Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku (26618 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by aylagos(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
They can meet who they want meet, the BATstad urchins can paint any news to their like but more than 150 million sane Nigerians refused to be bought again with crumbs as they made up their mind obidiently for 2023. The brainwashed few Nigerians will only be bought
cheaply and enjoy agbadu and cassava on the short run.
mumu lie if your papa and grandpa no get cassava and Agbado farm in your village ooo
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
tell your governor to build international airport for you nah or is that one Tinubu fault again. Nah whaooo
So he built the airports in Lagos right?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by comrChris(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Both Atiku and Tinubu are just trying to use Wike to win.
If by mistakes any of them wins, he will dump him. Wike himself knows that he has bitten more than he can chew and will be politically useless after 2023
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Jetbound: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
tell your governor to build international airport for you nah or is that one Tinubu fault again. Nah whaooo

You're probably not a smart person. Nobody mentioned international airport here. We have airports in almost all the states in SS and SE.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by aylagos(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jetbound:

You're probably not a smart person. Nobody mentioned international airport here. We have airports in almost all the states in SS and SE.
then fly from there now MR Smart, because your brother is complaining about coming to pay hotel accommodation in Lagos before traveling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Terror48: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
Nigerians please ignore the comments before me……he is just kid
What about the present day Nigeria in which Buhari was brought by tinubu?
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Dapson73(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Ancestortinubu post=115988002]A typical BATstad urchin spotted here. Desperado personified.

Oooni sa oun to daraje. Omo ale radarada.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Winners always move together

The hateful wailing people would still find something to wail about

Keep fooling yourself with photoshop, I wonder what you are trying to achieve? I hope you know that Obi a night before NBA conference PO had intaction with students leaders in Rivers State in Port Harcourt, after which he met with Wike and other leaders, and later travel from Port Harcourt to Lagos for NBA conference. who organise student leaders for him in Port Harcourt? Atiku camp can't even hold meeting in PH, thugs will deal with them. You guys should keep deceiving yourselves

Obi with student leaders in Port Harcourt two day ago

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by johnfem321: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
The number of vote should translate to number of supporter… this days a lot of people follow candidate rather than party.. the presidential primaries was a national contest not riverstate constest.. I believe if he is declaring support for Tinubu and campaign for him.. nothing less than 30% of his core supporter should follow suit.….it’s an addition for Tinubu if he is able to win him over...
stanisbaratheon:

Good analysis but how many people do you think Wike can convince in Rivers State to vote for Tinubu?

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by AtikuOkowa: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
johnfem321:
The number of vote should translate to number of supporter… this days a lot of people follow candidate rather than party.. the presidential primaries was a national contest not riverstate constest.. I believe if he is declaring support for Tinubu and campaign for him.. nothing less than 30% of his core supporter should follow suit.….it’s an addition for Tinubu if he is able to win him over...

Amechi was second to Tinubu likewise.

I am done talking.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by stanisbaratheon: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
johnfem321:

Okay
I want to see him join Tinubu and campaign so that we can see how strong he truly is.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Jetbound: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
then fly from there now MR Smart, because your brother is complaining about coming to pay hotel accommodation in Lagos before traveling abroad.

Lol. You assumed I have a brother same way your dumb brain says Tinubu is the best candidate even when the dude is not fit to hold public office. Mr tribalism go and suck your own d**k and enjoy Lagos traffic and flood
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by olatuns2017: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2022

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
The greedy drug Lord can go to France but can't attend NBA conference held in his state.

Rubbish!
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by frog12: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
na the excuse why TINUBU miss NBA conference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Ransomtheking(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
life2017:

Stop being bitter
am not being bitter bro tell that to woke cheesy
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by onome2013: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
What has that got to do with our sank economy. Is only fools that stakes their lives for political prostitutes
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by oneMalik: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
OOooomo !

This kind comment no be here o ! E gooo far .

Still tell them o . maybe they will think .

OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahaha

Nigerians make me laugh..I said all politicians are the same.

Fight on media,attend parties and events together..

Children attends same school abroad,follow each other on social media..

Una dey judge as per poverty mentality referee

Una eyes go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by oneMalik: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
OOOmo you get my LIKe ....

Na points you make !

Make them Check .

aylagos:
mumu google the new Lekki international airport coming soon, google the new lekki sea port 90% completed despite FG existing port in Lagos, google how he convinced foreigners to help finance Free Trade zone and other projects along lekki corridor reasons why some mumu IPOB like you will continue to labour for South West economic to grow. Go and read and learn how first world countries developed their nation, because mumu like you don’t know know good economic policies brings foreigners to develop your nation. Go and ask Dubai government.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Freebills12: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
They have come again! Come again APC and lies!
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by LocalMan2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
We want a country like Anambra, Lagos is full of criminals like your useless father.

aylagos:
Nigerians please ignore the comments before me……he is just kid
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Babastrong(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=aylagos post=115984753] Nigerians please ignore the comments before me……he is just kid[ We knew them already. Awon omo Biafra.]
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by omobonike43s: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't be too sure.Don't be too sure....
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Bambam321(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Welcome to the season,where a blogger will sit in his comfort and post nonsense..... Wike had said it repeatedly he isn't decamping , issues are clear
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
aylagos:
mumu google the new Lekki international airport coming soon, google the new lekki sea port 90% completed despite FG existing port in Lagos, google how he convinced foreigners to help finance Free Trade zone and other projects along lekki corridor reasons why some mumu IPOB like you will continue to labour for South West economic to grow. Go and read and learn how first world countries developed their nation, because mumu like you don’t know know good economic policies brings foreigners to develop your nation. Go and ask Dubai government.
Proposed Lekki airport still in the cooler after 23yrs of mooting the idea. Mark you, billions have already gone down the proposed airport. wink
You are not a smart guy.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Mccullum: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike is systematically and gradually aligning with Jagaban,

ABAT 2023 IS A GOAL THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN HEAVEN,

HE'S THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF F.R.N.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Coolgent(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike is nobody without rivers state account.
Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by aylagos(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Proposed Lekki airport still in the cooler after 23yrs of mooting the idea. Mark you, billions have already gone down the proposed airport. wink
You are not a smart guy.
you don’t have information so shut your dirt mouth.

Re: Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku by Egbetayo(m): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Wike is not s party man but a selfish and a feudal lord. Shikenna!
If you need cement contact my profile for your supplies at a competitive price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.