Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her (5560 Views)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / Can I Sue Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sincerely, I messed up big time and I never thought I could find myself in this kind of mess, please I need your advice. Not to waste time. Am married for eight years now to a beautiful woman and have 3lovely kids.
About two years ago I employed this girl to work with me, she was in her early 20's and I was 37 then. This Girl became very respectful and very committed to her job. About five months down the line we start getting too close and most time I caught her stirring at me she will smile. Each time my wife complain about her closeness to me I will assure her that there is nothing to worry about.

To cut this short, we became fond of each others and we sometimes kiss in the office and in two occasions I took her out and romanced her but I avoided making a penetration into her. I bought her phone and other things.

Early this year she gained an admission in one poly in the North. Due to her parents financial strength I practically carried all the responsibilities. My wife was aware I assisted her but not to the extend that I did.

From January till this month I send her money every month for her upkeep and other things at least 25-30k monthly. But an issue came up last month.

I saw some of her pictures and videos on tik tok which was very undecent, I called her and scolded her but I observed she wasn't happy the way I talked to her. I went ahead and reported her to her and hell got loosed. She called my wife and Informed her that I have cheated on her and that I have had sex with her twice. Which is not exactly the truth. Now my family is falling apart. My wife is threatening to end the union.

Please, I need every advice that I can get, to earn my wife trust again. Also what can I do to this girl? Can I sue her? Please bear with my grammatical bluders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by garriAndsugar: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
I think you should have sex with her so that the story can be true

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by dollytino4real(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tell her the truth no need to lie and show genuine repentance n rekindle the love by buying her things she never requested for

8 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by GardenGreen: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:
Sincerely, I messed up big time and I never thought I could find myself in this kind of mess, please I need your advice. Not to waste time. Am married for eight years now to a beautiful woman and have 3lovely kids.
About two years ago I employed this girl to work with me, she was in her early 20's and I was 37 then. This Girl became very respectful and very committed to her job. About five months down the line we start getting too close and most time I caught her stirring at me she will smile. Each time my wife complain about her closeness to me I will assure her that there is nothing to worry about.

To cut this short, we became fond of each others and we sometimes kiss in the office and in two occasions I took her out and romanced her but I avoided making a penetration into her. I bought her phone and other things.

Early this year she gained an admission in one poly in the North. Due to her parents financial strength I practically carried all the responsibilities. My wife was aware I assisted her but not to the extend that I did.

From January till this month I send her money every month for her upkeep and other things at least 25-30k monthly. But an issue came up last month.

I saw some of her pictures and videos on tik tok which was very undecent, I called her and scolded her but I observed she wasn't happy the way I talked to her. I went ahead and reported her to her and hell got loosed. She called my wife and Informed her that I have cheated on her and that I have had sex with her twice. Which is not exactly the truth. Now my family is falling apart. My wife is threatening to end the union.

Please, I need every advice that I can get, to earn my wife trust again. Also what can I do to this girl? Can I sue her? Please bear with my grammatical bluders.

You should be telling your wife this, not the world. Why do we feel the need to talk every time to the world than to the person that deserves the information

Follow this redpill advice. You loose your worth in the relationship by begging her. When she brings down hell, keep quiet and use the quietness to confuse her.

Walk up to whom your wife can listen to without emtions attached. She's currently thinking through her emotions currently. Did you see Atiku or Okowa going near Wike regardless of how badly they want to reconcile with him?

Use your senses, stop putting your wife on a pedestal. If positions could switch, I would also do the same and worse than you

Have people speak with her, and not when the heat is on, lest you expose yourself as desperate and weak. If she wants to divorce, let her go please. You'll get others. Shakira has been replaced the world didn't crumble

Btw, you're also melodramatic and unstable. Control your emotions. Please, its just a woman threatening to leave you, not the Holy Spirit undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
garriAndsugar:
I think you should have sex with her so that the story can be true

No sir, the relationship is over, we can't have anything to do with each other anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
Tell her the truth no need to lie and show genuine repentance n rekindle the love by buying her things she never requested for
I have tried to let her know what happened but is very hard to believe because I took the girl to a guest house
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by kushma(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
It’s better you come out and tell your wife what really happened between you and the girl if your wife wants to stay she will, if she does not want to let it be. You have already made the mistake so man up for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Abfinest007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oga stop chasing shadows if u sue her .it a waste of fund .ignore ur wife.women will surely threaten in that kind of situation.threaten d girl with juju believe me d tru will com out

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
What do you want to sue her for?

Oga take your L and apologize to your wife. Even if you didn’t penetrate the lady, it’s still adultery.

