Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24324 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

Sifia pained IBERIBE. grin grin grin grin

Another set of words you learned from birth. Iberibe. Sifia pained. Very Weak!! grin grin Shut up your mouth GIBBERISH master with your Maggot infested brain! . Shut up! Templee333 specifically said if you are a JW, stay away from the thread else your Weak faith fades away. This is apostate territory. You just can't stay away, Can you? You JWs never listen to Watchtower to stay away.

You are in a Satanic Cult. Your beloved Watchtower dabbles in spiritism to dish you JWs Rotten spiritual food at the proper time. Who are you to point fingers at another person when your situation is worse especially as you want to die in the Satanic Cult? Your situation is worse! You are in an Antichrist Cult that seeks to replace Jesus.

Tell me, your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity (Angel number 777). What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication and Jesus chased away the Holy Spirit when he came invisibly which explains why they are NOT inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcFrwFvOKw

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Templee333 I admire the respect you have shown. Although you are no longer part of the said organization and no longer agree with their teachings you have not attempted to persecute or attack them. You have refused to respond to their attacks, that's so responsible. Also, you are a great storyteller. Can't wait to learn more from you.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

Sifia pained IBERIBE. grin grin grin grin
This is really hilarious! smiley
The OP is a story teller but oteneaaron (Courz) has more stories than the OP!
Why not allow the storytellers and their audience to enjoy themselves? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is really hilarious! smiley
The OP is a story teller but oteneaaron (Courz) has more stories than the OP!
Why not allow the storytellers and their audience to enjoy themselves? smiley smiley

But my story below is from your Broadcast and publication. Your beloved Watchtower exposed themselves by themselves. grin grin I thought you were done with this thread? Templee333 specifically said if you are a JW, stay away from the thread else your Weak faith fades away. This is apostate territory. You just can't stay away, Can you? You JWs never listen to Watchtower to stay away. grin grin

Tell me, your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity (Angel number 777). What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication and Jesus chased away the Holy Spirit when he came invisibly which explains why they are NOT inspired.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Na this kind thread athiest dé like follow cheesy
Op abeg continue the story. I wan know why you comot the org.

From my personal experience, you can't leave JW.org and still believe in God, you'd rather become an athiest or stop attending any church.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:
Op abeg continue the story. I wan know why you comot the org.

From my personal experience, you can't leave JW.org and still believe in God, you'd rather become an athiest or stop attending any church.

Who told you that rubbish at the bolded? Are you not aware that there are EXJWs who are still Christians that attend other churches including Catholic? They even praise Jesus every day for delivering them and making them give their life to Christ! Is that what your Satanist Watchtower told you? Do you know anything about the EXJW Community? ExJW Christians are scattered everywhere all over social media. ExJWs are made up of people with different beliefs. Watchtower Robot. How will you know all these things I am saying when you are locked in a box by Watchtower? All what you know is JW and Watchtower. Period.

And by the way, what are you doing in this thread? Are you not a JW? Can't you JWs obey simple instructions from your Freemason Masters to stay away from Apostate threads?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol. How would a sane person leave JW.org and go to Catholic?
It's crazy.
From Jehovah to Holy Mary? grin grin grin
Sounds ridiculous.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol. How would a sane person leave JW.org and go to Catholic?
It's crazy.
From Jehovah to Holy Mary? grin grin grin
Sounds ridiculous.

The same question can be posed to you! How can anyone leave Christ to join a Satanic Cult that seeks to replace him? Is Watchtower there to hold them ransom? If they are not satisfied with Catholic, they can always leave without consequences. Is that the same with you JWs? That's the beauty of Life outside JWs. Choices! Can you see why you need to go out often away from the box Watchtower locked you in? Watchtower is Satanic. Your Jehovah is Lucifer. Don't blame them. There are many testimonies of Atheist EXJWs that eventually became Christians. How will you know this when Watchtower has fried your brain?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 1:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Do you even know who a Christian is?
The JWs are the only ones doing close to what the early Christians practised.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz: My younger brother was interviewed and he was told exactly what to say. They rehearsed everything. word for word.

