Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari (18393 Views)

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan / Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by tishbite42: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pityoobi:
If you don’t get it, forget about it…I know you are in severe pains already and I won’t compound your plights. Pele
You Yorubas are pathetic lots
Just look at the way you left the main threat, Atiku, and are focused on a cruise-catching Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man
May God help you guys
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by TYCO77: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
oshozondii:
I didn’t install Buhari, you’re talking rubbish, your parents should apologize – Soyinka slams critics

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/23/i-didnt-install-buhari-youre-talking-rubbish-your-parents-should-apologize-soyinka-slams-critics/

Prof. you erred, indeed you are one of the persons that got us where we are today politically. Don't forget you are mentor to thousands of Nigerians and many more trust your judgement.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by charlypoker(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
oshozondii:
I didn’t install Buhari, you’re talking rubbish, your parents should apologize – Soyinka slams critics

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/23/i-didnt-install-buhari-youre-talking-rubbish-your-parents-should-apologize-soyinka-slams-critics/

Number one slowpoke is talking, was he not among those who campaigned against Jonathan? He's among those morons who brought in Booharii
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pauladex(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Soyinka is a typical Yoruba man, that's exactly how they behave. They can say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow.

Soyinka and Tinubu brought the calamity called buhari we're all suffering from today.

It shall never be well with supporters of APC
You mean they thumb printed for you.Typical Youruba will watch you singlehandedly vote your Obi and make president since you hate Youruba so much.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Oqw1: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
tishbite42:

You Yorubas are pathetic lots
Just look at the way you left the main threat, Atiku, and are focused on a cruise-catching Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man
May God help you guys
This thing is really paining you people sha... Go and take your drugs bunch of treacherous individuals. You will know that Igbos are never consistent. I have never seen a set of people bankrupt in truth, so bias, formidable with lies and self deceit.

Igbos look to profits all the time from any circumstance rightly or unjustly without conscience or recourse to how it damages their reputation as long as it suits their egos. This is the reason people don’t regard you all as people with values. Only Igbos fought Nigeria only civil because of perceived ethnic superiority over others. They are too ethnic conscious and everyone will treat them with the medicines they give... ETHNIC Consciousness.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Says a neophytes,who knows nt his right from his left.
I no go curse you because you are already in severe pains. But read the following.

Igbos look to profits all the time from any circumstance rightly or unjustly without conscience or recourse to how it damages their reputation as long as it suits their egos. This is the reason people don’t regard you all as people with values. Only Igbos fought Nigeria only civil because of perceived ethnic superiority over others. They are too ethnic conscious and everyone will treat them with the medicines they give... ETHNIC Consciousness.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by JOemmy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is he saying he is too intelligent and perfect to make mistakes why can't he accept that he contributed in bringing buhari to power? If he discouraged nigerians from voting for gej and the pdp in 2015 who else who else was on the ballot for nigerians to vote for?
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by tishbite42: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pityoobi:
This thing is really paining you people sha... Go and take your drugs bunch of treacherous individuals. You will know that Igbos are never consistent. I have never seen a set of people bankrupt in truth, so bias, formidable with lies and self deceit.

Ethnic consciousness?!
Give it to Awolowo
He introduced that to Nigeria
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by countryman13: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Indeed failure has few friends, everybody is distancing self from bubu
Even �
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
tishbite42:

Ethnic consciousness?!
Give it to Awolowo
He introduced that to Nigeria
And he didn't fight a civil war because of it? And he helped fought the Biafra to keep Nigeria one.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by tishbite42: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pityoobi:
And he didn't fight a civil war because of it? And he helped fought the Biafra to keep Nigeria one.
You sound incoherent
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Nijablast: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Baba, thank you for this. The parents of Obidientzombie should be arrested ASAP for releasing the morons we have online today.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Gbeng30(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
words of support and voted for apc, how is vote means install.
slowpoke everywhere.

Using of install is just an exaggeration words to indict Soyinka and you can't take that away from politics, but however he supported buhari
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by cp3o: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Soyinka campaigned against GEJ
Soyinka campaigned for Buhari
Soyinka joined hands with Tinubu to install Buhari...
He should accept his deeds in good faith. cheesy

Don't mind the educated m. o. r. o..... Retired activist. After Jonathan, all man run go hide.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by theTranslator: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:
The founder of cultism in nigeria is yapping shit.

No one ever said you installed buhari, instead you helped him in his campaign to become president.

But you campaigned against Jonathan? undecided

Buhari has performed badly now these niggas denying him smiley

It's crazy outchea for real smiley
shut up and face front
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by abidem4real: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
The prof was a voice a very good number of masses relied upon to make their choices... He influenced their decisions

Yes he was involved.
If he had asked them to jump into lagoon, would they have done it? A rational person takes his future into his hands himself.
The issue of governance is a physical thing and not spiritual and as such when there is a misrule, no one needs to be told what to do when an option to change the situation presents itself.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
tishbite42:

You sound incoherent
Use your drug bro. If this is so confusing to you then you have gone beyond the abyss of self redemption. Insanity is taking a total grip of you and its about to erupt like a vulcano, I implore to visit the nearest hospital ASAP.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by GardenOfGod(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
abidem4real:

If he had asked them to jump into lagoon, would they have done it? A rational person takes his future into his hands himself.
The issue of governance is a physical thing and not spiritual and as such when there is a misrule, no one needs to be told what to do when an option to change the situation presents itself.
Says a Tinubu's acolyte! Are you not following Tinubu to wherever he leads you? Has Lagos not been following him since 1999? You're bluffing.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by EagleNest(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2022
That was a weak denial and subtle insult to everyone who remembers how harsh and hard Soyinka was to Jonathan & wife. I bet if Buhari had turned out better as had expected, Soyinka would not have denied supporting him. Unfortunately "failure" has no friend.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by porka: 6:34am On Aug 24, 2022
You did, Prof.

You used your influence to destroy Nigeria beyond repairs now.

You campaigned for Buhari, TWICE.
You campaigned for him as recently as 2019.

In 2014, it was your big grammar and insults that assisted them.

In 2019 they used you to ride in their train from Lagos to Ayetoro during campaigns to convince voters that they are doing well.

Prof, all these are part of your life now. They will be written about and against you. The deaths and destructions that came with it are also yours.

That's how history will remember you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by tishbite42: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Pityoobi:
Use your drug bro. If this is so confusing to you then you have gone beyond the abyss of self redemption. Insanity is taking a total grip of you and its about to erupt like a vulcano, I implore to visit the nearest hospital ASAP.
You might be suffering from monkey pox
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2022
tishbite42:

You might be suffering from monkey pox
Werey dey disguise like better person. Oṣù, Ọmọ àlè olórí burúkú.
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by tishbite42: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey dey disguise like better person. Oṣù, Ọmọ àlè olórí burúkú.
Lol
Just confirmed my diagnosis
Re: Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari by Pityoobi: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
Just confirmed my diagnosis
Since you are incapable of civil discuss na curse go reset your brain. Ọmọ ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Canadian Embassy Building In Abuja / Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.