Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku (26605 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by princeade86(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is he God?
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku should better make peace with everybody now or what happened to PDP in 2015 will repeat again.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Abujason: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Watch out how Tinubidiots will be all over this thread with excitement believing Wike will join EBola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu in APC.

Y’all need to know that no one individual or group can help Tinubu get 25% in any State in SS or SE not to talk of winning.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
We Wike supporters already switched to Tinubu the moment Atiku pulled the Okowa stunt

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by ppogba: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ballack1:
Wike is fighting for his personal interest

That is what politics is all about.
PERSONAL INTEREST.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by lanrock(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jagaban leads. There are only two politians in Nigeria now. Tinubu and others. Know this, know peace

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Anwons(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
If they like, they should meet in the moon
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by googlepikins: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thecable and TheNation newspaper are both Tinubu propaganda machine.

Believe anything from them at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by ogatboy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ransomtheking:
I am not false prophet but I see wiked woke's political career going down after 2023 elections
This I have seen

Stop being bitter
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by desiredhome: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
odduduwa:
Agbero meets thief
They will all fail
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
cool Oga Wike Wike na so I see for my dream this morning dey beg you make you dey calm down on my kneel, shebi you don agree to calm down ...wetin you come dey do for France ..Oga calm down...
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by kcnwaigbo: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
omenka:
While folks are even focussing on what is currently happening, my happiness is based on what Wike's action portends for PDP post 2023. And by PDP I mean the current PDP and the current LP supporters who we all know are returning back to licking PDP's butt after Obi is beaten blue black at the polls.

Obi himself will burn out as fast as a tiny little meteor that struck the earth's atmosphere.

That is my excitement. It'd be double tragedy for our noisy neighbors.
It won't stop labour party from winning Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike is so wise, didn't even fall for Obituary palavar but siding with real candidate

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by BATified2023: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Anpadepo:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of these people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time
i guess this is your new mission in your WhatsApp group
An account created less than 1 hour ago

Y not change d moniker to ladepo omo adanwo

Just an humble suggestion

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by IgOga(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike will work for Obi las las..... grin

That's if Obi doesn't bow to Atiku by quitting the race soon

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike is becoming more wicked ooo. Politics is eternally intriguing, dirty and strategic.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Buksaylor: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/sources-wike-meets-tinubu-in-france-horse-trading-to-work-against-atiku/amp

And who told him Tinubu will win?
This guy is actually heading to his political suicide when he thinks he is God.If he was a strategist as he claims to be,he wouldn't have lost out two times...
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by desiredhome: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
IbaAsiribibo:
Atiku should better make peace with everybody now or what happened to PDP in 2015 will repeat again.
Atiku is not the problem.......
The over hype wike is the problem......
I wish Atiku will win so wike's sorrow will increase...... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Femijohn198: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
This our thief politician don't even mind the power in the vote of the people, only considering the money they will spend during election. God will shame tinubu and Atiku by February 2023
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by ppogba: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
It is becoming clearer that this Wike may not be percified before the election.

Guy man is angry.

I am just disappointed that he is not coming to terms with the fact that Nigerian politics is all about being back- stabbed.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
So BAT has batted to France for medical checkup. This one fit worst pass Buhari

Greedy old man. Go rest and take care of your health joor and leave Nigeria alone

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by treesun: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Validated:

Yesterday, it was Shekau. We know the result. Bunch of Dimwits trying very hard to justify Tinubu's dodging of NBA conference invitation

If Tinubu has developed Lagos, why do we still have persistent daily traffic!
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by desiredhome: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Buksaylor:

And who told him Tinubu will win?
This guy is actually heading to his political suicide when he thinks he is God.If he was a strategist as he claims to be,he wouldn't have lost out two times...

Pride comes before a fall........wike is too proud/arrogant....

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Olamicwoto: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Anpadepo:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of these people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time
Stop all dis nonsense. Why ur fada no b placeholder, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by baretalk: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Follow the man wey sabi, no be mugus.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by ogascomax: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rubbish news prue rubbish and nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Way4orward: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Since Atiku feels too big to meet Wike and iron things out. I'm supporting Wike on this to destroy the PDP.

Some of this northerns are full of egos.

Meanwhile the only solution to Nigeria is Peter Obi.

OBIDENTLY WE STAND.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by SmartPolician: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike is making a lot of noise lately.

Someone should tell him that he will become useless like the P in Psychology if he leaves PDP.

Lest I forget, Wike only has one vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.