Templee333: all interviews are rehearsed & some spices (sweet mouth/lies) are added to it. U aren't allowed to say anything that's not in line with the Jw belief even if it's true.

false jw org. teach their people lies,
you only have to read false jw posts here to know that,
they accuse and lie non stop, it's natural for them, just like the devil,
when he speaks lies he is just talking his natural talk, john 8:44

it's amazing how they are so dum as to believe that liars are God's people
i suppose that's brain washing for you

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 1:17  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

^^ truth came by Jesus Christ, false jw's lies came by the devil, john 8:44

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:44am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:

With all these Satanic symbols below and the way you all ignore the words of Jesus? The way you JWs deny his sacrifice every year by celebrating a Satanic Black Mass in the name of Memorial? Nah! You must be joking. You are a Satanist! Own it. Watchtower gets your doctrines from Angels via Spirit Channelling and they believe they don't need the Holy Spirit. They said Jesus took away the Holy Spirit. That's why They are not inspired, remember? You are not Christians. You're Pagans. Freemasons.

That's why your Freemason god in the below Broadcast admitted to Watchtower using Angel Magic by mentioning Angel Number 777. Look at the last pic below showing A book of spells and magic in an online shop for people who delve into Angel numbers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2022
johnw47:

false jw org. teach their people lies,
you only have to read false jw posts here to know that,
they accuse and lie non stop, it's natural for them, just like the devil,
when he speaks lies he is just talking his natural talk, john 8:44

it's amazing how they are so dum as to believe that liars are God's people
i suppose that's brain washing for you

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 1:17  For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

^^ truth came by Jesus Christ, false jw's lies came by the devil, john 8:44

Damn right! grin They teach JWs how to lie amongst themselves in those interviews and lie outside. Do you know that in many forums where JWs and others converse, the same observation is always made? Lies! That's why you rightly said it is indeed their natural way of speaking. Very sad. sad

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 2:18am On Aug 25, 2022
many moons ago when i talked a little about the Kingdom coming to four young men(false jw's), and one of them said to the others: "he knows that the Kingdom is coming because he knows the Lord's prayer"

well i knew about God's Kingdom because i had studied the bible for some time,
but that was an example of how false jw's teach each other lies, it's what he was taught to say and he was teaching his other false jw's the same lies, and right in front of me

of course i quickly and easily put him in his place

another time a false jw said to me, stop talking about Jesus, He is no one < they think Jesus is just the same as one of them

another time a false jw said to another fraud jw: see that big house over there, i'm going to have that after armageddon:
Exo_20:17  Thou shalt not covet(desire) thy neighbour's house,

etc.

those people r as evil as can be, just like their daddy the devil

false jw's:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:03am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Are you also aware that this same Angel Number 777 was discussed by the very famous Satanist, Aleister Crowley, know as the Great Beast 666 and the most wicked man in the world? Google him. He is the founder of the Thelema Cult. This man is worshipped by most Celebrities abroad who are in the Cult. See? Watchtower is deep into Satanism. The last pic is him with his Coven regalia.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 5:21am On Aug 25, 2022
THE CONGREGATION SECRETARY
My dad was an elder & the congregation secretary.He had many letters to write & many things to record. Our old mud house was full of files & exercise books & all the little slips the JW used to record their field service report. Back in those days internet was unknwn to us & nobody around our community owned a cell phone.These inventions has reduced the secretary's work. But in those days my dad will use our old kerosine lamp,put on his lenses & set to work,copying tiny numbers frm S4 into an exercise book.Sometimes he'd complain of how some publishers don't knw how to fill out their S4 even tho he'd shown them many times.
"look at this one,how can one report 10 bible studies but 3 return visits?", he'd tiredly complain. Sometimes he'd scold us to keep quiet & stop distracting him with noises so that he won't make mistakes. He often continued his work late into the night when we'd all gone to bed. He often complained of how pen & books weren't given to him by the cong...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2022
MY NEW BIBLE
I can't remember exactly when my mom bought the new bible for me (N500).It was b4 my first student assignment (bible reading) in the Theocracy min sch. The NWT(JW Bible) wasn't available in our lang back then.We used the only Efik translation which i think was probably translated by white missionaries in their effort to inject christianity in our minds.Where they didn't knw the exact Efik word to use english was retained. My non witnesses relative gathered to look at my new bible & called me the young pastor. I enjoyed the attention of being the youngest boy who knew how to read & write in the whole village. People often called their children attention to me:
"Look at that small boy singing bible like music but u are here with ur big head wasting my food",
as a result,i became an object of envy & jealousy among other children...

