Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. (2669 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by onochurch(f): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death.

By Naomisophyblog

Operatives of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a suspected cultist, Jamiu Rasheed, aged 22, who was captured on CCTV on July 7, 2022 hacking and shooting to death one Akinola Ayegbusi, a rival cult member at a restaurant in the Alapere area of Lagos state. Investigations revealed that Jamiu has been a member of klansman Confraternity since 2017 and has participated in the killing of two other rival cultists....

Read more of this report and watch video on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/08/23/police-arrest-cultists-captured-on-video-hacking-rival-to-death/

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Look at them .
No pity for the wicked

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Danibonk(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
See how strong man face be after them don catch am

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Danielle09: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
See their faces, wretched soulsundecided

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Creamypie(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
No need wasting scarce resources feeding them in prison. Since its been confirmed They are all guilty of murder, take their liver, heart, and kidneys (there are people who need them) and kill off what's left of their carcass

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Potbellyman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
I am just short of words sad
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Stallionhorse: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
So where is the CCTV footage so we can collaborate your story with the people in the picture here.. Cause I'm tired of reading lies.. Klans men cult is not popular in Lagos talk more of the mainland.. So I'm just confused!!
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by epondudu: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So where is the CCTV footage so we can collaborate your story with the people in the picture here.. Cause I'm tired of reading lies.. Klans men cult is not popular in Lagos talk more of the mainland. So I'm just confused!!
Are you a cultist? Just asking..

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by robinso01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Make dem hack am too.

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by DanseMacabre(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So where is the CCTV footage so we can collaborate your story with the people in the picture here.. Cause I'm tired of reading lies.. Klans men cult is not popular in Lagos talk more of the mainland.. So I'm just confused!!

Corroborate.

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by baretalk: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Your point sounds very ignorant.

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Prisco4luv(m): 4:56am On Aug 24, 2022
I fear this generation
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by adecz: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2022
▫️��By Buhari's policies, they should be
rehabilitated & employed in the Army
or Nigerian police force❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

Weré, oloriburuku❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by nazicartel(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Na these ones be the cultists?.... I can remember when we entered university then. They told us if you want men with gingered spirit, we should follow vikings, men that are bold is Aiyes , men with doings are the Bukkies fine boys, tall fresh men are the mafians. That we will control the university. Omoh. We ended up with men with Jesus Christ ooooo.. matter too much for head to come add another one

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Lampy336: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wasted generation , may his soul liveth forever in prison..

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by TheboyGhost(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
MBIMB¡!
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by BeanmanX(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Danielle09:
See their faces, wretched soulsundecided
They should kill all of them too,,, wretched cretins... angry

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by Mercury12(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
See their ugly faces. Wicked things
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Captured On Video Hacking Rival To Death. by SAMBARRY: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Poverty and hunger don finish Una,them still add CULTISM to their woes grin tripple jeopardy grin

Una village people really sit down gidigba for una case grin

Beware Of Scammers Getting Emails From Nairaland Ooo / Girl Died Few Hours After She Sold Her Womb For 2 Million / USA - Male Prisoners Claim To Be Women, And Are Sent To Women's Prison