead of their own NORD. ProForce also does not generate as much money as Innoson, a look at the ProForce factory that looks like a welding workshop says it all.
The South East has Innoson that churns out lots of cars yearly and even their Nnewi factory is no longer enough to meet the demand hence the reason why they are building a new factory in Imo. Peace Mass Transit also assembles its own buses in Enugu. There is still OMAA Company that also assembles vehicles in Anambra and it's also a new indigenous company and they just started rolling out their new products.

Typical Igbo always making claims without fact, the same Innoson that is in debt and finding it difficult to service the debt you are comparing to Proforce that West Africa countries and even United Nation patronized.

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by Unbiased1: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

Typical Igbo always making claims without fact, the same Innoson that is in debt and finding it difficult to service the debt you are comparing to Proforce that West Africa countries and even United Nation patronize.

At least read the topic you posted Na. Imo state government is owing Innoson so how is Innoson in debt? Innoson that was able to supply cars to a state government for up to 3 years without getting paid is a strong company. Innoson supplies the Nigerian police, Army, Anambra government, Enugu govt, Imo govt and even Mali.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by PureFace1(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

At least read the topic you posted Na. Imo state government is owing Innoson so how is Innoson in debt? Innoson that was able to supply cars to a state government for up to 3 years without getting paid is a strong company. Innoson supplies the Nigerian police, Army, Anambra government, Enugu govt, Imo govt and even Mali.

Read the top post again and understand

“The inability of the state government to pay the N2.5 billion purchase price of the vehicles supplied has resulted in Innoson Vehicles having difficulties in fulfilling its loan repayment obligations to Keystone bank and Bank of Industry,” he said.

“More so, it has led to the loss of profit arising therefrom and the accruing interest.”

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

Elizade imports cars, it does not assemble. NORD motors does not have the kind of market that Innoson has, even the SW governors are focused of patronising Chinese GAC instead of their own NORD. ProForce also does not generate as much money as Innoson, a look at the ProForce factory that looks like a welding workshop says it all.
The South East has Innoson that churns out lots of cars yearly and even their Nnewi factory is no longer enough to meet the demand hence the reason why they are building a new factory in Imo. Peace Mass Transit also assembles its own buses in Enugu. There is still OMAA Company that also assembles vehicles in Anambra and it also a new indigenous company and they just started rolling out their new products.

Helloo! Now you are drifting,
Is like you are the financial secretary for NORD, PROFORCE and Elizade

Talking of manufacturing
NORD and PROFORCE produce

Motor companies in South west that assemble
1. Oluyole Automobiles
2. Mayor Automobile Industries Limited
3. Brightcloud automoble limited
4. IMC (Steyr Motors)
5. Massilia Motors
6. Perfection Motor Co, Ltd -
7. Monaplex Industries Nigeria Limited
8. Elizade groups of companies
9. Lanre Shittu Motors
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Unbiased1:

2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by vincentjk(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
PureFace1:

No need bro, but just know that I won't tell a lie just to prove a point.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by ForumNL(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2022
If an Igbo man tells you over 1 million people died in an accident

Just know only 5 people died
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by chinecherem97974: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
JJ...
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Investment In Education Led To Good WAEC Performance - Commissioner by okeysoninv: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
ForumNL:

NECO
NABTEB
GCE

look at this delusional. igbos are highest entrants in Universities. Igbos didn't stopped at SE, all South South regions have Igbo indigenous people. we are highest rivers and delta when you add non indigene igbos. second highest in Lagos.

the reason Yoruba have high enrollments are because their students are repeating waec yearly due to mass failures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Power Crisis! Shocking! / Prophet Tb Joshua Foretells Demise Of North Korean Leader / Methodist Bishop Joins Abia Senatorial Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.