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2022
tctrills:
Templee333 I admire the respect you have shown. Although you are no longer part of the said organization and no longer agree with their teachings you have not attempted to persecute or attack them. You have refused to respond to their attacks, that's so responsible. Also, you are a great storyteller. Can't wait to learn more from you.
a big thanks to u!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Op abeg continue the story. I wan know why you comot the org. From my personal experience, you can't leave JW.org and still believe in God, you'd rather become an athiest or stop attending any church.
Well sincere and honest hearted followers of this thread have gained something precious!

From the comments of this follower it's obvious he feels like JWs will come to derail the thread!

zoer:

MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic

But by the end he discovered what all devoted JWs found really precious {Matthew 13:45-46} about God's organization of Holy Ones: there is no better performing group! Matthew 5:14-16

zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?

Well the answer to this man's question is NO!

So no matter how hard it is honest hearted and sincere individuals will perceive the TRUTH! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well sincere and honest hearted followers of this thread have gained something precious!

From the comments of this follower it's obvious he feels like JWs will come to derail the thread!

But by the end he discovered what all devoted JWs found really precious {Matthew 13:45-46} about God's organization of Holy Ones: there is no better performing group! Matthew 5:14-16

Well the answer to this man's question is NO!

So no matter how hard it is honest hearted and sincere individuals will perceive the TRUTH! John 8:32 smiley

Sir when Jesus Christ told his disciples to go into the world n preach the good news He didn't call his disciples Jw.

The disciples were called "CHRISTIANS (CHRIST LIKE) and not JW......

Jesus Christ said " go and be my witness" do don't you think it should be called JESUS DISCIPLES?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2022
zoer:

Sir when Jesus Christ told his disciples to go into the world n preach the good news He didn't call his disciples Jw.

The disciples were called "CHRISTIANS (CHRIST LIKE) and not JW......

Jesus Christ said " go and be my witness" do don't you think it should be called JESUS DISCIPLES?
How i wish you're really sincere in this QUEST?

Well you need a response!

Jesus wasn't permitted to disclose the name God's organization will bear because if he did all the false religions in this world will claim it.
But he gave us a clue, how?
He said after he has established pure worship Satan will come and sow weeds in his farm {Matthew 13:24-25} Jesus will not allow angels to intervene {Matthew 13:26-29} but during the harvest (endtime) the angels will be ordered to go and separate the fine seeds from the weeds! Matthew 13:30

According to this parable Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} Satan quickly oversowed the gathering with antichrists {1John 2:18} all these people including the antichrists continue to bear the borrowed group name God's people adopted in Antioch "CHRISTIANS" {Act 11:26} but that group name was soiled during the dark ages as Satan kept using his agents to promote evil deeds in the name of CHRISTIANITY.
God kept the real name of His people {Isaiah 43:10-12} until the year 1931 after Jesus has declared that his people should SEPARATE themselves from all the false religions of the world {Revelations 18:4} that was the time JEHOVAH began calling His own people by another name that could not be profaned: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

So from Abel till today all servants of the true God including Jesus Christ himself are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Hebrews 12:1 compare to Revelations 1:5

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2022
See curse, if your interested to join a cult, your free to do so. It's your life. It's your choice.

It's crazy when you guys point out problems without any solutions.

Okay JWs is a cult, so which Christian org is not a cult? Catholic? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:
See curse, if your interested to join a cult, your free to do so. It's your life. It's your choice.

If you are still asking for solutions, then you are not really a Christian. I have been telling you JWs in this forum that you are Not Christians. Still asking for solutions means the words of Jesus to the Samaritan woman mean nothing to you. People have been pointing to that Discussion between them to you Brainless JWs but those verses seem to fly over your heads because you all are not Spiritually awake. You don't listen to the words of Jesus. You're Satanists!

