Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari (18410 Views)

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan / Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by onuman: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2022
ScamHunter:
Denial. Pat Utomi and all the other fake activists like Sowore, that short Lagos lawyer, Oby Esekwesili and even the bullion guy master should deny as well. Isn't this the professor that Amaechi wasted Rivers State money on his birthday to spite Jonathan? This country was designed not to work as seen from the south having more foolishh people than the north.

In bold. Apt.

The Soyinkas of the south have come up again, but this time, with an indirect campaign for Atiku Abubakar to win the next presidential election in Nigeria, as they ginger old and sickly Tinubu to continue with the campaign to be elected next president of Nigeria.
Tinubu and Obi are most likely to divide the votes from the south to enable Atiku to win.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Major7: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Soyinka is a typical Yoruba man, that's exactly how they behave. They can say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow.

Soyinka and Tinubu brought the calamity called buhari we're all suffering from today.

It shall never be well with supporters of APC

Your unreasonable comparison is going to further divide the nation. Say no to tribalism you won't hear and if they come after you now, you will start wailing. Buffoon grin
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by 9jaBloke: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Well said as always Prof.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by goslowgoslow(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Illuminatiship:
First go barb your hair,na people like them Soyinka pastors and politicians gather spoil Nigeria
Pray make you get that grey hair before you die.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Zchi1052(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Most Nigerians are foolish enough they don'tknow what they want ....
Most of them were against Jonathan
Then dollar is 160
Fuel 75

Jonathan still remain the best president we ever have

Our only hope now is to be OBIdient
If not, others are not different from APC thiefs

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Pityoobi:
Children of hate and anger will come for him as usual. The pain of Chinua Achebe achieving so little and living in the shadows of Soyinka's achievements remains an everlasting sour in the hearts of the Zoogerians cum zoombidients. Kongi out live and out performed him.
hehehe if we talk now you start shouting we don't build bridges this is why everybody hates you grin

Dey your dey o

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Komu1048(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Eyaah, I have said this over and over again that Edo State has nothing to do with Igbos, Abi make I create thread as regard to that?

Ogbeni Soyinka behaves like a typical Yoruba man, Yorubas are known as saying one thing today and then say another thing tomorrow. This is exactly why they are known as betrayals.

Of course Tinubu and Soyinka brought the calamity called buhari we're all suffering today and the man still get mind dey deny am.

May thunder without direction fire all APC supporters

Igbo slave, how are you
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by baretalk: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Tell them. Because someone once admired or touted for someone, doesn't mean they can't change opinion on the person, when the person messes up. Just like a parent will scold an erring child. Only zombies and bigots will keep hailing a man, even when he starts to fail and mess up.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by JealousCobra(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Pityoobi:
Children of hate and anger will come for him as usual. The pain of Chinua Achebe achieving so little and living in the shadows of Soyinka's achievements remains an everlasting sour in the hearts of the Zoogerians cum zoombidients. Kongi out live and out performed him.

Typical one of them, APC online trollers grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Illuminatiship(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Pray make you get that grey hair before you die.
even if I nor get am but I better pass you dad when get am and still nor get sense(ozwor)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Demolakay: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Pityoobi:

Look at dis little anomaly.. Tribalising evry issue.
While none of his family member,can ever achieve, wat any of d two he mentioned above has achieved. Poor soul!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Reference(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Soyinka, your brain must have been paining or maybe you have partial remembrance of activities that have brought us here in our national life!

Oh deary, deary... he actually said this to Bloomberg.... rather unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by abidem4real: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Soyinka campaigned against GEJ
Soyinka campaigned for Buhari
Soyinka joined hands with Tinubu to install Buhari...
He should accept his deeds in good faith. cheesy

In another news... Prof. Soyinka
https://www.nairaland.com/7293952/why-proscribe-ipob-not-miyetti
Soyinka installed nobody. Soyinka is a Nigerian like us who has the right to express his feelings about the misrule or goodrule of any government. Did he tickle the brains of the fools who voted Buhari? Was he in poling units with everybody who voted for Buhari asking them who to cast their votes for?
Voting is one man one vote and no one should blame any individual for the calamities befalling Nigeria. It is the sheer incompetence of the ruling government which is regrettable by all well meaning Nigerians. I strongly believe that the majority of those who voted for Buhari would not have thought that they were voting for the doom of Nigeria.
2023 is approaching now and if eventually a wrong candidate is voted for, who are we going to be blaming then? Nigerans are not blind now and we should not be blind when exercising our franchise come 2023 in particular.

