Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tottenam On Fire - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tottenam On Fire (24515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

see hopeless people carrying shopping trolleys and raiding jd sports. they are even looting the trainers with the boxes cheesy
thats absolute ludicrousness. they want whipping. the whole lot of them. tie them all to a lamp-post and have passers-by thrash them ferociously with a bamboo cane with 4 cm diameter. have their gluteus maximus lashed thoroughly. the whole lot of them  cheesy
Re: Tottenam On Fire by martinosi: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
SIMILAR TO THE L.A RIOTS IN 1992,

THE POLICE IN L.A WENT ROUGH ON BLACK PEOPLE AFTER THE RODNEY KING VERDICT
AND THE POLICE WENT ROUGH IN NORTH LONDON ON THE PROTESTERS AND YOU CAN
USE VIOLENCE AGAINST UP-SET AND ANGRY PEOPLE

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iewZ9fN9XnM&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

The kind most of the people face in england is more of life sentence,quite different from the frustration the third "worldlians" face,the frustration of hope and miracle.

All the black youths are just caught up in a cold world that doesn't belong to them and they don't seems to have options.They have been misguided to think that england is where it starts and where it finishes
correct me if i am wrong but dont people say that there are tonnes of nigerians making it in england ? abi this is all lies ni ?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

thats absolute ludicrousness. they want whipping. the whole lot of them. tie them all to a lamp-post and have passers-by thrash them ferociously with a bamboo cane with 4 cm diameter. have their gluteus maximus lashed thoroughly. the whole lot of them  cheesy
all of them would be apprehended cos they are so stuppid not to realise they are being captured on camera.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by martinosi: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

White Police have not beaten you, your friends or your family members before that why you are
talking ignorantly,
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Rgp92: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
It is already hard to be black in this world, why must we make it harder? sad
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

all of them would be apprehended cos they are so stuppid not to realise they are being captured on camera.
yeah but this is england. they will get a slap on the wrist. the govt needs to hire me to deliver some serious caning to these uncouth lads
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

correct me if i am wrong but dont people say that there are tonnes of nigerians making it in england ? abi this is all lies ni ?

We are not particularly talking of nigerians here,but black communities that call england their homes.Typical nigerians wants to go back home,someday but some blacks,especially the west indian blacks and the newly emerging second generations of africans thinks england is their one and only home,they are the ones that are really trapped.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

yeah but this is england. they will get a slap on the wrist. the govt needs to hire me to deliver some serious caning to these uncouth lads

Of course it is a big brother world,those that were not sensible to disguise properly will be apprehended and be jailed strictly like they jailed the asians in bradford and oldham riots.

But will it solve the problems?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by coogar: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ibime:

Obviously una no know wetin dey ground.

This has nothing to do with public disaffection at economy, opportunities etc.

Some ninja was shot dead by Police on friday after shooting a police officer. That's why his ninjas are rioting.

Tottenham have long history of rioting against Police. There was an infamous riot against the popo in 1985. Tottenham and Brixton are well known for rioting against the popo.

the nucca was shot even after he had surrendered to the police. . . . . . .let's be honest, the met. police sometimes take the piss when it comes to black neighbourhoods in london. of course, the guy has done some bad things but when a criminal surrenders, he should be arrested not shot at.
the incident at stockwell station in 2005 when they shot the brazilian(unarmed) still echoes - but the brazilian's family were happy to be paid of ££££ and they kept quiet since then.

tottenham is volatile. . . . .loads of bare niggaz and man dem.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by martinosi: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

We are not particularly talking of nigerians here,but black communities that call england their homes.Typical nigerians wants to go back home,someday but some blacks,especially the west indian blacks and the newly emerging second generations of africans thinks england is their one and only home,they are the ones that are really trapped.

Good Point Redsun,
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
martinosi:

White Police have not beaten you, your friends or your family members before that why you are
talking ignorantly,

i dont give white police any reason to beat me. i am quite the stiff upper lipped gentleman when accosted by the police. i bend over backwards to accomodate every popos request and to put them at ease. lets just say i am what you would call an uncle tom when accosted by a white popo  grin grin grin
me, 'top of the morning to you officer, it is quite a lovely and ravishing day dont you think ? '
popo, already taken aback by the gust of politeness ' ermmm yeah sure it is. do you know why i stopped you ? '
me, 'why, no sir, but whatever it is, i am sure you have a delightfully good reason for stopping me'
popo, ''ahhhh ok just be careful next time ok. bye'
me, ' you have a splendid day sir', *zooms off*  grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by martinosi: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

the nucca was shot even after he had surrendered to the police. . . . . . .let's be honest, the met. police sometimes take the piss when it comes to black neighbourhoods in london. of course, the guy has done some bad things but when a criminal surrenders, he should be arrested not shot at.

tottenham is volatile. . . . .loads of bare niggaz and man dem.