Yes you want to be in a Cult steeped in Satanism. That means you have accepted that Watchtower gets their doctrines from Fallen Angels and are into Angel Magic. That's what your Freemason god in that broadcast was showing to you. But you JWs are under serious Spiritual Brainwashing. Do you think Watchtower dabbling in Spiritism will exempt you JWs from being under A Spell?

And by the way, guess what Aleister Crowley, the Great Beast 666, was? He was a Freemason that went to form his own Cult just like your Founder, Charles Taze Russell! There he is in the pic of a History book of Freemasons below close to your Cult founder.

If you watched a video I posted in a thread some time back from a 33rd degree Freemason that gave his life to Christ, He specifically described Freemasonry as Modern Satanism. Do you know Freemasonry is a Cult Umbrella through which many Satanic Cults are born? Do you know that before someone gets to be initiated into a Satanic Cult such as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the person must go to a Masonic Lodge and be Initiated?

Since you have no problem with Watchtower's Satanism, it's your choice. But for others who are concerned about it who want to be spiritually clean, have no part in Satanism /Occultism and remain close to Almighty God and Jesus, they must know before they make the mistake.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:

My brother count yourself worthy of the price!

The Governing Body are the foretold BODY Jesus said FAITHFUL individuals wll be given the foresight like EAGLES to notice and gather around them! Luke 17:37

They are the Holy Ones:

But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the HOLY ONES and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” Revelations 11:18

They are the BORN AGAIN brothers of Christ Jesus that all honest hearted and sincere individuals must ACKNOWLEDGE ! Matthew 25:31-40

So let them continue with their antagonism at least it's obvious that they can't find anything brighter than what JEHOVAH Himself declared HOLY (PURE)
Until they're able to find a REPLACEMENT let's keep watching their drama! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by zoer(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish you're really sincere in this QUEST?

Well you need a response!

Jesus wasn't permitted to disclose the name God's organization will bear because if he did all the false religions in this world will claim it.
But he gave us a clue, how?
He said after he has established pure worship Satan will come and sow weeds in his farm {Matthew 13:24-25} Jesus will not allow angels to intervene {Matthew 13:26-29} but during the harvest (endtime) the angels will be ordered to go and separate the fine seeds from the weeds! Matthew 13:30

According to this parable Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} Satan quickly oversowed the gathering with antichrists {1John 2:18} all these people including the antichrists continue to bear the borrowed group name God's people adopted in Antioch "CHRISTIANS" {Act 11:26} but that group name was soiled during the dark ages as Satan kept using his agents to promote evil deeds in the name of CHRISTIANITY.
God kept the real name of His people {Isaiah 43:10-12} until the year 1931 after Jesus has declared that his people should SEPARATE themselves from all the false religions of the world {Revelations 18:4} that was the time JEHOVAH began calling His own people by another name that could not be profaned: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

So from Abel till today all servants of the true God including Jesus Christ himself are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Hebrews 12:1 compare to Revelations 1:5

Thanks! smiley

So sorry sir....can you please show me the scripture where Jesus Christ was not permitted to disclose God organization?

Is there anywhere in the Bible that God said he have an organization?

So jw started from Abel?...I thought jw have a date it was established.

Well you said again that "Jesus commissioned christianity in the first century" Do you have any bible backup for that?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Templee333:
MY NEW BIBLE
I can't remember exactly when my mom bought the new bible for me (N500).It was b4 my first student assignment (bible reading) in the Theocracy min sch. The NWT(JW Bible) wasn't available in our lang back then.We used the only Efik translation which i think was probably translated by white missionaries in their effort to inject christianity in our minds.Where they didn't knw the exact Efik word to use english was retained. My non witnesses relative gathered to look at my new bible & called me the young pastor. I enjoyed the attention of being the youngest boy who knew how to read & write in the whole village. People often called their children attention to me:
"Look at that small boy singing bible like music but u are here with ur big head wasting my food",
as a result,i became an object of envy & jealousy among other children...

Hmm. So they allowed you to use that Bible in your congregation?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
zoer:

So sorry sir....can you please show me the scripture where Jesus Christ was not permitted to disclose God organization?

Well you said again that "Jesus commissioned christianity in the first century" Do you have any bible backup for that?