#VOTEWISELY

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by SouthSouth1914: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Reference:

Oh deary, deary... he actually said this to Bloomberg.... rather unfortunate.

Don’t mind the double time Soyinka!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2022
chatinent:
He criticized Jonathan doesn't mean he supports Buhari.

Jonathan too was a failure.

The only difference is that Buhari is larger failure.
Do your research well, he endorsed buhari. He asked Nigerians to forgive buhari's past
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by goslowgoslow(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Illuminatiship:
even if I nor get am but I better pass you dad when get am and still nor get sense(ozwor)
I mentioned you but you dey mention my dad. .that is one of the reasons why you will never have that grey hair, you have no respect for elders you will surely die young. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by RillJ(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Illuminatiship:
First go barb your hair,na people like them Soyinka pastors and politicians gather spoil Nigeria

Barb what? Kuku kill am! grin
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by pricklewane: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Oponu was Geja himself a good president
GardenOfGod:
Soyinka campaigned against GEJ
Soyinka campaigned for Buhari
Soyinka joined hands with Tinubu to install Buhari...
He should accept his deeds in good faith. cheesy

In another news... Prof. Soyinka
https://www.nairaland.com/7293952/why-proscribe-ipob-not-miyetti

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Illuminatiship(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I mentioned you but you dey mention my dad. .that is one of the reasons why you will never have that grey hair, you have no respect for elders you will surely die young. Ewu!
your papa gray hair na sign of poverty
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Bishopceo: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2022
How can you denied this when you told people not to vote PDP and the two major political party is APC and PDP? Anyway Let us not cry over a spill milk for we have the power to right the wrong of the past in next year general elections. That is my own opinion as it is no longer news that we never had it so rough like this since the inception of democratic rule in Nigeria.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Legonqueen:
someone should please help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is really much I beg any amount you can spare I ll appreciate the hunger is unbearable
You have changed strategy, Kontinu.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Onlyorch1: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
You contributed in installing Buhari sir. Nobody is accusing you of doing it alone.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Look at dis little anomaly.. Tribalising evry issue.
While none of his family member,can ever achieve, wat any of d two he mentioned above has achieved. Poor soul!
Never before has a race of incompetent people with no political value become so delusional and diligently confused by promoting themselves in accomplishing so little with hatred for other race like the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by sprints1: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Nobody can fix Nigeria know this and know peace. But this Soyinka man sef get as e be campaigned against PDP and now denying that he did not endorse Buhari. grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by goslowgoslow(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Illuminatiship:
your papa gray hair na sign of poverty
You will die young.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by bagad: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2022
(if somebody misrules, you have a right to tell people not to vote for him?’ And it is their business after that who they vote for.)
Hmm wise man.

Anyway if this man never said anything such as "people should vote for Buhari APC precisely" and not to any other parties against the ruling PDP back then.
Then he has vindicated himself, and all the people accusing him or installing Buhari are just part of the people majority still suffering and smiling in the useless nation that needs to channel their aggressions to not taking bribes during elections, so that the same majority can be able to blame themselves for their self-made mistakes, and to not blame the minority or Somebody like this one talking here.

But if there's any evidence that he campaigned and tell people to vote for APC.
Then he should face the gallows for it.

This is very simple case.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Everyone now denying buhari
Even so called yoruba leaders that claim to install him thier
Buhari!
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by GardenOfGod(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2022
The prof was a voice a very good number of masses relied upon to make their choices... He influenced their decisions

Yes he was involved.
abidem4real:

Soyinka installed nobody. Soyinka is a Nigerian like us who has the right to express his feelings about the misrule or goodrule of any government. Did he tickle the brains of the fools who voted Buhari? Was he in poling units with everybody who voted for Buhari asking them who to cast their votes for?
Voting is one man one vote and no one should blame any individual for the calamities befalling Nigeria. It is the sheer incompetence of the ruling government which is regrettable by all well meaning Nigerians. I strongly believe that the majority of those who voted for Buhari would not have thought that they were voting for the doom of Nigeria.
2023 is approaching now and if eventually a wrong candidate is voted for, who are we going to be blaming then? Nigerans are not blind now and we should not be blind when exercising our franchise come 2023 in particular.

#VOTEWISELY
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by GardenOfGod(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2022
koladebrainiac:
so you the slowpoke Soyinka was talking about? your mom need to apologise to the world
Everyone who foisted Buhari are now regretting while others are denying, some are dissociating themselves from him... But we know all of you including Tinubu who publicly made it clear. Nigerian youths are wiser now... No more another Buhari in Tinubu skin... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Photos) / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan / 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.