Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24355 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by dattaswami1: 3:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Templee333:
PREFACE TO THIS STORY
I thank everyone who followed my previous stories thoroughly. I hope u learned a thing or two by reading them. Here I want u all to know BCS wasn't the begining of everything. It was after my effort to find the biblical God in other christian denominations had yielded no result that i started to look elswhere.I want to narate a story that i believe will be an eye opener to a lot of people.I left the JW society at the age of 22. After releasing all my effort into the only organization i believed was the "truth",i came to realize that i've been lied to. If u are a faithful Jw reading this,please kindly get out because it is an apostate thread & it's not good for ur blind faith. But if u are a JW who is trying hard to believe the bulshits u r being fed in the organization,stay here & see how ur already weary faith extinguishes in a short time. Unlike the other stories,i am 100% sure of anything i'l tell u here abt the JWs. This is templee333 apostate network FM, DONT TOUCH THE DIAL...

Over-intelligence and ignorance leads to several misinterpretations that result in false criticism of God. God always tried to solve the problems of souls in the best possible way without breaking justice. He is not only the Father of souls, but also, the judge and author of the constitution. Whenever a problem was created by the souls, He solved it and the solution given created another problem due to ignorance or over-intelligence of souls. A criminal said in the court that he killed a person by the order of God since it is said that nothing happens without the order of God. The judge replied that the punishment of death is given to the criminal by the order of same God only!

Let us remember the problems, solutions given by God and further criticisms of souls on God like the opposition party always criticising the ruling party!:- i) Souls had no freedom due to perfect faith in God and were in continuous happiness (situation). Souls developed boredom due to continuous happiness and wanted freedom also (problem). God gave freedom to souls and sins were committed so that there is a break of continuous happiness due to punishments of sins.

God also arranged good fruits and punishments in alternative way so that the soul enjoys continuously both like sweet and hot dishes in meals without boredom of one item only (solution). ii) Many wise souls are happy by this arrangement (situation). Without understanding this background, some foolish souls started pressing the divine Father through worships to remove suffering of punishments and grant happiness by giving good fruits (problem).

God doesn’t cancel the sins (punishments) without reformation of the soul since punishments were created only to bring at least temporary reformation. Hence, without hurting justice, the punishments were postponed to the future births with increased interest so that temporarily misery disappears. Similarly, as per justice, good fruits can’t be given without doing good deeds.

Hence, God drew back the good fruits with increased values placed in the future births and granted those now itself with reduced values so that happiness appears. The soul misunderstood this as permanent cancellation of punishments and attainment of good fruits without doing good deeds (solution). iii) The foolish souls are also happy along with the wise souls (situation). But, in the case of foolish souls, the future life cycles are filled with continuous punishments with increased interests only. Their lives become horrible with continuous miseries (problem).
There is no solution to this since God, being the judge, will not disturb the justice. Still, God gave a permanent solution for these permanent miseries by saying that if the soul is reformed and doesn’t repeat the sin, all the present and pending punishments get cancelled since the logic behind this is that any punishment is for the reformation of the soul so that the soul doesn’t repeat the sin again.

If the soul is already reformed through spiritual knowledge, there is no need of further punishment (solution). iv) The soul is unable to permanently reform itself through spiritual knowledge and hence, is not becoming eligible for this solution. All such souls are subjected to punishments here and there at least for getting temporary reformation through fear. They started criticising God about His creation of this world for His selfish entertainment! This criticism disappears once this deep analysis is done with lot of patience to understand the truth.
People doing this criticism are either totally ignorant of this analysis or totally over-intelligent (even though this analysis is known thoroughly) to throw mud on God to get some relief from God (confused by them) like advocates supporting unjust party (for money) do clever cross examinations of the opposite party having justice so that the deity of justice gets confused by their over-intelligence to give a way for their injustice to win!

Adam and eve

The divine Father is very much concerned for the happiness of souls created by Him. Hence, He gave freedom to souls, which was misused by the souls to get punishments of their sins. Even though the sins were done continuously, the punishments were not arranged continuously following strictly the sequence of deeds. The punishments (tensions) were arranged alternatively with fruits of good deeds (happiness) so that the boredom of continuous happiness disappears. By this, the problem of boredom was removed.