Uh oh! You have put Mad Max in a tight corner with the bolded question. The guy is fond of making blunders that push him to a tight corner. Wait for it. grin grin

SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
zoer:

“I still have many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them now" John 16:12 After Jesus' ascension to heaven the Holy Spirit taught the first century disciples of Christ that they need to call honest hearted individuals into their group and disassociate unrepentant wrongdoers! Romans 16:17
Please how possible is that if they don't have an ORGANIZATION with the same line of thought? John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10
zoer:

YES! They are the people gathered from all the nations strictly practicing what His only begotten Son taught! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
zoer:

NO that was when Jesus returned and began using God's Holy Spirit to separate his own people from among faithless religionists {Revelations 18:4} but according to God's word all faithful servants of God right from the beginning are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. Isaiah 43:10 Holy Bible
Do you notice that God called all his servants His WITNESSES collectively?
So who is God's CHOSEN servant here? Matthew 17:5
zoer:

Well you said again that "Jesus commissioned christianity in the first venture" Do you have any bible backup for that?
After preaching and teaching few Jews Jesus sent them out to go and meet people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} there has never been an prophet who sent people to go and discuss what he taught with others in their homes! Matthew 28:18-20 compare to Deuteronomy 18:18-19
Well that's what Jesus was doing in the first century and that's what he commanded his disciples to go out there and do the same, and the inhabitants of Antioch noticed this and began calling them "CHRISTIANS" {Act 11:26} because they were going about doing exactly what the Jewish young man called "CHRIST" did for the rest of his life.
That's why different sects emerged in the name of CHRISTIANITY but they're not doing so except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:

Oh, you were very young. My younger brother was interviewed and he was told exactly what to say. They rehearsed everything. word for word. Many ExJWs had similar experience. Since then, I never believed those interviews were real. Very unnatural. A JW man once lied on stage about his wife leaving him because she wanted to take him away from Jehovah whereas the real reason the wife left was because he almost killed her with beatings! grin And the people who knew the real story were in the audience shocked! Many of these interviews look and sound embellished with lies. Public relations stunts to make the Cult look good. grin This comment from an EXJW below made me laugh!

Were you told what to say?
The same Courz who DUBIOUSLY uses the Janosky Moniker to respond to his Courz moniker FRAUDULENT posts.
Courz fraudster is always a fraudster. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Please Mr zoer you knew very well that the OP said dedicated JWs aren't welcome here but i purposely engaged you because i noticed you have a wrong impression about JWs.
So if you have further questions you can log onto jw.org but if it's me that you still feel like chatting with please come to the below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6944186/study-bible-jehovahs-witnesses-2
https://www.nairaland.com/7263134/what-gods-today-matthew-7

I'm exiting this thread Sir.
God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2022
tctrills:
When I say Tctrills display "blind Faith" & "brainwashed",(just as Templee333 has said about JWs) when JWs use the same expression on you, is that an attack on Tctrills?

Oga Tctrills, you are not honest.
cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

The same Courz who DUBIOUSLY uses the Janosky Moniker to respond to his Courz moniker FRAUDULENT posts.
Courz fraudster is always a fraudster. grin grin

Another word you learnt from birth. Fraudulent. Courz Courz Courz. Gibberish. Sifia Pained. grin grin grin grin Weak! You're angry because the Severity of the Lying habit you JWs have has been exposed. They teach you how to lie straight from kingdom Hall. You're angry because we exposed how you lie amongst yourselves during those your fake interviews. cheesy grin grin E shock you abi? Doh!

But you are in a Satanic Cult. Your beloved Watchtower dabbles in spiritism to dish you JWs Rotten spiritual food at the proper time. Who are you to point fingers at another person when your situation is worse especially as you want to die in the Satanic Cult? Your situation is worse! You are in an Antichrist Cult that seeks to replace Jesus.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

When I say Tctrills display "blind Faith" & "brainwashed",(just as Templee333 has said about JWs) when JWs use the same expression on you, is that an attack on Tctrills?

Oga Tctrills, you are not honest.
cheesy
Mr Janosky, what wrong did I do in commending someone for being respectful? Yes, you don't agree with him, but that is not the point here. He has not come out to fight any organization. He is only telling his personal story.

There is no need to attack everyone who those not agree with you. You don't agree with most people but they do not attack you. So calm down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.