The Police were armed and intent to use deadly force, those sowed to the wind
and reaped the whirl-winded!!!
Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

buzugee, i have just found you a very pretty bootylicious babe carrying rug from carpet right. if you are watching sky news you will see her, i have her digits. both of you will fit like sponge and soap. grin grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

ahhhh ok its starting to make sense now. so if your mind is set that you are going back home, you already see a light at the end of the tunnel. but if britain is your final destination then their is a sense of doom and gloom. ok i am starting to see where you are coming from with this.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by coogar: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2011
martinosi:

The Police were armed and intent to use deadly force, those sowed to the wind
and reaped the whirl-winded!!!

the british taxpayers will pick up the bill - na today?
university students did more than that last year - they even attacked prince charles and his wife. . . .throwing bricks at his window and sorts.
this is the united kingdom where yobs rule.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

buzugee, i have just found you a very pretty bootylicious babe carrying rug from carpet right. if you are watching sky news you will see her, i have her digits. both of you will fit like sponge and soap. grin grin
i do not shack up with looters. the horror of it all angry i will deliver a ferocious thrashing to her for being an uncouth lass cheesy
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

I think this guy,buz,prefer studs.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by coogar: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2011
the notting-hill carnival this month will be massive. tongue
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

i quite prefer studs so i can stomp your bloodclat with it. studs on my cleats, that is.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

i may have to come to the carnival this year. i never have a good time there though. too many people. i dont like gatherings of people. i find it quite unsettling. i will force myself to though. maybe i will see long lost friends.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

i quite prefer studs so i can stomp your bloodclat with it. studs on my cleats, that is.

I ma not into that,you can't get. But you are always turned up at the sight or talk of a man's sexuality.

I have noticed that about you a few times.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

I ma not into that,you can't get. But you are always turned up at the sight or talk of a man's sexuality.

I have noticed that about you a few times.
absolute balderdash. you must be mistaken me for yourself. i live with a woman and have for 8 years angry i was quite the ladies man in my unenlightened days i will have you know. a bit of a casanova some will say grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

cos he has been talking about gluteus a lot lately abi?  cheesy

buzugee:

i do not shack up with looters. the horror of it all  angry i will deliver a ferocious thrashing to her for being an uncouth lass  cheesy

tottenham girls are not bad o, this is just a one-off incident. wink

coogar:

it might not hold this yeah. i m hearing from the grapevine that more violence is in the offing
Re: Tottenam On Fire by coogar: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

i may have to come to the carnival this year. i never have a good time there though. too many people. i dont like gatherings of people. i find it quite unsettling. i will force myself to though. maybe i will see long lost friends.

only been there once like 7 yrs ago. the crowd was sickening. . . .violence was free for all. gangs seeking out gangs to stab. i went to the naija spot there too and some cult boys from naija universities took their matters abroad to settle. i vowed never to go there again since then.

5% enjoyment, 95% stress, anxiety, worry, paranoia. grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

cos he has been talking about gluteus a lot lately abi?  cheesy

tottenham girls are not bad o, this is just a one-off incident. wink

it might not hold this yeah. i m hearing from the grapevine that more violence is in the offing
grin aint nobody talking about glutes. i have only mentioned it twice. so sue me. you know i used to live in tottenham. bruce grove to be exact. lovely place too. i used to take long strolls to seven sisters and finsbury park to ogle fine jamo girls. you aint lie though, tottenham girls are hot. they are gangsta too. they will cut you if you try to leave them after yanshing. no sirrrrr i will stay away. dont want nobody knifing me grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

only been there once like 7 yrs ago. the crowd was sickening. . . .violence was free for all. gangs seeking out gangs to stab. i went to the naija spot there too and some cult boys from naija universities took their matters abroad to settle. i vowed never to go there again since then.

If you like to enjoy carnivals,you go to places like Leeds in the north of England.It is not as crazy and warlike like london in Leeds.

London is a hot,people are tensed and that what makes it tick
Re: Tottenam On Fire by r231(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

hahaha

and i need a new carpet too grin grin grin

time to contact homies in Tottenham lol

yea i saw some of them running in and out of jd sport grin grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

exactlyyyyyyyyyy you have said it all. people knifing each other, people bumping into you, lots of sweating, paranoia that someone will stab you from behind. you got the percentages right too. 5 percent gbaladun, 95 percent stress anxiety worry and paranoia. on point bruv. on point  grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

absolute balderdash. you must be mistaken me for yourself. i live with a woman and have for 8 years  angry i was quite the ladies man in my unenlightened days i will have you know. a bit of a casanova some will say  grin

Are you sure buz?Or just pretending?You can come  and stop hiding behind women,it is a free world.At least to some extent.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

Are you sure buz?Or just pretending?You can come  and stop hiding behind women,it is a free world.At least to some extent.
its a free world so i guess i am free to whip some sense in to you with my cane without being charged for grievous bodily harm GBH angry
Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
r231:

hahaha

and i need a new carpet too grin grin grin

time to contact homies in Tottenham lol

yea i saw some of them running in and out of jd sport grin grin
I go get you the digits then

buzugee:

its a free world so i guess i am free to whip some sense in to you with my cane without being charged for grievous bodily harm GBH angry

redsun and buzugee, you guys should carry your bumfun elsewhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.