Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Tottenam On Fire - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tottenam On Fire (24512 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

oh she fine alright. funny you say that cuz a guy has been looking for you all over the forum. i think his name is redsun  cheesy

ahhhh dont push me into your rectum intrusion bizniz lmao
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

I noticed,they just think politics is about talking about looting and mentally deformed politicians always.Life is political,everything.
yeah some of these mods need a labotomy
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

oh she fine alright. funny you say that cuz a guy has been looking for you all over the forum. i think his name is redsun  cheesy

You tend to forget you are the subject issue,your wild excitement for man's features.

Like you exhibited in the case of those naked supposed cannibals that escaped the claws of deluded and hungry mob in lagos
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
denzel2009:

ahhhh dont push me into your rectum intrusion bizniz lmao
oh i dont think you need pushing. you are in too deep. grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

yeah some of these mods need a labotomy

What is that?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

You tend to forget you are the subject issue,your wild excitement for man's features.

Like you exhibited in the case of those Unclad supposed cannibals that escaped the claws of deluded and hungry mob in lagos
i do have somewhat of an unconventional sense of humor. thats what you experienced with those cannibals. my sense of humor is ambiguos. nothing is off limits. thats just me  wink sorry you got the wrong end of the stick
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

What is that?
an operation done to scramble the brain. it was done to criminals and unsocial people in america a long time ago.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

i do have somewhat of an unconventional sense of humor. thats what you experienced with those cannibals. my sense of humor is ambiguos. nothing is off limits. thats just me  wink sorry you got the wrong end of the stick

Okey.Whatever,that is enough now.Contribute to the topic if you have if you have undiluted,unadulterated and unconditioned opinions as regards the "black cause"
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
I thought it was lobotomy.Abi,that na urban?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

Okey.Whatever,that is enough now.Contribute to the topic if you have if you have undiluted,unadulterated and unconditioned opinions as regards the "black cause"
as regards the black cause,like i said earlier, people have to get their mind of materialism and focus on self. so long as your mind is cast on materialism and you are in a position not to get what you want ? you will always have a doom and gloom outlook to life. re-orientate your mind and then start a personal quest of self development through learning.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

I thought it was lobotomy.Abi,that na urban?
so i missed a letter. lets call the fire marshals.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by coogar: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin grin grin grin his new name from henceforth is 'ball slapper redsun'

pay no attention to redsun.
he lost his virginity to a man. grin

redsun:

If you pay attention to your wife,why is she running around looking for you?You just said it all,you don't feel for her,you are just using her as a camouflage

your masculinity is questionable, you are probably homoerotic.
the thought of having a woman lay next to you probably threatens you
you look at grapes and see testicles, you probably fantasize about vegetables
like cucumbers and bananas havin s[i]e[/i]x with you.

hell, you need deliverance.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

so i missed a letter. lets call the fire marshals.  

Sorry,i thought you are the duke of edigmburgh,nest to the queen,so i didn't expect you to make mistakes.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

What this all about?Feminine Bit-ching eeh?I am not on that level with you.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by cap28: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
Tottenham - a bomb waiting to explode, this is what happens when you have a dangerous cocktail of deprivation, lack of opportunities and poor police/community relations. 

A lot of the young people involved in the rioting are out of work and the chances of them ever getting a job any time soon is very remote - the unemployment rate for black youths between the ages of 16-24 in the UK as at 2010 was an unbeleivable 50%!!! most of these people are filled with rage, and its easy for them to vent their anger in the way they did last night.

I can never remember a time that Tottenham was free of poverty, unemployment and crime - over the years the problems have deepened, most whites who could afford it left this area in droves in the early 70s when blacks started moving in.

The british govt has failed to provide jobs and opportunities for many of the black families who live in that borough, but they have beefed up their police presence in the area who have victimised and harassed many of the young black people. 

26 years ago in 1985 a similar riot broke out in a neighbouring area known as broadwater farm - blacks were angry because of the lack of jobs and opportunities just like the current generation they felt betrayed and let down by a system which has continued to deny blacks equal access to good jobs, housing and education.

for those people saying these rioters are just a bunch of lazy black kids  all i can say to you is you dont know what you are talking about, you should try going to some working class white towns like margate, gillingham and hastings where you have generations of whites who have never worked in their lives and who live in clean, spacious council houses with lovely gardens and  get all their bills paid for by the govt.  They can even afford to go away on holiday every year, these people are treated with respect and dignity by the police and are forever moaning about how the govt isnt doing this and that for them, some of these people have never worked in over 20 years!!! but theres no pressure on them because the govt picks up the tab.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

you aint never lied grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

Sorry,i thought you are the duke of edigmburgh,nest to the queen,so i didn't expect you to make mistakes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny man.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
cap28:

Tottenham - a bomb waiting to explode, this is what happens when you have a dangerous cocktail of deprivation, lack of opportunities and poor police/community relations. 

A lot of the young people involved in the rioting are out of work and the chances of them ever getting a job any time soon is very remote - the unemployment rate for black youths between the ages of 16-24 in the UK as at 2010 was an unbeleivable 50%!!! most of these people are filled with rage, and its easy for them to vent their anger in the way they did last night.

I can never remember a time that Tottenham was free of poverty, unemployment and crime - over the years the problems have deepened, most whites who could afford it left this area in droves in the early 70s when blacks started moving in.

The british govt has failed to provide jobs and opportunities for many of the black families who live in that borough, but they have beefed up their police presence in the area who have victimised and harassed many of the young black people. 