But, some people are seen with continuous tensions and so they criticise God for not doing such above said arrangement. The reason for a specific situation like this is that the souls worshipped God to solve their problems and get happiness. God was forced to do this. But, the basic principle of His constitution is that no fruit of good deed can be given without doing good deed and the punishment of a bad deed can never be cancelled unless the soul is reformed.

Based on this, God postponed the present punishment to future life cycles with interest added so that the present punishment disappears. He brought the good fruits arranged with increased values from the future life cycles with lesser values to the present birth and gave happiness. The ignorant soul is thinking that the punishment is cancelled and good fruit is given by God even though it did not do any good deed.

Due to this, the future life cycles are leftover with punishments only without good fruits in the intervals. Hence, we shall never worship God for getting any benefit and our true love to God must be without aspiration for any fruit like removing the tension or granting benefit. Without understanding this background, we criticize God unnecessarily. Actually, we must criticize ourselves only.

Go to the following website and read the divine knowledge from there,

-By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality[.]org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwPeghu3cM

Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Ur post is too long & out of topic. @dattaswami1

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
...my decision to join the full time service sprang frm burning desire to "make disciples" as soon as possible b4 the end comes. We were made to believe that only those who become Jehovah's Witnesses will survive into the new world while all non-JW will perish at the battle of Armagedon. In order not to have their blood in our hands,we had to warn them. I carried it on my whole head & missed schools many days of the week. When my teachers asked me why i've been missing school i'd tell them they won't understand. To me, all non-witnesses were in darkness & lost,so they needed to be rescued. I often reported above the required 70 hours per month. I lost interest in school & prayed to finish 2ndary school soon so that i could be free to use myself in the ministry as much as i wanted...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
FULL TIME SERVICE.
What the JW call fulltime service is when some individuals have decide to dedicate the whole (or most part) of their lives to promoting the JW organization. Youths & vibrant members are the prime target of the organization. We were made to believe that higher education is a waste of time & that pursuing material things in this world is Satanic. The best thing a person can do is give ur life to JW service.You could spend ur time roaming frm house to house to convert people,serving in bethel (JW office),learning a new language,moving to where the need is greater,help construct JW buildings etc. All these are voluntary services where u r not expecting to be paid.Since they kept advertising their fulltime service in every meeting & publications, I subscribed to it.I planned to be a Gilead trained missionary (Gilead is a JW name given to one of their Bible schools) who'll be travelling to distant lands to spread the JW religion... MORE STORIES LATER

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 2:23am On Sep 29, 2022
THE MUSIC BOY
I was in real love with the JW kingdom melodies. Before the advent of JW broadcasting,songs were dull. I put effort to learn them & became an expert singer.As for the "sing to Jehovah" songbook (2009-2016),i could sang all 135 songs by hrt without using the book. I was well known for this & was hated & envied by some. So many warnings & cautions frm brothers came my way for singing like one of those christendom churches. I could've been of good use if i'd been properly trained on music.But the JWs were against this. JWs are a kind of toxic people that u can't really knw how to deal with. Just imagine this: i had no time 4 worldly songs.I spent my time practising and singing those boring kingdom songs,yet i was hated & got into a lot of troubles at times for singing "too much". They really messed my life up with nonsense do's and dont's. And they feel that they have to advice u (Jehovah's loving advice) in everything u are doing...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL
The long awaited freedom frm school finally came in 2013 & i could put in all my time promoting the Jehovah's Witnesses religion. I preached like the world was going to end the next day.I didn't often wait 4 a partner,i'd go alone. My school teachers tried to convince me to go to university,but i wouldn't listen. If u're a JW u'll understand how those folks discourage secular education.I took those who pursued higher education as weak in faith & unconscious of their spiritual need.How could someone knowing that we're just a step to the end of this Satan world be wasting his time in scool instead of working for the soon coming Kingdom. It made no sense to me...STORY CONTINUES

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Templee333:
AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL
The long awaited freedom frm school finally came in 2013 & i could put in all my time promoting the Jehovah's Witnesses religion. I preached like the world was going to end the next day.I didn't often wait 4 a partner,i'd go alone. My school teachers tried to convince me to go to university,but i wouldn't listen. If u're a JW u'll understand how those folks discourage secular education.I took those who pursued higher education as weak in faith & unconscious of their spiritual need.How could someone knowing that we're just a step to the end of this Satan world be wasting his time in scool instead of working for the soon coming Kingdom. It made no sense to me...STORY CONTINUES

Are there JWs studying in every university?
Yes.