I’m happy she even reported you to your wife. The money you have been sending her monthly would go a long way for your wife and children.

14 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Calibrator: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Some situations demands that you deny any wrongdoing even if you are as guilty as sin.

You shouldn't have confessed to any form of romance with her to your wife.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
kushma:
It’s better you come out and tell your wife what really happened between you and the girl if your wife wants to stay she will, if she does not want to let it be. You have already made the mistake so man up for it.

I have done this sir, but she kept asking, how can I take a lady to a hotel and come around to tell her that I didn complete the act not once but twice
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Abfinest007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Something tells me u are not telling d true .u kiss but u didn't touch .broda lie another lie.

So kissing her is not cheating abi.giving a girl that is not ur wife attention is cheating .u must not toritori her first

My only advice is to ignore ur woman ,she will calm down na initial gragra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Calibrator:
Some situations demands that you deny any wrongdoing even if you are as guilty as sin.

You shouldn't have confessed to any form of romance with her to your wife.

I denied it initially but my wife kept mounting pressure, and she said she has been suspecting before now
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Something tells me u are not telling d true

Why will I lie here, nobody knows me. I wish there is something I can do to thank girl legally. Is very painful. Now she has blocked my lines
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Calibrator: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
And you foolishly later admitted wrongdoing.

Confessing at first is even preferable than to deny then admit later.

Going forward, even if you are telling the truth, she will continue mounting pressure on you in case you will crack again.

You are truly fvcked bro!
Josepin:

I denied it initially but my wife kept mounting pressure, and she said she has been suspecting before now

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by SarutobiEky(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:

mumu man..

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
SarutobiEky:
mumu man..
Thank you
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by SarutobiEky(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:

Thank you
you go dey sponsor woman wey no be your sister, or relative, or wife for school. You deserve everyrhing that's happening to you right now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
SarutobiEky:
you go dey sponsor woman wey no be your sister, or relative, or wife for school. You deserve everyrhing that's happening to you right now.

Brother, I regret
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by SarutobiEky(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:

Brother, I regret
just go beg your wife..if she go gree

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by jogsman01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
You didn't have sex with her but you had carnal knowledge of her, right?
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bunnybee:
What do you want to sue her for?

Oga take your L and apologize to your wife. Even if you didn’t penetrate the lady, it’s still adultery.

I’m happy she even reported you to your wife. The money you have been sending her monthly would go a long way for your wife and children.

My family by God's grace is not suffering.

Please what if I threaten her with police. I mean the girl
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by capetownboyz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stupid nigga .. embarrassing men anyhow .. nonsense write up .. kitten

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by AlterEgo1208: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:

Be a man and handle it, why are you calling people to advise.Did you ask for advice before allowing your Willie control your thoughts.uselessmen everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by kingscare1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:

Please, I need every advice that I can get, to earn my wife trust again. Also what can I do to this girl? Can I sue her? Please bear with my grammatical blunders.

Don't sue her, tell your wife the truth, apologies, forgive yourself, and forget her completely. Never make contact with her anymore, silence is the best answer for a fool like her. You acted SIMply but nobody is above mistakes. Block her line everywhere. Move on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
kingscare1:

Don't sue her, tell your wife the truth, apologies, forgive yourself, and forget her completely. Never make contact with her anymore, silence is the best answer for a fool like her. You acted SIMply but nobody is above mistakes. Block her line everywhere. Move on.

Thank you sir, I just did that now
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Idonweak: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2022

I think it's your wife you need to talk to for now and not bother about the nonetity that is trying to ruin your marriage. Apologize to your wife, show remorse and since she know about the ordeal then tell her everything without hiding any details. If she truly forgive she might even give you an idea on how you'll deal with that wicked girl. Women sabi themselves

But normally you no dey fear, you go dey challenge a gen z girl that you're having affair with and you didn't think that it will backfire?
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Stallionhorse: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thats why its good to eat kpekus when you have the chance?? Now you wouldn't be feeling this bad.. Cause I know wetin pain you pass be say you never chop the kpekus no be say your wife wan leave you.. Cause we all know no Nigerian woman will leave her husband with three kids cause of one fling.

10 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Stallionhorse: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'll advice to beg the girl to call your wife and deny the whole story she told her.. Then find way go chop that kpekus..

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by jeromestarks: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Josepin:

You're almost 40 and you still don't have sense. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by 07kjb: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
That girl is STUPID

Cut every thing about her off
Re: She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her by Josepin: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
07kjb:
That girl is STUPID

Cut every thing about her off

Just did this, I wish there is something I could do to teach her better lesson. I know she will be feeling smart now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Think About Women / Most Nigerian Men Are Ugly / Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.