26 years ago in 1985 a similar riot broke out in a neighbouring area known as broadwater farm - blacks were angry because of the lack of jobs and opportunities just like the current generation they felt betrayed and let down by a system which has continued to deny blacks equal access to good jobs, housing and education.

for those people saying these rioters are just a bunch of lazy black kids  all i can say to you is you dont know what you are talking about, you should try going to some working class white towns like margate, gillingham and hastings where you have generations of whites who have never worked in their lives and who live in clean, spacious council houses with lovely gardens and  get all their bills paid for by the govt.  They can even afford to go away on holiday every year, these people are treated with respect and dignity by the police and are forever moaning about how the govt isnt doing this and that for them, some of these people have never worked in over 20 years!!! but theres no pressure on them because the govt picks up the tab.

capo de tutti capi. whaz hood ?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Ibime(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ Coogar,

Stop quoting Canibus mehn.

Tottenham ninjas stand up - from Seven Sisters to Bruce Grove to Broadwater Farm to White Hart Lane, that was ma hood 10 years ago. Thank God I done graduate comot for that side, but its still home to me cos that was where I chased ma first skirts.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ibime:

@ Coogar,

Tottenham ninjas stand up - from Seven Sisters to Bruce Grove to Broadwater Farm to White Hart Lane, that was ma hood 10 years ago. Thank God I done graduate comot for that side, but its still home to me cos that was where I chased ma first skirts.
braaappp brapppppp N17 N15 massive. you forgot wood green and finsbury park
Re: Tottenam On Fire by cap28: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

capo de tutti capi. whaz hood ?

oh boy how u dey wink
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
cap28:

oh boy how u dey wink
Chief, body dey inside cloth sha. we still dey maintain. how man for do ?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by coogar: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ibime:

@ Coogar,

sharap dia.
talking a good game as if you have left hackney(your real hood). . . . .10 yrs ago my arse. . . . .you still stay there.
i know you very well in hackney. robbing convenient stores and all the bodega shops around the corner.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Ibime(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

sharap dia.
talking a good game as if you have left hackney(your real hood). . . . .10 yrs ago my arse. . . . .you still stay there.
i know you very well in hackney. robbing convenient stores and all the bodega shops around the corner.

I know say you never waka reach me for this London. . . .yes, I done sojourn Hackney as well as Tottenham and Woolwich plus many other areas too numerous to mention. . . . there's posh areas in Hackney that are pricier than some of the most respected neighbourhoods in London. . . . what you know about Victoria Park, London Fields and such. . .infact 75% of Hackney is out of your price range. . . its only the sink estates that give Hackney a bad name. . . . where d'you think half of the musicians in London live?

buzugee:

braaappp brapppppp N17 N15 massive. you forgot wood green and finsbury park

You no sabi your geography well. Wood Green is under Hornsey ward (another of ma old hoods) and Finsbury Park falls under Highbury and Islington jurisdiction.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Ibime(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2011
Mehn, Im just seeing the pictures now. . . . been mobile all this while. . . . this shyt is drastic!!!

I can see that the burning is from Bruce Grove to White Hart Lane.

I hope ma favourite Ghanaian restaurant Ekubanz has not been burnt down. Where else would I buy ma yam and turkey tail when am in da hood?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by sirguy: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2011
waooh!
Re: Tottenam On Fire by IBEXY(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2011
I've lived in Tottenham for over 5yrs. The level of poverty there is appalling. Am sure this is pent up anger over the yrs not only about the shot guy. Its also strange that 99% of the police who reacted to the incidence were white. White policing a black neigborhood.  Are there noo black people articulate enough to drive around those pandas or ride those riot horses?  Anyway most of violence was perpetrated by people who had no idea why a peaceful protest was going on in the first place.

Already copycat riots happened in Brixton, Enfield, Walthamstow. Helicopters have been hovering over our house since saturday.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Myself2(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2011
link=topic=729601.msg8877753#msg8877753 date=1312783824:

With the opportunities for gainful employment, subsidised housing, universal free medical coverage and free education in the United Kingdom, anyone who feels a need to riot is in my opinion a lazy phuck who should be slam-dunked in the slammer for any property damage caused by this mindless violence.

Anyone who feels unhappy with life in the United Kingdom, or who feels that the state owes them a free ride on account of their racial classification, should feel free to board the next flight to Africa, Afghanistan or Pakistan, where they will find out first hand just how caring the state can be, and how civil unrest and hooliganism gets tamed in typical Third World fashion

Very well said.
This is a total disgrace and completely condemnable
Re: Tottenam On Fire by omoharry(f): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2011
is britain thier country? if you dont find a place comfortable to your liking, why dont they move out and return to thier countries who have noting to offer them. i think they are bunches of ingrate and lazy ass who are just too overwhelmed by their racial prejudice;therefor becoming a nuisance to the society of other countries.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Konjour(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2011
WTF. Peoples of all races were there. No one can pin it on only Blacks FFS. angry

And i had thought we had seen the last of the Tory protests in April,that had over 650,000 people swirling around Buckhingham, Wembley central.etc

but it wasn't as violent as this. Noticed a lot of fellas breaking down shops,and shattering glasses with some looting too though.

Guess this is a result of the knock-on effect of that rally. If that's true,i doubt this is the last of the protests we're gonna witness this year. undecided

Peepz are sick of them Tories lot. lipsrsealed
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2011
I reiterate all of them are bunch of criminals and anarchists.
You essentially limit yourself in the job market when you decide to shun or drop out of meaningful education
Don't support the view about deprivation.
I grew up with no youth clubs nor my parents rich so cut the bs

Most are materialistic
Nowt good comes without grit and hard work

Anyway this is panning out as more of a class war
Re: Tottenam On Fire by grabdbull: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2011
What rubbish!! Police beat up a 15 yr old girl, and some miscreants loot and burn a, police station? NO. They did not even attack the police, rather, they went to a corporate premises where they have always had long-throat to steal from. Anyone caught in this act should be treated like an armed robber, and rightly so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.