Why are there JWs students in every university?
Because the OP refused to be candid.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Templee333:
THE MUSIC BOY
I was in real love with the JW kingdom melodies. Before the advent of JW broadcasting,songs were dull. I put effort to learn them & became an expert singer.As for the "sing to Jehovah" songbook (2009-2016),i could sang all 135 songs by hrt without using the book. I was well known for this & was hated & envied by some. So many warnings & cautions frm brothers came my way for singing like one of those christendom churches. I could've been of good use if i'd been properly trained on music.But the JWs were against this. JWs are a kind of toxic people that u can't really knw how to deal with. Just imagine this: i had no time 4 worldly songs.I spent my time practising and singing those boring kingdom songs,yet i was hated & got into a lot of troubles at times for singing "too much". They really messed my life up with nonsense do's and dont's. And they feel that they have to advice u (Jehovah's loving advice) in everything u are doing...
Matthew 13:3-9
3. "Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed.
4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.
5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

IYKYK.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Janosky:

Yes.

This guy just love telling stories and whether true or false some just love it {2Timothy 4:3-4} so it's OK after all i am an ex-muslim and i know everything he's been typing about this group is fabricated because i've been with this group for close to 20 years before i decided to join and up till now there's never been anything of this sort so leave the storyteller alone after all Wale Adenuga is doing fine with his stories perhaps this young man is trying to find a way forward, if his stories makes sense to some it means money for him.
Abeg let him continue with his career! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Janosky:

Yes.

Why is it that Watchtower and this Psychopath serial killer and Cult leader, Charles Manson, are using the same Tactics of controlling people? Why is Watchtower using the same tactics on you JWs?

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
PIONEER SERVICE SCHOOL
The JW have various schools for various sets of people that they've successfully brainwashed into their fulltime something. I attended my pioneer school in 2013.Weeks earlier,i'd receive an invitation from our CO to prepare to attend Pioneer school 1st & 2nd week of September. A list of books to bring to the school was attached to the letter. Back then,pioneer school lasted for two weeks (10 days) & our main textbook entitled "Shinning as illuminators of the world". There's a way that many jw congregations are grouped to form a circuit. Each circuit have its circuit overseer. Our circuit overseer refered to himself as INSTRUCTOR A in the pioneer school invitation letter, while another brother (a special pioneer) was refered to as INSTRUCTOR B. I was eagerly anticipating how i was going to meet this two wonderful instructors as i prepared for the school...COMING LATER

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This guy just love telling stories and whether true or false some just love it {2Timothy 4:3-4} so it's OK after all i am an ex-muslim and i know everything he's been typing about this group is fabricated because i've been with this group for close to 20 years before i decided to join and up till now there's never been anything of this sort so leave the storyteller alone after all Wale Adenuga is doing fine with his stories perhaps this young man is trying to find a way forward, if his stories makes sense to some it means money for him.
Abeg let him continue with his career! undecided

Why has Watchtower stooped this low to a Tele evangelist in this morning worship video below by begging you JWs for money and saying that your friendship with God can be bought by giving them money? The speaker was obviously nervous while talking. He knows his video will trend and that EXJWs will laugh at them. And Yes, ExJWs were seriously mocking that video. He mentioned what Watchtower uses your money for but for him to talk nervously shows he knows what he is saying is bullshit and people won't believe Watchtower since it is well known they use your donations to enrich themselves and pay for Child Sexual Abuse cases piling up on their heads.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb-090_13_VIDEO
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Courz:

Why has Watchtower stooped this low to a Tele evangelist in this morning worship video below by begging you JWs for money and saying that your friendship with God can be bought by giving them money? The speaker was obviously nervous while talking. He knows his video will trend and that EXJWs will laugh at them. And Yes, ExJWs were seriously mocking that video. He mentioned what Watchtower uses your money for but for him to talk nervously shows he knows what he is saying is bullshit and people won't believe Watchtower since it is well known they use your donations to enrich themselves and pay for Child Sexual Abuse cases piling up on their heads.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb-090_13_VIDEO

More stories! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

More stories! smiley

You don't know what to say? Because the story is directly from your morning worship in your beloved website. That your precious Cult is no different from other Men of God that use God to emotionally blackmail their members to give them money. In this morning worship, the speaker says your friendship with God depends on the money you give Watchtower. That's manipulation. Why is a Billion dollar company begging you JWs that are struggling for money? All the billions they make, have they ever given you JWs shishi as the NGO that they are? How does it feel knowing you JWs have joined the world in manipulating people for money by using God?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Courz:

You don't know what to say? Because the story is directly from your morning worship in your beloved website. That your precious Cult is no different from other Men of God that use God to emotionally blackmail their members to give them money. In this morning worship, the speaker says your friendship with God depends on the money you give Watchtower. That's manipulation. Why is a Billion dollar company begging you JWs that are struggling for money? All the billions they make, have they ever given you JWs shishi as the NGO that they are? How does it feel knowing you JWs have joined the world in manipulating people for money by using God?

Please allow SuperStory lovers to enjoy this guy! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And what was so funny about the morning worship video is that the speaker was shaking while talking. EXJWS kept pointing to his body language and laughing. I watched the video. His body language was off. It was obvious the speaker didn't even believe the lies he was spewing. He must have been thinking about the lies he was saying knowing fully well that there are JWs who will react to it and sense the lies.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by rottennaija(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All angels are mighty spirit beings: Gods! Psalms 82:1
But Michael is the firstborn as in the first to be created {Colossians 1:15} he is the one given the power and wisdom to created all other things {Colossians 1:16} because in the beginning he worked beside God as a craftsman! Proverbs 8:30; John 1:2

In Daniel 10:13, Michael is said to be one of the chief princes (foremost princes - New world translation, footnote “a prince of the first rank")

How many of such angelic chief princes exist and who are they?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
rottennaija:

In Daniel 10:13, Michael is said to be one of the chief princes (foremost princes - New world translation, footnote “a prince of the first rank")
How many of such angelic chief princes exist and who are they?
The Bible didn't reveal how many or who are the chief princes but it's clear that there is rank among the angels (messengers) in heaven and God refers to all of them as His sons {Job 38:7} and they're all precious to Him.

So just as Adam was the first human Son of God {Luke 3:38} we too could have had such foremost princes on planet earth had it been there's nothing like death. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When you start from 19:20 in the video from your website below, One of your Governing body members, David Splain, revealed that Charles Taze Russell, your founder, is still guiding the Organisation to the path of Holiness.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb-086_5_VIDEO

Remember when your former president, Rutherford, made the same statement about Russell even though dead, is speaking again from the dead. And now, here is your Freemason god repeating the same thing in this video. In other words, Charles Taze Russell, the one who believed that Truth from Satan should be accepted, is the Boss of your Cult. Not Jesus. Russell. Which explains why you have false prophecies and strange doctrines.

So, the question is, how is Watchtower getting messages from Charles Taze Russell from the dead to lead them to the path of Holiness? Witchcraft? Communication with the dead? Explain that.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by rottennaija(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible didn't reveal how many or who are the chief princes but it's clear that there is rank among the angels (messengers) in heaven and God refers to all of them as His sons {Job 38:7} and they're all precious to Him.

So just as Adam was the first human Son of God {Luke 3:38} we too could have had such foremost princes on planet earth had it been there's nothing like death. smiley

So it's agreed Michael isn't the only chief princes (foremost princes - New world translation, footnote “a prince of the first rank" )
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
rottennaija:

So it's agreed Michael isn't the only chief princes (foremost princes - New world translation, footnote “a prince of the first rank" )

YES!
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by rottennaija(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

For the first time ever, you gave a simple response without coloration.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Courz:

When you start from 19:20 in the video from your website below, One of your Governing body members, David Splain, revealed that Charles Taze Russell, your founder, is still guiding the Organisation to the path of Holiness.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb-086_5_VIDEO

Remember when your former president, Rutherford, made the same statement about Russell even though dead, is speaking again from the dead. And now, here is your Freemason god repeating the same thing in this video. In other words, Charles Taze Russell, the one who believed that Truth from Satan should be accepted, is the Boss of your Cult. Not Jesus. Russell. Which explains why you have false prophecies and strange doctrines.

So, the question is, how is Watchtower getting messages from Charles Taze Russell from the dead to lead them to the path of Holiness? Witchcraft? Communication with the dead? Explain that.

MaxInDHouse:

wink

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
rottennaija:

For the first time ever, you gave a simple response without coloration.
Because it's simple and easy to explain! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

wink

Why are you speechless? Where is the JW Ginger in you? A whole intelligence officer like you should be investigating and try to counter what is being said in your website. That is a video from your Annual meeting Watchtower likes to do every year for the shareholders who are entitled to your donations. Are you shocked that Your Freemason gods admitted to communicating with Russell from the dead? That they could be so bold as to say Russell is still heading your organisation, in other words, maintaining the road to Holiness. Your Governing body member said that every road requires maintenance so Russell, being the one that started the road, is doing just that. Wonderful isn't it? So, why do you JWS deny any links to Charles Taze Russell? He is the one in charge of your Cult. So, when Watchtower says Jehovah is leading them, they very well are referring to Russell. Mad MaxInDHouse, how are they getting messages from Russell? I hope you've not forgotten what communicating with a Dead person means. Can you see how they have confirmed everything I posted in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread?

Watchtower has always exposed who they really are. You JWs are just too asleep to see what they are showing you. And they like it that way.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by rottennaija(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because it's simple and easy to explain! smiley
cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Courz:

Why are you speechless? Where is the JW Ginger in you? A whole intelligence officer like you should be investigating and try to counter what is being said in your website. That is a video from your Annual meeting Watchtower likes to do every year for the shareholders who are entitled to your donations. Are you shocked that Your Freemason gods admitted to communicating with Russell from the dead? That they could be so bold as to say Russell is still heading your organisation, in other words, maintaining the road to Holiness. Your Governing body member said that every road requires maintenance so Russell, being the one that started the road, is doing just that. Wonderful isn't it? So, why do you JWS deny any links to Charles Taze Russell? He is the one in charge of your Cult. So, when Watchtower says Jehovah is leading them, they very well are referring to Russell. Mad MaxInDHouse, how are they getting messages from Russell? I hope you've not forgotten what communicating with a Dead person means. Can you see how they have confirmed everything I posted in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread?

Watchtower has always exposed who they really are. You JWs are just too asleep to see what they are showing you. And they like it that way.

MaxInDHouse:

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Very Good. Of course, you can't say anything. You've been disgraced. One True religion with "Pure Worship" dabbling in Spiritism to receive Rotten Food at the proper time from Dead Charles Taze Russell. A Demon! Teaching Doctrines of Demons! A Dead Man still leading a Cult to this day. Who knew Watchtower would admit that? That's why people around you can sense very easily that you JWs are very far away from Christianity and from Jesus and Almighty God. You serve a different God. Watchtower will keep disgracing you JWs in this forum and I will be here to laugh at you. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Please allow SuperStory lovers to enjoy this guy!

Courz:

Very Good. Of course, you can't say anything. You've been disgraced. One True religion with "Pure Worship" dabbling in Spiritism to receive Rotten Food at the proper time from Dead Charles Taze Russell. A Demon! Teaching Doctrines of Demons! A Dead Man still leading a Cult to this day. Who knew Watchtower would admit that? That's why people around you can sense very easily that you JWs are very far away from Christianity and from Jesus and Almighty God. You serve a different God. Watchtower will keep disgracing you JWs in this forum and I will be here to laugh at you. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please allow SuperStory lovers to enjoy this guy!

Very Good. Of course, you can't say anything. You've been disgraced. One True religion with "Pure Worship" dabbling in Spiritism to receive Rotten Food at the proper time from Dead Charles Taze Russell. A Demon! Teaching Doctrines of Demons! A Dead Man still leading a Cult to this day. Who knew Watchtower would admit that? That's why people around you can sense very easily that you JWs are very far away from Christianity and from Jesus and Almighty God. You serve a different God. Watchtower will keep disgracing you JWs in this forum and I will be here to laugh at you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2022
@Templee33
Do you now see those trying to derail your thread? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) / Why Wouldn't You Marry A Sister From Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.